The operations of military typically is carried out in the remote and less accessible areas, and they require power for various applications. These military batteries require to be robust and capable of handling extreme weather conditions. The military batteries are used to power different electronic equipment of military forces, and is also used in ships & submarines. The batteries prove to be a helpful solution in emergency backup situations wherein electricity may fail. The integration of various emerging electronic devices such as wearable devices for night vision applications have been trending in the defense sector. These devices require to be powered by batteries and thus demand for military batteries.
The "Global Military Battery Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the aerospace and defense industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the military battery market with detailed market segmentation by type, composition, end user, application, power density, energy consumption, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Military battery market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented as rechargeable and non-rechargeable.
- On the basis of composition, the market is segmented as nickel battery, lithium battery, lead acid battery, thermal battery, and others.
- On basis of end user, the market is segmented as navy, air force, and ground force.
- On basis of application, the market is segmented as propulsion systems, backup power, communication and navigation systems, Auxiliary Power Units (APU), fire control systems, electro optics and thermal imaging systems, ignition systems, and others.
- On basis of power density, the market is segmented as less than 100 Wh/Kg, 100-200 Wh/Kg, and More than 200 Wh/Kg.
- On basis of energy consumption, the market is segmented as less than 12 V, 12 -24 V, and more than 24 V.
- The increasing military modernization programs across the major countries of the world, and rising demands for unmanned vehicles in the defense sector are driving the adoptions of these systems.
- Growing investments by Government of various countries in the development of the defense sector is anticipated to provide ample opportunities for the market players.
- Concerns around the proper functioning of these batteries in extreme weather conditions as well as lack of technological expertise in handling these systems is expected to hinder the growth of the Military Battery market in coming years.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The Military battery market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends. The report also provides exhaustive Porter's Five Forces analysis, highlighting the factors affecting the Military battery market in these regions
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MILITARY BATTERY MARKET
The major players in the military battery market includes Arotech Corporation, Concorde Battery, and ENERSYS. The COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted their businesses. The shortage of raw material is expected to hamper the growth the military battery market. However, the demand for military batteries market is expected to increase in the forecast period.
The report covers key developments in the Military battery market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Military battery market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Military battery in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Military battery market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Arotech Corporation
- BST Systems, Inc.
- Concorde Battery
- Denchi Group Ltd
- EaglePicher Technologies
- Kokam by SolarEdge
- Saft Groupe SAS
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.