Dalbavancin is an antibiotic used to treat severe bacterial skin and skin structure infections in adults caused by sensitive gram-positive organisms, including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). MRSA infections have become doubtful in the community and healthcare settings due to resistance to many available antibiotics. Because dalbavancin has shown efficacy against MRSA and other microorganisms to treat severe or life-threatening infections and it was the first drug approved.
The dalbavancin market is anticipated to increase in the market owing to the rise in technology. However, the increase in awareness about the presence of dalbavancin antibiotics has lowered ignorance, which is restraining the market growth. Moreover, the rising geriatric population has driven the market in the forecast period.
The "Dalbavancin Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the healthcare industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of in dalbavancin market with detailed market segmentation by type, application and geography. The dalbavancin market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading in dalbavancin market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The dalbavancin market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type the market is segmented as intravenous therapy and oral type. On the basis of application the market is categorized as skin infection, soft tissue infection and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the in dalbavancin market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The dalbavancin market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting dalbavancin market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the dalbavancin market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The report covers key developments in the in dalbavancin market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from in dalbavancin market are anticipated to have lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for in dalbavancin market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the dalbavancin market.
The report also includes the profiles of key in dalbavancin market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Merck & Co.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consists of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offers various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Dalbavancin Market - By Type 1.3.2 Dalbavancin Market - By Applications 1.3.3 Dalbavancin Market - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. DALBAVANCIN MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. DALBAVANCIN MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. DALBAVANCIN - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. DALBAVANCIN - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. DALBAVANCIN MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. INTRAVENOUS THERAPY 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Intravenous Therapy Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. ORAL TYPE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Oral Type Market Forecast and Analysis
8. DALBAVANCIN MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATIONS 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATIONS MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. SKIN INFECTION 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Skin Infection Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. SOFT TISSUE INFECTION 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Soft Tissue Infection Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. OTHERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. DALBAVANCIN MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Dalbavancin Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.1.5 North America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 United States Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 United States Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 United States Dalbavancin Market by Applications 126.96.36.199 Canada Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 Canada Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Canada Dalbavancin Market by Applications 220.127.116.11 Mexico Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 Mexico Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Mexico Dalbavancin Market by Applications 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Dalbavancin Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.2.5 Europe Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Germany Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 Germany Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Germany Dalbavancin Market by Applications 220.127.116.11 France Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 France Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 France Dalbavancin Market by Applications 126.96.36.199 Italy Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 Italy Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Italy Dalbavancin Market by Applications 220.127.116.11 Spain Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 Spain Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Spain Dalbavancin Market by Applications 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 United Kingdom Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom Dalbavancin Market by Applications 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Dalbavancin Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Australia Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 Australia Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Australia Dalbavancin Market by Applications 126.96.36.199 China Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 China Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 China Dalbavancin Market by Applications 220.127.116.11 India Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 India Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 India Dalbavancin Market by Applications 126.96.36.199 Japan Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 Japan Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Japan Dalbavancin Market by Applications 220.127.116.11 South Korea Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 South Korea Dalbavancin Market by Applications 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Dalbavancin Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 South Africa Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 South Africa Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 South Africa Dalbavancin Market by Applications 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 Saudi Arabia Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Saudi Arabia Dalbavancin Market by Applications 126.96.36.199 U.A.E Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 U.A.E Dalbavancin Market by Applications 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Dalbavancin Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.5.5 South and Central America Dalbavancin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Dalbavancin Market 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Dalbavancin Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Brazil Dalbavancin Market by Applications 126.96.36.199 Argentina Dalbavancin Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Dalbavancin Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina Dalbavancin Market by Applications
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. DALBAVANCIN MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ABBVIE INC. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. AMGEN INC. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. GILEAD SCIENCES, INC. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. JOHNSON AND JOHNSON SERVICES, INC. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. MERCK AND CO. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. NOVARTIS AG 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. PFIZER INC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. SANOFI 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. AbbVie Inc. 2. Amgen Inc. 3. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 4. Gilead Sciences, Inc. 5. GlaxoSmithKline plc 6. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. 7. Merck & Co. 8. Novartis AG 9. Pfizer Inc. 10. Sanofi