MARKET INTRODUCTIONThe textile industry is largely a chemical dependent industry. Textile chemicals include surfactants, sizing chemicals, colorants, auxiliaries, fixing and scouring agents among others. These chemicals are used in the different stages of textile manufacturing such as pretreatment processes, sizing, weaving, dyeing, and finishing. Moreover, various other textile chemicals are also used in the making of functional or technical textiles such as protective textiles, medical and healthcare textiles, and flame retardant textiles.MARKET DYNAMICSThe global textile chemicals Market is driven by increasing demand for technical textiles for industrial and functional use and a growing trend towards better home furnishing and aesthetics. However, stringent environmental regulations regarding textile effluents restrict the textile chemicals market. On the other hand, there is an growing adoption of low VOC along with biodegradable materials for textile manufacturing. This scenario provides market players with growth opportunities during the forecast period.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Textile Chemicals Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the textile chemicals market with detailed market segmentation by fiber, product type, and application, and geography. The global textile chemicals Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading textile chemicals market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global textile chemicals market is broadly segmented into fiber, product type, and application. On the basis of fiber, the global textile chemicals Market is segmented into natural fibers and synthetic fibers. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented as coating & sizing agents, colorants and auxiliaries, finishing agents, surfactants, desizing agents, bleaching agents, and others. By application, the textile chemicals market is segmented into apparel, home textile, technical textile, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global textile chemicals Market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 concerning five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The textile chemicals market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries global ly along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.The report analyzes factors affecting the textile chemicals market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the textile chemicals market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the textile chemicals market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from textile chemicals market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Textile Chemicals in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Textile Chemicals market. The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Textile Chemicals market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Bozzetto Group
- DyStar Singapore Pte Ltd
- Evonik Industries AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- Rudolf GmbH
- Tanatex Chemicals B.V.
- Wacker Chemie AG
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
- Textile Chemicals Market - By Fiber
- Textile Chemicals Market - By Product Type
- Textile Chemicals Market - By Application
- Textile Chemicals Market - By Region
5. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC6. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. TEXTILE CHEMICALS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. TEXTILE CHEMICALS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - FIBER7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. FIBER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. NATURAL FIBER 7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Natural Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. SYNTHETIC FIBER 7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Synthetic Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis
8. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT TYPE8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. PRODUCT TYPE METHOD MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. COATING & SIZING AGENTS 8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Coating & Sizing Agents Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. COLORANTS & AUXILIARIES8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Colorants & Auxiliaries Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. FINISHING AGENTS8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. Finishing Agents Market Forecast and Analysis8.6. SURFACTANTS8.6.1. Overview8.6.2. Surfactants Market Forecast and Analysis8.7. DESIZING AGENTS8.7.1. Overview8.7.2. Desizing Agents Market Forecast and Analysis8.8. BLEACHING AGENTS8.8.1. Overview8.8.2. Bleaching Agents Market Forecast and Analysis8.9. OTHERS8.9.1. Overview8.9.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. APPAREL9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. Apparel Market Forecast and Analysis9.4. HOME TEXTILE9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Home Textile Market Forecast and Analysis9.5. TECHNICAL TEXTILE9.5.1. Overview9.5.2. Technical Textile Market Forecast and Analysis9.6. OTHERS9.6.1. Overview9.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis10. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS10.1. NORTH AMERICA10.1.1. North America Market Overview10.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fiber10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.1.6.1. US market10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Fiber10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Product Type10.1.6.1.3. US Market by Application10.1.6.2. Canada market10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Fiber10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Product Type10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by Application10.1.6.3. Mexico market10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Fiber10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Product Type10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by Application10.2. EUROPE10.2.1. Europe Market Overview10.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fiber10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.2.6.1. France market10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Fiber10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Product Type10.2.6.1.3. France Market by Application10.2.6.2. Germany market10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Fiber10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Product Type10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by Application10.2.6.3. Italy market10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Fiber10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Product Type10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by Application10.2.6.4. Russia market10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Fiber10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Product Type10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by Application10.2.6.5. UK market10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Fiber10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Product Type10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by Application10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Fiber10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Product Type10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by Application10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)10.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview10.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fiber10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.3.6.1. South Korea10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Fiber10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Product Type10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by Application10.3.6.2. China market10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Fiber10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Product Type10.3.6.2.3. China Market by Application10.3.6.3. India market10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Fiber10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Product Type10.3.6.3.3. India Market by Application10.3.6.4. Japan market10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Fiber10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Product Type10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market by Application10.3.6.5. Australia market10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Fiber10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Product Type10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by Application10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Fiber10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Product Type10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by Application10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fiber10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.4.6.1. South Africa market10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Fiber10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market by Product Type10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market by Application10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Fiber10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Product Type10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by Application10.4.6.3. UAE market10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Fiber10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Product Type10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by Application10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Fiber10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Product Type10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by Application10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)10.5.1. South America Market Overview10.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fiber10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.5.6.1. Brazil market10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Fiber10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Product Type10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by Application10.5.6.2. Argentina market10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Fiber10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Product Type10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by Application10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Fiber10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Product Type10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by Application11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. TEXTILE CHEMICALS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES12.1. AKZO NOBEL N.V.12.1.1. Key Facts12.1.2. Business Description12.1.3. Products & Services12.1.4. Financial Overview12.1.5. SWOT Analysis12.1.6. Key Developments12.2. ARCHROMA12.2.1. Key Facts12.2.2. Business Description12.2.3. Products & Services12.2.4. Financial Overview12.2.5. SWOT Analysis12.2.6. Key Developments12.3. BOZZETTO GROUP12.3.1. Key Facts12.3.2. Business Description12.3.3. Products & Services12.3.4. Financial Overview12.3.5. SWOT Analysis12.3.6. Key Developments12.4. DOWDUPONT12.4.1. Key Facts12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services12.4.4. Financial Overview12.4.5. SWOT Analysis12.4.6. Key Developments12.5. DYSTAR SINGAPORE PTE LIMITED12.5.1. Key Facts12.5.2. Business Description12.5.3. Products & Services12.5.4. Financial Overview12.5.5. SWOT Analysis12.5.6. Key Developments12.6. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG12.6.1. Key Facts12.6.2. Business Description12.6.3. Products & Services12.6.4. Financial Overview12.6.5. SWOT Analysis12.6.6. Key Developments12.7. HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC12.7.1. Key Facts12.7.2. Business Description12.7.3. Products & Services12.7.4. Financial Overview12.7.5. SWOT Analysis12.7.6. Key Developments12.8. RUDOLF GMBH12.8.1. Key Facts12.8.2. Business Description12.8.3. Products & Services12.8.4. Financial Overview12.8.5. SWOT Analysis12.8.6. Key Developments12.9. TANATEX CHEMICALS B.V.12.9.1. Key Facts12.9.2. Business Description12.9.3. Products & Services12.9.4. Financial Overview12.9.5. SWOT Analysis12.9.6. Key Developments12.10. WACKER CHEMIE AG12.10.1. Key Facts12.10.2. Business Description12.10.3. Products & Services12.10.4. Financial Overview12.10.5. SWOT Analysis12.10.6. Key Developments13. APPENDIX13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Akzo Nobel NV
3. Bozzetto Group
5. DyStar Singapore Pte Ltd
6. Evonik Industries AG
7. Huntsman International LLC
8. Rudolf GmbH
9. Tanatex Chemicals B.V.
10. Wacker Chemie AG