A smart TV is also acknowledged as hybrid or connected TV, it is a TV set embedded with internet and interactive new generation features. It is a technological convergence among the flat screen TV sets, computers, and set-top boxes. A Smart TV is also capable of providing internet TV, OTT (Over the top) content, on-demand streaming and online interactive media over the regular functions of a set-top boxes and TV sets offered by traditional broadcasting media.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Smart TV Market along with detailed segmentation of market by technology, dimensions, operating systems, and five major geographical regions. Global Smart TV market is expected to witness demand growth during the forecast period due to decreasing prices owing to rising completion and dramatically rising population leading to urbanization majorly in developing countries.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Smart TV market
- To analyze and forecast the global Smart TV market on the basis of technology, dimensions, and operating systems
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Smart TV market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Smart TV manufacturing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Smart TV market are Apple Inc., Samsung, LG Electronics, Philips, Microsoft, SONY, Toshiba, Haier, Panasonic and Google Inc.