Adhesives or sealants are compounds that are put between two surfaces to hold them together. To be more specific, adhesives ensure that the surfaces are firmly bonded, whereas sealants ensure that the gaps between them are filled after the adhesives have been applied. The sealant's principal function is to ensure that no foreign particles get between the two surfaces that have been adhered together with adhesives. Adhesives are widely used in the production of products such as camera lenses, PCBs, connectors, and many more. Adhesives and sealants are primarily used across multiple industries including automotive & transportation, paper & packaging, building & construction, woodworking, and others.
The "Global Adhesives and Sealants Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the adhesives and sealants market with detailed market segmentation by adhesives by type, sealants by type, application, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading adhesives and sealants market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- On the basis of adhesives by type, the market is segmented into solvent-borne, hot-melt, reactive, thermosetting, and others.
- On the basis of sealants by type, the market is segmented into silicone-based sealants, urethane-based sealants, acrylic-based sealants, polysulphide-based sealants, and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into automotive & transportation, paper & packaging, building & construction, woodworking, and others.
- The global adhesives and sealants market is expected to expand over the forecast period, owing to factors such as growing demand from the buildings and construction industry.
- Moreover, rapidly growing automotive and transportation sectors is also anticipated to favour the market growth in the coming years. The worldwide automotive industry has seen a surge in sales of high-performance adhesives due to the growing popularity of lightweight passenger cars with better fuel economy and lower emissions.
- Environmental authorities' strict rules on the use of adhesives with high Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are expected to force industry participants to introduce bio-based adhesives. This may hinder the growth of manufacturers providing conventional adhesives and sealants.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The adhesives and sealants market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the adhesives and sealants market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19ON ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products.
The report covers key developments in the adhesives and sealants market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Adhesives and sealants market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for adhesives and sealants in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the adhesives and sealants market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Henkel AG, and Co. KGaA
- Tangent Industries
- Evonik Industries AG
- Novachem Corporation
- H.B. Fuller
- Huntsman Corporation
- BASF SE
- Ashland Inc.
- Avery Denison Corporation
- Beardow and Adams Limited
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Ellsworth Adhesives
- N.D. Industries Inc.
- Sika AG
- Uniseal Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.