Primer Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Ingredient (Resin, Additives, Others); End-User Industry (Automotive, Building and Construction, Furniture, Industrial, Packaging, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00005868 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
In simple words, a primer is an undercoat that is used as a preparatory coating that is mixed with the paints. The application of a primer is to provide better adhesion of the paints with the surface. Primers are also used to increase the durability of the paints and as a protective covering to the paints. The chemical composition of paint consists of approximately 2%-5% of an additive agent, 60%-80% of solvents, and 20%-30% of the ingredient of the primer like resin or an additive. The use of primer is widely spread in many end-user industries like the construction and building, the automotive, furniture, industrial, packaging, and many other industries. A layer of primer is used in the furniture as it absorbs the solvent and enhances the quality of wood that is used. The increasing applications of primer are accounted to exp and the primer market to a large extent globally.
The primer market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to improvements in the quality of primer coupled with the expansion of the construction activities globally. The Rising production of automotive all over the globe has boosted the growth of the primer market. However, the availability of substitutes for primer might restrict the growth of the primer market. On the other h and , innovations in the applications of the bio-based primers are likely to showcase growth opportunities for the primer market during the forecast period.
The "Global Primer Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals & materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of primer market with detailed market segmentation by ingredients, end-use industry, and geography. The global primer market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading primer market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global primer market is segmented on the basis of ingredients, and end-use industry. Based on ingredients, the market is segmented as resin, additives, and others. On the basis of end-use industry, the market is segmented as automotive, building & construction, furniture, industrial, packaging, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global primer market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The primer market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting primer market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the primer market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the primer market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from primer market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for primer in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the primer market.
The report also includes the profiles of key primer companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Asian Paints Limited
Axalta Coating Systems
Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
Nippon Paint Company Ltd.
PPG Industries Inc.
The Sherwin-Williams Co.
The Valspar Corp.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Primer Market - By Ingredient 1.3.2 Primer Market - By End-User Industry 1.3.3 Primer Market - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. PRIMER MARKET L and SCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
5. PRIMER MARKET - KEY MARKET DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS and RESTRAINTS
6. PRIMER MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. PRIMER - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. PRIMER - GLOBAL MARKET and FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. PRIMER MARKET - REVENUE and FORECASTS TO 2028 - INGREDIENT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. INGREDIENT MARKET FORECASTS and ANALYSIS 7.3. RESIN 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Resin Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. ADDITIVES 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Additives Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. OTHERS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. PRIMER MARKET - REVENUE and FORECASTS TO 2028 - END-USER INDUSTRY 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END-USER INDUSTRY MARKET FORECASTS and ANALYSIS 8.3. AUTOMOTIVE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Automotive Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. BUILDING and CONSTRUCTION 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Building and Construction Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. FURNITURE 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Furniture Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. INDUSTRIAL 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Industrial Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. PACKAGING 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Packaging Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OTHERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. PRIMER MARKET REVENUE and FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Primer Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Ingredient 9.1.4 North America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry 9.1.5 North America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Canada Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 Canada Primer Market by End-User Industry 126.96.36.199 Mexico Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 Mexico Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 US Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 US Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 US Primer Market by End-User Industry 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Primer Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Ingredient 9.2.4 Europe Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry 9.2.5 Europe Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Germany Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 Germany Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 Germany Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 France Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 France Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 France Primer Market by End-User Industry 126.96.36.199 Italy Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 Italy Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 Italy Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 United Kingdom Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 United Kingdom Primer Market by End-User Industry 126.96.36.199 Russia Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 Russia Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 Russia Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Europe Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Europe Primer Market by End-User Industry 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Primer Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Ingredient 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Australia Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 Australia Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 Australia Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 China Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 China Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 China Primer Market by End-User Industry 126.96.36.199 India Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 India Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 India Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 Japan Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 Japan Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 Japan Primer Market by End-User Industry 126.96.36.199 South Korea Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 South Korea Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 South Korea Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Primer Market by End-User Industry 9.4. MIDDLE EAST and AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Primer Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Ingredient 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 South Africa Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 South Africa Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 South Africa Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 Saudi Arabia Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 Saudi Arabia Primer Market by End-User Industry 126.96.36.199 U.A.E Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 U.A.E Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Primer Market by End-User Industry 9.5. SOUTH and CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Primer Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Ingredient 9.5.4 South and Central America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry 9.5.5 South and Central America Primer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Brazil Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 Brazil Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 Brazil Primer Market by End-User Industry 220.127.116.11 Argentina Primer Market 18.104.22.168.1 Argentina Primer Market by Ingredient 22.214.171.124.2 Argentina Primer Market by End-User Industry 126.96.36.199 Rest of South and Central America Primer Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of South and Central America Primer Market by Ingredient 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of South and Central America Primer Market by End-User Industry
10. INDUSTRY L and SCAPE 10.1. MERGERS and ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS and JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS and OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. PRIMER MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. AKZONOBEL N.V. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ASIAN PAINTS LIMITED 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. BASF SE 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. JOTUN A/S 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. KANSAI PAINT CO. LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. NIPPON PAINT COMPANY LTD. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. PPG INDUSTRIES INC. 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS CO. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. THE VALSPAR CORP. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. AkzoNobel N. V. 2. Asian Paints Limited 3. Axalta Coating Systems 4. BASF SE 5. Jotun A/S 6. Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. 7. Nippon Paint Company Ltd. 8. PPG Industries Inc. 9. The Sherwin-Williams Co. 10. The Valspar Corp.