3D IC Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Packaging Technology (3D Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packaging (WLCSP), 3D TSV); Application (LED, Memories, Sensor, MEMS, Others); End-User (IT and Telecom, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Military and Aerospace, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00009538 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Electronics and Semiconductor |Status: Upcoming
A 3D IC (three-dimensional integrated circuit) is a package through multiple layers of silicon wafers stalked together, along with various electronic components utilizing through-silicon vias (TSVs). This emerging technology is getting propelled by the requirement of improving performance as well as the objective to reduce timing delays. As the functional integration requirement grows, assembly and wafer fabrication companies are increasingly seeking for 3D IC technology. 3D ICs are widely utilized in applications such as LED, sensors, memory, and others.
The major factor that is boosting the growth of the 3D IC market is the rising need for advanced architecture in the electronic products and growing trend of miniaturization of the electronics devices. In addition, the increasing adoption of high-end computing, data centers, and servers is anticipated to provide significant growth opportunities for the 3D IC market in the coming years.
The "Global 3D IC Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the 3D IC industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of 3D IC market with detailed market segmentation by packaging technology, application, end-user, and geography. The global 3D IC market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading 3D IC market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global 3D IC market is segmented on the basis of packaging technology, application, and end-user. Based on packaging technology, the market is segmented as 3D Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packaging (WLCSP) and 3D TSV. Based on application, the 3D IC market is divided into LED, memories, sensor, MEMS, others. Further, based on end-users, the 3D IC market is segments into IT and telecom, consumer electronics, automotive, military and aerospace, others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global 3D IC market based on various segments. it also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (RoW). The 3D IC market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 15 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting 3D IC market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for the 3D IC market for each region.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the 3D IC market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from 3D IC market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for 3D IC in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the 3D IC market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key development in the past five years.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc.
Micron Technology, Inc.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 3D IC Market - By Packaging Technology 1.3.2 3D IC Market - By Application 1.3.3 3D IC Market - By End-User 1.3.4 3D IC Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. 3D IC MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Rest of the World - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
5. 3D IC MARKET - KEY MARKET DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
6. 3D IC MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. 3D IC - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. 3D IC - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. 3D IC MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. 3D WAFER-LEVEL CHIP-SCALE PACKAGING (WLCSP) 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. 3D Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packaging (WLCSP) Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. 3D TSV 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. 3D TSV Market Forecast and Analysis 8. 3D IC MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. LED 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. LED Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. MEMORIES 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Memories Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. SENSOR 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Sensor Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. MEMS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. MEMS Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. OTHERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 9. 3D IC MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. END-USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. IT AND TELECOM 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. IT and Telecom Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. CONSUMER ELECTRONICS 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Consumer Electronics Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. AUTOMOTIVE 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Automotive Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. MILITARY AND AEROSPACE 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Military and Aerospace Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. OTHERS 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. 3D IC MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America 3D IC Market Overview 10.1.2 North America 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging Technology 10.1.4 North America 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.5 North America 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.1.6 North America 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States 3D IC Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.1.6.1.2 United States 3D IC Market by Application 10.1.6.1.3 United States 3D IC Market by End-User 10.1.6.2 Canada 3D IC Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.1.6.2.2 Canada 3D IC Market by Application 10.1.6.2.3 Canada 3D IC Market by End-User 10.1.6.3 Mexico 3D IC Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico 3D IC Market by Application 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico 3D IC Market by End-User 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe 3D IC Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging Technology 10.2.4 Europe 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.5 Europe 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.2.6 Europe 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany 3D IC Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.2.6.1.2 Germany 3D IC Market by Application 10.2.6.1.3 Germany 3D IC Market by End-User 10.2.6.2 France 3D IC Market 10.2.6.2.1 France 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.2.6.2.2 France 3D IC Market by Application 10.2.6.2.3 France 3D IC Market by End-User 10.2.6.3 Italy 3D IC Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.2.6.3.2 Italy 3D IC Market by Application 10.2.6.3.3 Italy 3D IC Market by End-User 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom 3D IC Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom 3D IC Market by Application 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom 3D IC Market by End-User 10.2.6.5 Russia 3D IC Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.2.6.5.2 Russia 3D IC Market by Application 10.2.6.5.3 Russia 3D IC Market by End-User 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe 3D IC Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe 3D IC Market by Application 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe 3D IC Market by End-User 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging Technology 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia 3D IC Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.3.6.1.2 Australia 3D IC Market by Application 10.3.6.1.3 Australia 3D IC Market by End-User 10.3.6.2 China 3D IC Market 10.3.6.2.1 China 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.3.6.2.2 China 3D IC Market by Application 10.3.6.2.3 China 3D IC Market by End-User 10.3.6.3 India 3D IC Market 10.3.6.3.1 India 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.3.6.3.2 India 3D IC Market by Application 10.3.6.3.3 India 3D IC Market by End-User 10.3.6.4 Japan 3D IC Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.3.6.4.2 Japan 3D IC Market by Application 10.3.6.4.3 Japan 3D IC Market by End-User 10.3.6.5 South Korea 3D IC Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea 3D IC Market by Application 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea 3D IC Market by End-User 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market by Application 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific 3D IC Market by End-User 10.4. REST OF THE WORLD 10.4.1 Rest of the World 3D IC Market Overview 10.4.2 Rest of the World 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Rest of the World 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging Technology 10.4.4 Rest of the World 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.5 Rest of the World 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.4.6 Rest of the World 3D IC Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 MEA 3D IC Market 10.4.6.1.1 MEA 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.4.6.1.2 MEA 3D IC Market by Application 10.4.6.1.3 MEA 3D IC Market by End-User 10.4.6.2 SAM 3D IC Market 10.4.6.2.1 SAM 3D IC Market by Packaging Technology 10.4.6.2.2 SAM 3D IC Market by Application 10.4.6.2.3 SAM 3D IC Market by End-User
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. 3D IC MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. ADVANCED SEMICONDUCTOR ENGINEERING, INC. 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. AMKOR TECHNOLOGY 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. IBM CORPORATION 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. INTEL CORPORATION 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. MICRON TECHNOLOGY, INC. 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. STMICROELECTRONICS N.V. 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. TOSHIBA CORPORATION 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. XILINX INC. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. 2.Amkor Technology 3.IBM Corporation 4.Intel Corporation 5.Micron Technology, Inc. 6.Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. 7.STMicroelectronics N.V. 8.Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited 9.Toshiba Corporation 10.Xilinx Inc.