N-Butanol is a type of alcohol constituting a 4-carbon structure and has a chemical formula C4H9OH. It is one among the group of fusel alcohols, which has more than two carbon atoms and are soluble is water. N-Butanol is produced via a chemical process and also by fermentation of sugar, derived from agricultural crops. It forms a prominent feedback for manufacturing chemicals namely, butyl acrylate, glycol ethers, butyl acetate and plasticizers. N-Butanol acts as an intermediate to generate high value resins and specialty solvents used in the manufacture of paints & coatings, cosmetic & fragrances, adhesives, ink, camphor, dyes etc.
N-butanol is directly linked with the construction industry as it is applied as a solvent in industrial and architectural paints and coatings. Therefore the growth of the construction industry is a significant factor driving the growth of the n-butanol market. Rapid industrialization, coupled with rising disposable income has increased the demand for paints, coatings, varnishes, resins, etc. and has driven the market towards growth. However, the requirement of small scale capacity plants to maintain low economies of scale, together with fluctuating raw material prices acts as an obstruction in the paths of the development of the n-butanol market. A rapid increase in the use of n-butanol as a biofuel and development of the automotive & textile industry is creating ample opportunities for the growth of the n-butanol market in the years to come.
The "Global N-Butanol Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemical and material industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the n-butanol market with detailed market segmentation by application, end use industry and geography. The global n-butanol market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading n-butanol players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global n-butanol market is segmented on the basis of application, end use industry and geography. On the basis of application, the market classify into butyl acrylate, butyl acetate, glycol ethers, direct solvent, plasticizers and others. The market on the basis end use industry is broken into varnishes, paints, coatings, resins, camphor, dyes,fats vegetables oils, waxes, shellac, rubbers, alkaloids and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the n-butanol market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The n-butanol market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the n-butanol market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the n-butanol market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the n-butanol market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from n-butanol market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for n-butanol in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the n-butanol market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the n-butanol market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Eastman Chemical Company
INEOS Oxide Ltd
Perstorp Holding AB
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 N-Butanol Market - By Application 1.3.2 N-Butanol Market - By End use industry 1.3.3 N-Butanol Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. N-BUTANOL MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. N-BUTANOL MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. N-BUTANOL - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. N-BUTANOL - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. N-BUTANOL MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. BUTYL ACRYLATE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Butyl Acrylate Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. BUTYL ACETATE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Butyl Acetate Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. GLYCOL ETHERS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Glycol Ethers Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. DIRECT- SOLVENT 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Direct- Solvent Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. PLASTICIZERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Plasticizers Market Forecast and Analysis 7.8. OTHERS 7.8.1. Overview 7.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. N-BUTANOL MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - END USE INDUSTRY 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END USE INDUSTRY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. VARNISHES 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Varnishes Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PAINTS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Paints Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. COATINGS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. RESINS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Resins Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. CAMPHOR 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Camphor Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. DYES 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Dyes Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. FATS VEGETABLE OILS 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Fats Vegetable Oils Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. WAXES 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Waxes Market Forecast and Analysis 8.11. SHELLAC 8.11.1. Overview 8.11.2. Shellac Market Forecast and Analysis 8.12. RUBBERS 8.12.1. Overview 8.12.2. Rubbers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.13. ALKALOIDS 8.13.1. Overview 8.13.2. Alkaloids Market Forecast and Analysis 8.14. OTHERS 8.14.1. Overview 8.14.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. N-BUTANOL MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America N-Butanol Market Overview 9.1.2 North America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.4 North America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 9.1.5 North America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Canada N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 Canada N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 Canada N-Butanol Market by End use industry 220.127.116.11 Mexico N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Mexico N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 Mexico N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 US N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 US N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 US N-Butanol Market by End use industry 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe N-Butanol Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.4 Europe N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 9.2.5 Europe N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Germany N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Germany N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 Germany N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 France N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 France N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 France N-Butanol Market by End use industry 220.127.116.11 Italy N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Italy N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 Italy N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 United Kingdom N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom N-Butanol Market by End use industry 220.127.116.11 Russia N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Russia N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 Russia N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Europe N-Butanol Market by End use industry 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Australia N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Australia N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 Australia N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 China N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 China N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 China N-Butanol Market by End use industry 220.127.116.11 India N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 India N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 India N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 Japan N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 Japan N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 Japan N-Butanol Market by End use industry 220.127.116.11 South Korea N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 South Korea N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific N-Butanol Market by End use industry 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 South Africa N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Africa N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 South Africa N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 Saudi Arabia N-Butanol Market by End use industry 220.127.116.11 U.A.E N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 U.A.E N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 U.A.E N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa N-Butanol Market by End use industry 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America N-Butanol Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.4 South and Central America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 9.5.5 South and Central America N-Butanol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 Brazil N-Butanol Market by End use industry 126.96.36.199 Argentina N-Butanol Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina N-Butanol Market by Application 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina N-Butanol Market by End use industry 220.127.116.11 Rest of South and Central America N-Butanol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of South and Central America N-Butanol Market by Application 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of South and Central America N-Butanol Market by End use industry
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. N-BUTANOL MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. BASF 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. BASF-PETRONAS 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. CHEMICALS SDN. BHD. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. GRUPA AZOTY 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. INEOS OXIDE LTD 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. KH NEOCHEM 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. OXEA GMBH 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. PERSTORP HOLDING AB 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. SASOL LTD 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments 11.11. SAUDI KAYAN PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY 11.11.1. Key Facts 11.11.2. Business Description 11.11.3. Products and Services 11.11.4. Financial Overview 11.11.5. SWOT Analysis 11.11.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.BASF 2.BASF-PETRONAS 3.Chemicals Sdn. Bhd. 4.Eastman Chemical Company 5.Grupa Azoty 6.INEOS Oxide Ltd 7.KH Neochem 8.OXEA GmbH 9.Perstorp Holding AB 10.Sasol Ltd 11.Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company