Microserver is a compact server that is designed ideally for use in small workspaces. They reduce the operating costs while providing easy access to data and efficiency in operations. The demand for microserver is linked with the rise in number of data centers, which is growing exponentially worldwide. Microserver can effectively carry out small workloads compared to the conventional server. The era of cloud computing further provides a positive outlook for the leading industry players.
The microserver market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as growing data center infrastructure globally coupled with emerging trend of cloud computing and web hosting. Furthermore, characteristics such as low power consumption and compact size are expected to generate new areas of application. However, the adoption of blade server may negatively influence the growth of this market. On the other hand, the microserver market is expected to showcase substantial opportunities in the developing nations on account of increasing applicability in media storage and data centers in these regions.
The "Global Microserver Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunications industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of microserver market with detailed market segmentation by component, application, and geography. The global microserver market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading microserver market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global microserver market is segmented on the basis of component and application. Based on component, the market is segmented as hardware and software. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented as media storage, data center, data analytics, cloud computing, and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global microserver market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The microserver market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting microserver market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the microserver market in these regions.
The reports cover key developments in the microserver market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from microserver market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for microserver in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the microserver market.
The report also includes the profiles of key microserver companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Quanta Computer Inc.
Super Micro Computer, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Microserver Market - By Component 1.3.2 Microserver Market - By Application 1.3.3 Microserver Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. MICROSERVER MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. MICROSERVER MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. MICROSERVER - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. MICROSERVER - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. MICROSERVER MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - COMPONENT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. COMPONENT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. HARDWARE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Hardware Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. SOFTWARE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Software Market Forecast and Analysis 8. MICROSERVER MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. MEDIA STORAGE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Media Storage Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. DATA CENTER 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Data Center Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. DATA ANALYTICS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Data Analytics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. CLOUD COMPUTING 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Cloud Computing Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. OTHERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. MICROSERVER MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Microserver Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.1.4 North America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 United States Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 United States Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 United States Microserver Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Canada Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Canada Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Mexico Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Mexico Microserver Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Microserver Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.2.4 Europe Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Germany Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 Germany Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Germany Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 France Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 France Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 France Microserver Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Italy Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 Italy Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Italy Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 United Kingdom Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom Microserver Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Russia Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 Russia Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Russia Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Europe Microserver Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Microserver Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Australia Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 Australia Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Australia Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 China Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 China Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 China Microserver Market by Application 220.127.116.11 India Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 India Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 India Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Japan Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 Japan Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Japan Microserver Market by Application 220.127.116.11 South Korea Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 South Korea Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Microserver Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Microserver Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 South Africa Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Africa Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 South Africa Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Saudi Arabia Microserver Market by Application 220.127.116.11 U.A.E Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 U.A.E Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 U.A.E Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Microserver Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Microserver Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.5.4 South and Central America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Microserver Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Brazil Microserver Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Argentina Microserver Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Microserver Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina Microserver Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Rest of South and Central America Microserver Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of South and Central America Microserver Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of South and Central America Microserver Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. MICROSERVER MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ARM LIMITED 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. DELL INC. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. FUJITSU LTD. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT LP 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. IBM CORPORATION 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. INTEL CORPORATION 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. NEC CORPORATION 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. QUANTA COMPUTER INC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. SUPER MICRO COMPUTER, INC. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS