Aramid fiber is a long-chain synthetic polyamide that consists of approximately 85% of amide linkages attached directly to two aromatic rings. The alignment of the bonds along the fiber axis is responsible for high flexibility and strength of the fiber. The short bonding between relatively short molecules also contributes to the high strength of the fiber and also provides excellent chemical as well as physical properties at high temperatures. Aramid is highly resistant to organic solvents and has superior resistance to low flammability and heat. The aramid fiber is extensively used in the security and protection application, and the growing demand of this application is going to contribute to the expansion and rise of the aramid fiber all around the globe.
The aramid fiber market is assumed to grow in the forecast due to the rising demand for lightweight materials in the security and protection application. The growing necessity for lightweight materials that offer significant emission reduction in vehicles and the use of aramid fiber as a substitute for asbestos and steel is likely to boost the aramid fiber market. However, the high cost involved in the research and development of aramid fiber might restrict the growth of the aramid fiber market. On the other hand, the rising demand for homeland security and higher defense spending is likely to showcase growth opportunities for the aramid fiber market during the forecast period.
The "Global Aramid Fiber Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of aramid fiber market with detailed market segmentation by type, applications, and geography. The global aramid fiber market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading aramid fiber market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global aramid fiber market is segmented on the basis of type, and applications. Based on type, the market is segmented as para-aramid fiber, and meta-aramid fiber. On the basis of application, the market is segmented as security & protection, frictional materials, industrial filtration, optical fibers, rubber reinforcement, tire reinforcement, electrical insulation, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global aramid fiber market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The aramid fiber market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting aramid fiber market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the aramid fiber market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the aramid fiber market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from aramid fiber market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for aramid fiber in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the aramid fiber market.
The report also includes the profiles of key aramid fiber companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
China National Bluestar (Group) Co., Ltd.
DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Kolon Industries Inc.
Sro Aramid (Jiangsu) Co. Ltd.
Toray Industries Inc.
Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Aramid Fiber - By Type 1.3.2 Aramid Fiber - By Applications 1.3.3 Aramid Fiber - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ARAMID FIBER LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ARAMID FIBER - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ARAMID FIBER - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ARAMID FIBER - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ARAMID FIBER - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PARA-ARAMID FIBER 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Para-Aramid Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. META-ARAMID FIBER 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Meta-Aramid Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis 8. ARAMID FIBER - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATIONS 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATIONS MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. SECURITY AND PROTECTION 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Security and Protection Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. FRICTIONAL MATERIALS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Frictional Materials Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. INDUSTRIAL FILTRATION 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Industrial Filtration Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OPTICAL FIBERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Optical Fibers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. RUBBER REINFORCEMENT 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Rubber Reinforcement Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. TIRE REINFORCEMENT 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Tire Reinforcement Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. ELECTRICAL INSULATION 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Electrical Insulation Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. OTHERS 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. ARAMID FIBER REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Aramid Fiber Overview 9.1.2 North America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.1.5 North America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Canada Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Canada Aramid Fiber by Applications 126.96.36.199 Mexico Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Mexico Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 US Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 US Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 US Aramid Fiber by Applications 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Aramid Fiber Overview 9.2.2 Europe Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.2.5 Europe Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Germany Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 Germany Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Germany Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 France Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 France Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 France Aramid Fiber by Applications 126.96.36.199 Italy Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 Italy Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Italy Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 United Kingdom Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 United Kingdom Aramid Fiber by Applications 126.96.36.199 Russia Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 Russia Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Russia Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Europe Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Europe Aramid Fiber by Applications 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Australia Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 Australia Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Australia Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 China Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 China Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 China Aramid Fiber by Applications 126.96.36.199 India Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 India Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 India Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 Japan Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 Japan Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Japan Aramid Fiber by Applications 126.96.36.199 South Korea Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 South Korea Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 South Korea Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Aramid Fiber by Applications 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 South Africa Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 South Africa Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 South Africa Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 Saudi Arabia Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Saudi Arabia Aramid Fiber by Applications 126.96.36.199 U.A.E Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 U.A.E Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Aramid Fiber by Applications 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Aramid Fiber Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.5.5 South and Central America Aramid Fiber Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Brazil Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 Brazil Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Brazil Aramid Fiber by Applications 220.127.116.11 Argentina Aramid Fiber 18.104.22.168.1 Argentina Aramid Fiber by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Argentina Aramid Fiber by Applications 126.96.36.199 Rest of South and Central America Aramid Fiber 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of South and Central America Aramid Fiber by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of South and Central America Aramid Fiber by Applications
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. ARAMID FIBER, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. CHINA NATIONAL BLUESTAR (GROUP) CO., LTD. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. DUPONT DE NEMOURS, INC.. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. HUVIS CORP 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. HYOSUNG CORP. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. KERMEL 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. KOLON INDUSTRIES INC. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. SRO ARAMID (JIANGSU) CO. LTD. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. TEIJIN LTD. 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. YANTAI TAYHO ADVANCED MATERIALS CO. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.China National Bluestar (Group) Co., Ltd. 2.DuPont de Nemours, Inc.. 3.Huvis Corp 4.Hyosung Corp. 5.Kermel 6.Kolon Industries Inc. 7.Sro Aramid (Jiangsu) Co. Ltd. 8.Teijin Ltd. 9.Toray Industries Inc. 10.Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co.
Related Tags Aramid Fiber Market Aramid Fiber Market 2027 Aramid Fiber Market Trends Aramid Fiber Market Size Aramid Fiber Market Share Aramid Fiber Industry Aramid Fiber Sector Aramid Fiber PDF Report Aramid Fiber Analysis Aramid Fiber Forecast Aramid Fiber Research Competitive Analysis The Insight