Angiography is a medical imaging technique used to visualize the lumen of blood vessels and organs of the body, with a particular interest in the arteries, veins, and heart chambers. Traditionally, this has been accomplished by injecting a radiopaque contrast agent into the blood vessel and imaging it with X-ray-based techniques like fluoroscopy. Angiography is used for diagnosis to show very detailed pictures of the arteries inside patients brain, heart and kidneys and can be used to show blockages in their arteries.
The "Global Angiography Devices Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the angiography devices market with detailed market segmentation by product, technology, procedure, application, indication, end user, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading angiography devices market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on product, the global angiography devices market is segmented into angiographic systems and consumables. Consumables subsegmented into catheters, guidewires, contrast media, incision closure devices, balloons, and accessories.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), computed tomography (CT), X-ray, and other technologies.
- Based on procedure, the market is bifurcated into coronary angiography, micro-angiography, non-coronary angiography, and others. Non-coronary angiography subsegmented into peripheral angiography and neuro-vascular angiography.
- Based on application, the global angiography devices market is segmented into diagnostic and therapeutic.
- On the basis of indication, the market is segmented into known & suspected coronary artery disease (CAD), congenital heart disease, congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, and others.
- Based on end user, the market is bifurcated into hospitals, diagnostic centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and academic research laboratories.
- Growing number of cardiovascular diseases.
- Rising number of angiography procedures.
- Technological advancements.
- Increasing Geriatric Population.
- High procedure and equipment cost.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The angiography devices market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the angiography devices market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON ANGIOGRAPHY DEVICES MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities. Angiography devices market is severly affected due to the outbreak of COVID19 as the all the surgeries instead of any emergency are postponed as all the hospitals and specialty clinics are focusing on the COVID-19 care.
The report covers key developments in the angiography devices market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from angiography devices market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for angiography devices in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the angiography devices market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Siemens AG
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
- Abbott Labs
- Medtronic Plc
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.