MARKET INTRODUCTIONOutdoor LED lights are lights used for illuminating outdoor space to enhance security. LED lights have a longer lifespan as compared to traditional lighting solutions, and LED lights are highly energy-efficient. Furthermore, these lights have a lower environmental impact resulting in its increased deployment by the governments. Further, due to its energy efficiency, its deployment by residential sector i.e. wall lights, pedestrian lights, and garden lights among others is witnessing demand.
MARKET DYNAMICSThe rising electricity cost, as well as increasing focus towards energy conservation, has resulted in increased adoption of economical energy-efficient lighting sources such as LED. Also, the governments across the globe emphasize on the deployment of LED outdoor lights on roads and highways are they need low maintenance and can work effectively for long hours. Thus, growing government initiatives for energy conservation is one of the key factor driving the outdoor LED lighting market growth. Also, the availability of economical LED lights is another significant factor propelling the growth of the outdoor LED lighting market.
MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Outdoor LED Lighting Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Outdoor LED Lighting industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of Outdoor LED Lighting market with detailed market segmentation by installation type, wattage, application, and geography. The global Outdoor LED Lighting market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Outdoor LED Lighting market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global Outdoor LED Lighting market is segmented on the basis of installation type, wattage, and application. Based on the installation type, the market is segmented into new installation and retrofit. On the basis of the wattage the market is segmented into <50W, 50-100W, and >150W. The market on the basis of the application is classified into highway & roadway, public place, architectural, and others. REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global Outdoor LED Lighting market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The Outdoor LED Lighting market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting Outdoor LED Lighting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and SAM after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Outdoor LED Lighting market in these regions.MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the Outdoor LED Lighting market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Outdoor LED Lighting market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Outdoor LED Lighting in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Outdoor LED Lighting market. The report also includes the profiles of key Outdoor LED Lighting companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Cooper Industries plc (Eaton)
- Cree, Inc
- Dialight PLC
- General Electric Company
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Osram Licht AG
- Signify Holding
- Syska Led Lights Private Limited
- Virtual Extension
- Zumtobel Group AG
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
- Outdoor LED Lighting Market - By Installation Type
- Outdoor LED Lighting Market - By Wattage
- Outdoor LED Lighting Market - By Application
- Outdoor LED Lighting Market - By Region
5. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC6. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE7. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - INSTALLATION TYPE7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. INSTALLATION TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. NEW INSTALLATION7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. New Installation Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. RETROFIT7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Retrofit Market Forecast and Analysis
8. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - WATTAGE 8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. WATTAGE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. <50W8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. <50W Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. 50-100W8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. 50-100W Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. >150W8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. >150W Market Forecast and Analysis
9. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. HIGHWAY & ROADWAY9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. Highway & Roadway Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. PUBLIC PLACE9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Public Place Market Forecast and Analysis9.5. ARCHITECTURAL9.5.1. Overview9.5.2. Architectural Market Forecast and Analysis9.6. OTHERS9.6.1. Overview9.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS10.1. NORTH AMERICA10.1.1. North America Outdoor LED Lighting Market Overview10.1.2. North America Outdoor LED Lighting Market Forecasts and Analysis10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Installation Type10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Wattage10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.1.6.1. US market10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Installation Type10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Wattage10.1.6.1.3. US Market by Application10.1.6.2. Canada market10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Installation Type10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Wattage10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by Application10.1.6.3. Mexico market10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Installation Type10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Wattage10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by Application10.2. EUROPE10.2.1. Europe Outdoor LED Lighting Market Overview10.2.2. Europe Outdoor LED Lighting Market Forecasts and Analysis10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Installation Type10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Wattage10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.2.6.1. France market10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Installation Type10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Wattage10.2.6.1.3. France Market by Application10.2.6.2. Germany market10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Installation Type10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Wattage10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by Application10.2.6.3. Italy market10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Installation Type10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Wattage10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by Application10.2.6.4. Russia market10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Installation Type10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Wattage10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by Application10.2.6.5. UK market10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Installation Type10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Wattage10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by Application10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Installation Type10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Wattage10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by Application10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)10.3.1. Asia Pacific Outdoor LED Lighting Market Overview10.3.2. Asia Pacific Outdoor LED Lighting Market Forecasts and Analysis10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Installation Type10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Wattage10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.3.6.1. South Korea10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Installation Type10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Wattage10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by Application10.3.6.2. China market10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Installation Type10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Wattage10.3.6.2.3. China Market by Application10.3.6.3. India market10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Installation Type10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Wattage10.3.6.3.3. India Market by Application10.3.6.4. Japan market10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Installation Type10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Wattage10.3.6.4.3. India Market by Application10.3.6.5. Australia market10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Installation Type10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Wattage10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by Application10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Installation Type10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Wattage10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by Application10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Outdoor LED Lighting Market Overview10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Outdoor LED Lighting Market Forecasts and Analysis10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Installation Type10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Wattage10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.4.6.1. South Africa market10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Installation Type10.4.6.1.2. Rest of APAC Market by Wattage10.4.6.1.3. Rest of APAC Market by Application10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Installation Type10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Wattage10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by Application10.4.6.3. UAE market10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Installation Type10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Wattage10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by Application10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Installation Type10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Wattage10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by Application10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)10.5.1. South America Outdoor LED Lighting Market Overview10.5.2. South America Outdoor LED Lighting Market Forecasts and Analysis10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Installation Type10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Wattage10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.5.6.1. Brazil market10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Installation Type10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Wattage10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by Application10.5.6.2. Argentina market10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Installation Type10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Wattage10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by Application10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Installation Type10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Wattage10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by Application
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES12.1. COOPER INDUSTRIES PLC (EATON)12.1.1. Key Facts12.1.2. Business Description12.1.3. Products & Services12.1.4. Financial Overview12.1.5. SWOT Analysis12.1.6. Key Developments12.2. CREE, INC12.2.1. Key Facts12.2.2. Business Description12.2.3. Products & Services12.2.4. Financial Overview12.2.5. SWOT Analysis12.2.6. Key Developments12.3. DIALIGHT PLC12.3.1. Key Facts12.3.2. Business Description12.3.3. Products & Services12.3.4. Financial Overview12.3.5. SWOT Analysis12.3.6. Key Developments12.4. GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY12.4.1. Key Facts12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services12.4.4. Financial Overview12.4.5. SWOT Analysis12.4.6. Key Developments12.5. HUBBELL INCORPORATED12.5.1. Key Facts12.5.2. Business Description12.5.3. Products & Services12.5.4. Financial Overview12.5.5. SWOT Analysis12.5.6. Key Developments12.6. OSRAM LICHT AG12.6.1. Key Facts12.6.2. Business Description12.6.3. Products & Services12.6.4. Financial Overview12.6.5. SWOT Analysis12.6.6. Key Developments12.7. SIGNIFY HOLDING12.7.1. Key Facts12.7.2. Business Description12.7.3. Products & Services12.7.4. Financial Overview12.7.5. SWOT Analysis12.7.6. Key Developments12.8. SYSKA LED LIGHTS PRIVATE LIMITED12.8.1. Key Facts12.8.2. Business Description12.8.3. Products & Services12.8.4. Financial Overview12.8.5. SWOT Analysis12.8.6. Key Developments12.9. VIRTUAL EXTENSION 12.9.1. Key Facts12.9.2. Business Description12.9.3. Products & Services12.9.4. Financial Overview12.9.5. SWOT Analysis12.9.6. Key Developments12.10. ZUMTOBEL GROUP AG 12.10.1. Key Facts12.10.2. Business Description12.10.3. Products & Services12.10.4. Financial Overview12.10.5. SWOT Analysis12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Cooper Industries plc (Eaton)
2. Cree, Inc
3. Dialight PLC
4. General Electric Company
5. Hubbell Incorporated
6. Osram Licht AG
7. Signify Holding
8. Syska Led Lights Private Limited
9. Virtual Extension
10. Zumtobel Group AG