Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Product (Liquid, Dry); Application (Detergents and Cleaners, Personal Care Products, Industrial Cleaners, Others); Production Method (Coco Based, Inorganic Based) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00008131 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) is an anionic surfactant with chemical formula, C12(CH2)11SO4Na, a molecule which contains 12 carbon atoms attached to a sulphate group. Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is also known as Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate (SDS) and Sodium dodecanesulphate. Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is obtained by treating lauryl alcohol with sulphur trioxide gas, oleum/chlorosulphuric acid followed by neutralization with sodium carbonate or sodium hydroxide. Also, it can be obtained from hydrolysis of coconut followed by hydrogenation of the products. Raising awareness for personal hygiene and increasing use of consumer products which involve SLS is estimated to drive the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate market. Also, changing lifestyle, rapid urbanization and increasing disposable income have led to the increased consumption of cosmetic products in global market which is estimated to boost up the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate market.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate have amphiphilic properties which are profoundly attractive to be utilized in cleansers. Additionally, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is an average surfactant usually utilized in oil stain and buildup evacuation applications. For instance, it is utilized in high focuses in modern items including motor degreasers, floor cleaners, and vehicle wash cleansers. Additionally, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is one the most widely recognized elements of synthetic substances utilized in residential cleaning, individual cleanliness and corrective items. It structures tremendous foam when joined with water, which empowers it to be utilized in shampoos and cleansers and other froth creating items. The Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is extensively utilized in oral consideration items, for example, toothpastes, mouth washes, and so forth as it doesn't affect the taste, yet delivers better froth, and the critical impact on malodourous breath. Likewise, improved utilization of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in residential cleaning items and individual cleanliness items is relied upon to give influence to the worldwide Sodium Lauryl Sulfate showcase. Additionally, expanding utilization of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in nourishment and refreshment generation industry as a thickener, surface strain control operator, wetting specialist, hoard/poultry burn operator, whipping operator, and emulsifier is foreseen to drive the market in the furcate period. On the opposite side, issues identified with symptoms of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and guidelines from administering experts for constraining the utilization of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate are relied upon to control the general interest in the worldwide market. In any case, SLS is additionally utilized in social insurance segment during lysis for DNA extraction and investigation of hemoglobin. SLS is likewise being utilized in the biocide and pesticide industry inferable from its property to hinder conceivable assurance against different encompassed and non-wrapped infection. The growing demand from healthcare, biocide and pesticide industries is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market.
The "Global Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market with detailed market segmentation by product, application, production method and geography. The global Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market is segmented on the basis of product, application and production method. On the basis of product the market is segment into Liquid SLS, Dry SLS. By application, the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market is categorized into detergents and cleaners, personal care products, industrial cleaners, others. By production method Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market is categorized into coco based, inorganic based method.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
DONGMING JUJIN CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
HENAN GP CHEMICALS CO., LTD
SHANGHAI YOUYANG INDUSTRIAL CO, LTD.
ALPHA CHEMICALS PVT. LTD.
CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Market - By Product 1.3.2 Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Market - By Application 1.3.3 Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Market - By Production Method 1.3.4 Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
6. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. LIQUID 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Liquid Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. DRY 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Dry Market Forecast and Analysis 8. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. DETERGENTS AND CLEANERS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Detergents and Cleaners Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Personal Care Products Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. INDUSTRIAL CLEANERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Industrial Cleaners Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 9. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - PRODUCTION METHOD 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. PRODUCTION METHOD MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. COCO BASED 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Coco Based Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. INORGANIC BASED 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Inorganic Based Market Forecast and Analysis
10. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS) MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. BASF SE 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. DONGMING JUJIN CHEMICAL CO., LTD. 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. HENAN GP CHEMICALS CO.,LTD 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. SHANGHAI YOUYANG INDUSTRIAL CO, LTD. 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. STEPAN COMPANY 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. CLARIANT CORPORATION 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. ACME-HARDESTY COMPANY 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. ALPHA CHEMICALS PVT. LTD. 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. BASF SE 2. The Dow Chemical Company 3. Dongming Jujin Chemical Co., Ltd. 4. Henan GP Chemicals Co.,Ltd 5. Shanghai Youyang Industrial Co, Ltd. 6. Stepan Company 7. Clariant Corporation 8. Acme-Hardesty Company 9. Alpha Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. 10. Croda International Plc.