Recycled Elastomers Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Raw Material (Styrene Butadiene Rubber, Nitrile Rubber, Propylene Rubber, Chloroprene Rubber, Natural Rubber, Polyurethane Rubber,And Others); Application (Medical, Agriculture, Sports Product, Playground Surfaces, Infrastructure, Home & Garden, And Others)
Report Code: TIPRE00003441 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
MARKET INTRODUCTION Recycled elastomers as asphalt binders are durable, skid-resistant, improves rutting and reduces hydroplaning. Due to these properties, recycled elastomers as asphalt binders find applications in road construction, playground surfaces and sports products. Recycled elastomers also find markets in agriculture where these are used as protection sheds and windbreakers for livestock and vegetation due to their cost-effectiveness, durability, and UV resistance.
MARKET DYNAMICS The recycled elastomers market is driven by its increasing usage as an asphalt binder in the construction sector in developing nations. The government in the developed and developing nations are largely spending on highway and expressway projects, thereby increasing the overall market size for recycled elastomers. Growing population and increased infrastructure are also contributing significantly towards recycled elastomer market growth. However, the recycled elastomer market is restricted by its use in developed nations and industries largely for fuel production. Structural reforms aimed at increasing agricultural productivity by the government will lead to a rising income of farmers. This eventually will propel recycled rubber demand among farmers who use it in the protection of cattle and crops in adverse weather conditions.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Recycled Elastomers Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the recycled elastomers market with detailed market segmentation by raw material, application, and geography. The global recycled elastomers market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading recycled elastomers market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global recycled elastomers market is segmented on the basis of raw material and application. On the basis of raw material, the recycled elastomers market is segmented into styrene butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, propylene rubber, chloroprene rubber, natural rubber, polyurethane rubber, and others. On the basis of application, the recycled elastomers market is segmented into medical, agriculture, sports product, playground surfaces, infrastructure, home & garden, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global recycled elastomers market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The recycled elastomers market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Get more information on this report :
The report analyzes factors affecting the recycled elastomers market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the recycled elastomers in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the recycled elastomers market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from recycled elastomers market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for recycled elastomers in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the recycled elastomers market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the recycled elastomers market. in addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the key development in the past five years.
American Recycling Center
American Tire Recycling Group LLC
Austin Rubber Company
J. Allcock & Sons Ltd
Klean Industries Inc.
Liberty Tire Recycling
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Corporation
RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC
West Coast Rubber Recycling
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Recycled Elastomers Market - By Raw Material - Recycled Elastomers Market - By Application - Recycled Elastomers Market - By Region - By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
5. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
6. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - RAW MATERIAL 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. RAW MATERIAL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. STYRENE BUTADIENE RUBBER 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. NITRILE BUTADIENE RUBBER 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. PROPYLENE RUBBER 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Propylene Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. CHLOROPRENE RUBBER 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Chloroprene Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. NATURAL RUBBER 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Natural Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.8. POLYURETHANE RUBBER 7.8.1. Overview 7.8.2. Polyurethane Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.9. OTHERS 7.9.1. Overview 7.9.2. Other Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis
8. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. MEDICAL 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Medical Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. AGRICULTURE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Agriculture Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. SPORTS PRODUCT 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Sports Product Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PLAYGROUND SURFACES 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Playground Surfaces Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. INFRASTRUCTURE 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Infrastructure Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. HOME & GARDEN 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Home & Garden Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. OTHERS 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. RECYCLED ELASTOMERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1. North America Recycled Elastomers Market Overview 9.1.2. North America Recycled Elastomers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Raw Material 9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168. US market 22.214.171.124.1. US Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. US Market by Application 188.8.131.52. Canada market 184.108.40.206.1. Canada Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. Canada Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Mexico market 22.214.171.124.1. Mexico Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Mexico Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1. Europe Recycled Elastomers Market Overview 9.2.2. Europe Recycled Elastomers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Raw Material 9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. France market 184.108.40.206.1. France Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. France Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Germany market 22.214.171.124.1. Germany Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Germany Market by Application 188.8.131.52. Italy market 184.108.40.206.1. Italy Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. Italy Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Russia market 22.214.171.124.1. Russia Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Russia Market by Application 188.8.131.52. UK market 184.108.40.206.1. UK Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. UK Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe market 22.214.171.124.1. Rest of Europe Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application 9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 9.3.1. Asia Pacific Recycled Elastomers Market Overview 9.3.2. Asia Pacific Recycled Elastomers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Raw Material 9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. South Korea 184.108.40.206.1. South Korea Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. South Korea Market by Application 18.104.22.168. China market 22.214.171.124.1. China Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. China Market by Application 188.8.131.52. India market 184.108.40.206.1. India Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. India Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Japan market 22.214.171.124.1. Japan Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Japan Market by Application 188.8.131.52. Australia market 184.108.40.206.1. Australia Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. Australia Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC market 22.214.171.124.1. Rest of APAC Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Recycled Elastomers Market Overview 9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Recycled Elastomers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Raw Material 9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. South Africa market 184.108.40.206.1. South Africa Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. South Africa Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Saudi Arabia market 22.214.171.124.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 188.8.131.52. UAE market 184.108.40.206.1. UAE Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. UAE Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Rest of MEA market 22.214.171.124.1. Rest of MEA Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 9.5.1. South America Recycled Elastomers Market Overview 9.5.2. South America Recycled Elastomers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Raw Material 9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. Brazil market 184.108.40.206.1. Brazil Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. Brazil Market by Application 18.104.22.168. Argentina market 22.214.171.124.1. Argentina Market by Raw Material 126.96.36.199.2. Argentina Market by Application 188.8.131.52. Rest of SAM market 184.108.40.206.1. Rest of SAM Market by Raw Material 220.127.116.11.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. American Recycling Center 2. American Tire Recycling Group LLC 3. Austin Rubber Company 4. GRP Ltd 5. J. Allcock & Sons Ltd 6. Klean Industries Inc. 7. Liberty Tire Recycling 8. Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Corporation 9. RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC 10. West Coast Rubber Recycling
Related Tags Recycled Elastomers Market Recycled Elastomers Market 2027 Recycled Elastomers Industry Recycled Elastomers Sector Recycled Elastomers PDF Report Recycled Elastomers Analysis Recycled Elastomers Forecast Recycled Elastomers Research Competitive Analysis The Insight Partners