Opacifiers are the substance which is added to the material to make ensuing system non-transparent. One of the most common example of opacifiers are titanium dioxide which is used applied in paints, paper, and plastics. It is used in various industries such as paints & coatings, plastics, paper, ceramics, inks, etc. The mechanism of using opacifiers in the process can be classified into three categories which are thermal expansion, crystallization, and suspended micro-bubbles. Some of useful opacifiers are bindhemite, zirconia, titania, zinc oxide, nigrosin, methylene blue, etc.
The global opacifiers market is growing at a significant pace owing to driving factors such as increasing in demand for the advanced coating industries. Furthermore, Increasing use in plastic and personal care industry due to its unique properties of protection may be a key driver for the growth of the opacifiers market. However, volatility of the raw material prices is affecting the final price and hence projected to hinder the growth of opacifiers market.. Likewise, increase of investment in development of nano-technology in titanium dioxide may provide a lucrative opportunity for the market players in the near future.
The "Global Opacifiers Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the opacifiers market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global opacifiers market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading opacifiers market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global opacifiers market is segmented on the basis of type and application. On the basis of type, the opacifiers market is segmented into, titanium dioxide, opaque polymers, zircon, zinc oxide, cerium oxide, antimony trioxide, and others. On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into, paints & coatings, plastics, ceramics, paper, inks, fibers, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global opacifiers market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The opacifiers market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the opacifiers market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the opacifiers market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the opacifiers market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from opacifiers market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for opacifiers in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the opacifiers market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the opacifiers market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Eastman Chemical Company
Honeywell International Inc.
The Dow Chemical Company
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Opacifiers Market - By Type 1.3.2 Opacifiers Market - By Application 1.3.3 Opacifiers Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. OPACIFIERS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. OPACIFIERS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. OPACIFIERS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. OPACIFIERS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. OPACIFIERS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. TITANIUM DIOXIDE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Titanium Dioxide Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. OPAQUE POLYMERS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Opaque Polymers Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. ZIRCON 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Zircon Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. ZINC OXIDE 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Zinc Oxide Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. CERIUM OXIDE 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Cerium Oxide Market Forecast and Analysis 7.8. ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE 7.8.1. Overview 7.8.2. Antimony Trioxide Market Forecast and Analysis 8. OPACIFIERS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PAINTS AND COATINGS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Paints and Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PLASTICS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Plastics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. CERAMICS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Ceramics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PAPER 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Paper Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. INKS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Inks Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. FIBERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Fibers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. OTHERS 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. OPACIFIERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Opacifiers Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Canada Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Opacifiers Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Mexico Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Mexico Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 US Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 US Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 US Opacifiers Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Opacifiers Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 France Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 France Opacifiers Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Italy Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Opacifiers Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Russia Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Opacifiers Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 China Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 China Opacifiers Market by Application 18.104.22.168 India Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 India Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Japan Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Opacifiers Market by Application 18.104.22.168 South Korea Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Opacifiers Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Opacifiers Market by Application 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Opacifiers Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Opacifiers Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Opacifiers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Opacifiers Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Argentina Opacifiers Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Opacifiers Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Opacifiers Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Opacifiers Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Opacifiers Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Opacifiers Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. OPACIFIERS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ALKANE RESOURCES LTD 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ARKEMA 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. ASHLAND INC. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CRISTAL 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. DOWDUPONT INC. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. TAYCA CORPORATION 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. THE CHEMOURS COMPANY 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. TRONOX LIMITED 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. VENATOR MATERIALS PLC. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Alkane Resources Ltd 2.Arkema 3.Ashland Inc. 4.CRISTAL 5.Dowdupont Inc. 6.KRONOS Worldwide Inc. 7.TAYCA Corporation 8.The Chemours Company 9.Tronox Limited 10.Venator Materials PLC.