Electricity conducting cables ranging from 2,000 V to 35,000 V is termed as medium voltage cables. These cables are generally used in mobile substation equipment for distribution of electricity to mining and industrial settings. The construction of medium voltage cables differs vastly from low voltage cables as most of the medium voltage cables offer extra round of protection which prevents the generation of build - up charges along the medium voltage cables.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Medium Voltage Cables Market along with detailed segmentation of market by installation type, end - users and five major geographical regions. Global Medium Voltage Cables market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization and industrialization of major developing countries around the world.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Medium Voltage Cables market
- To analyze and forecast the global Medium Voltage Cables market on the basis of installation type and end-user.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2027 for overall Medium Voltage Cables market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub - segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key Medium Voltage Cables players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in Medium Voltage Cables market are ABB ltd, Nexans, Brugg Group, NKT Cables, Leoni AG, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Caledonian Cables Ltd., Hendrix, Southwire Company LLC, and LS Cable & System Ltd. among others.