Cyclopentane Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Function (Blowing Agent and Refrigerant, Solvent and Reagent, Others); Application (Residential Refrigerators, Commercial Refrigerators, Insulated Containers and Sippers, Insulating Construction Materials, Electrical and Electronics, Personal Care Products, Fuel and Fuel Additives, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00007218 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Cyclopentane is produced from pentane and is an alicyclic hydrocarbon compound that falls in the category of an alkane. Cyclopentane appears as a clear colorless liquid with a petroleum-like odor. It is used in the manufacture of rubber adhesives, synthetic resins. Cyclopentane finds application in many domestic appliances such as refrigerators and freezers, replacing environmentally damaging alternatives such as CFC-11. Cyclopentane is also used to manufacture synthetic rubber, resins, and rubber adhesives, among others.
The cyclopentane market has witnessed a significant growth owing to factors such as increasing demand for cyclopentane in commercial refrigerators coupled with rising demand for environment-friendly products is propelling the growth of the global market for cyclopentane. Moreover, increasing use of blowing agents in the construction, automotive, and appliance industries provides a huge market opportunity for the key players operating in the cyclopentane market. However, the high initial investment and production cost are projected to hamper the overall growth of the cyclopentane market over the forecast period.
The "Global Cyclopentane Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the cyclopentane market with detailed market segmentation by function, application, and and geography. The global cyclopentane market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading cyclopentane market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global cyclopentane market is segmented on the basis of function and application. On the basis of function, the cyclopentane market is segmented into blowing agent & refrigerant, solvent & reagent, and others. The cyclopentane market on the basis of the application is classified into residential refrigerators, commercial refrigerators, insulated containers and sippers, insulating construction materials, electrical & electronics, personal care products, fuel & fuel additives, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global cyclopentane market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The cyclopentane market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the cyclopentane market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the cyclopentane market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the cyclopentane market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from cyclopentane market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Cyclopentane in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Cyclopentane market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the cyclopentane market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
DYMATIC Chemicals, Inc.
Jilin Beihua Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Liaoning Yufeng Chemical Co., Ltd.
South Hampton Resources
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Cyclopentane Market - By Function 1.3.2 Cyclopentane Market - By Application 1.3.3 Cyclopentane Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. CYCLOPENTANE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. CYCLOPENTANE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. CYCLOPENTANE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. CYCLOPENTANE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. CYCLOPENTANE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - FUNCTION 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. FUNCTION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. BLOWING AGENT AND REFRIGERANT 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Blowing Agent and Refrigerant Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. SOLVENT AND REAGENT 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Solvent and Reagent Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. OTHERS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. CYCLOPENTANE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. RESIDENTIAL REFRIGERATORS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Residential Refrigerators Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATORS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Commercial Refrigerators Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. INSULATED CONTAINERS AND SIPPERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Insulated Containers and Sippers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. INSULATING CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Insulating Construction Materials Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Electrical and Electronics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Personal Care Products Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. FUEL AND FUEL ADDITIVES 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Fuel and Fuel Additives Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. OTHERS 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. CYCLOPENTANE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Cyclopentane Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 9.1.4 North America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 United States Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 United States Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 United States Cyclopentane Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Canada Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 Canada Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 Canada Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Mexico Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 Mexico Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 Mexico Cyclopentane Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Cyclopentane Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 9.2.4 Europe Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Germany Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 Germany Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 Germany Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 France Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 France Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 France Cyclopentane Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Italy Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 Italy Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 Italy Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 United Kingdom Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 United Kingdom Cyclopentane Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Russia Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 Russia Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 Russia Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Europe Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Europe Cyclopentane Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 Australia Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 Australia Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 China Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 China Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 China Cyclopentane Market by Application 184.108.40.206 India Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 India Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 India Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Japan Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 Japan Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 Japan Cyclopentane Market by Application 184.108.40.206 South Korea Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Korea Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 South Korea Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Cyclopentane Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 South Africa Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 Saudi Arabia Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 Saudi Arabia Cyclopentane Market by Application 184.108.40.206 U.A.E Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 U.A.E Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 U.A.E Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Cyclopentane Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Cyclopentane Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 9.5.4 South and Central America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Cyclopentane Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Brazil Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 Brazil Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 Brazil Cyclopentane Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Argentina Cyclopentane Market 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Cyclopentane Market by Function 188.8.131.52.2 Argentina Cyclopentane Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of South and Central America Cyclopentane Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of South and Central America Cyclopentane Market by Function 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of South and Central America Cyclopentane Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. CYCLOPENTANE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. CHEVRON PHILLIPS CHEMICAL COMPANY LLC 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. DYMATIC CHEMICALS,INC. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. HALDIA PETROCHEMICALS 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. INEOS 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. JILIN BEIHUA FINE CHEMICAL CO., LTD. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. LIAONING 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. YUFENG CHEMICAL CO., LTD. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. MARUZEN PETROCHEMICAL 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SOUTH HAMPTON RESOURCES 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. TRECORA RESOURCES 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments 11.11. ZEON CORPORATION 11.11.1. Key Facts 11.11.2. Business Description 11.11.3. Products and Services 11.11.4. Financial Overview 11.11.5. SWOT Analysis 11.11.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC 2. DYMATIC Chemicals,Inc. 3. Haldia Petrochemicals 4. INEOS 5. Jilin Beihua Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. 6. Liaoning 7. Yufeng Chemical Co., Ltd. 8. Maruzen Petrochemical 9. South Hampton Resources 10. TRECORA RESOURCES 11. Zeon Corporation