HER2 is used to control the protein on the cell surface that helps the cell to grow. HER2 stands for human epidermal growth factor receptor 2. It is a member of the human epidermal growth factor receptor family. The changes in HER2 result in the growth of the tumor. If there are more than two cells of the HER2 gene, than it leads to too much HER2 protein being made, and it is called overexpression of HER2. HER2 expression is detected on cell membranes of epithelial cells in the gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract, skin, breast, and placenta and also on the heart and skeleton muscle cell. In fatal tissue, HER2 expression is mostly higher than normal adult tissue.
Trastuzumab, which is a type for the HER2 antibodies market, is known for the most substantial chunk whose market shares are 62.1% of the total revenue. Whereas growth in breast cancer incidence and rise in the cost of its treatment can drive the market. However, due to the high price of products market for HER2 breast cancer is restraining the market. Furthermore, the market has brought few drugs, and some drugs will be launching in the forecast period. Also, the demand for HER2 antibodies is experiencing the entry of a large number of new drugs in the market.
The "HER2 Antibodies Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the healthcare industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of in HER2 antibodies market with detailed market segmentation by type and geography. The HER2 antibodies market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading in HER2 antibodies market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The HER2 antibodies market is segmented on the basis of type and geography. Based on type the market is segmented as trastuzumab, Lapatinib, ado-trastuzumab emtansine, pertuzumab and everolimus.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the in HER2 antibodies market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The HER2 antibodies market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting HER2 antibodies market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the HER2 Antibodies market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The report covers key developments in the in HER2 antibodies market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from in HER2 antibodies market are anticipated to have lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for in HER2 antibodies market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the HER2 Antibodies market.
The report also includes the profiles of key in HER2 antibodies market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Bovie Medical Corporation
Maxer Endoscopy GmbH
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consists of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offers various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 HER2 Antibodies Market - By Type 1.3.2 HER2 Antibodies Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. HER2 ANTIBODIES MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. HER2 ANTIBODIES MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. HER2 ANTIBODIES - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. HER2 ANTIBODIES - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. HER2 ANTIBODIES MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. TRASTUZUMAB 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Trastuzumab Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. LAPATINIB 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Lapatinib Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. ADO-TRASTUZUMAB EMTANSINE 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Ado-trastuzumab emtansine Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. PERTUZUMAB 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Pertuzumab Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. EVEROLIMUS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Everolimus Market Forecast and Analysis 8. HER2 ANTIBODIES MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. NORTH AMERICA 8.1.1 North America HER2 Antibodies Market Overview 8.1.2 North America HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.1.3 North America HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.1.4 North America HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 United States HER2 Antibodies Market 188.8.131.52.1 United States HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 184.108.40.206 Canada HER2 Antibodies Market 220.127.116.11.1 Canada HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Mexico HER2 Antibodies Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 8.2. EUROPE 8.2.1 Europe HER2 Antibodies Market Overview 8.2.2 Europe HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.2.3 Europe HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.2.4 Europe HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Germany HER2 Antibodies Market 188.8.131.52.1 Germany HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 184.108.40.206 France HER2 Antibodies Market 220.127.116.11.1 France HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Italy HER2 Antibodies Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 126.96.36.199 Spain HER2 Antibodies Market 188.8.131.52.1 Spain HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 184.108.40.206 United Kingdom HER2 Antibodies Market 220.127.116.11.1 United Kingdom HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 8.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 8.3.1 Asia-Pacific HER2 Antibodies Market Overview 8.3.2 Asia-Pacific HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.3.3 Asia-Pacific HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.3.4 Asia-Pacific HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia HER2 Antibodies Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 126.96.36.199 China HER2 Antibodies Market 188.8.131.52.1 China HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 184.108.40.206 India HER2 Antibodies Market 220.127.116.11.1 India HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Japan HER2 Antibodies Market 22.214.171.124.1 Japan HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 126.96.36.199 South Korea HER2 Antibodies Market 188.8.131.52.1 South Korea HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 8.4.1 Middle East and Africa HER2 Antibodies Market Overview 8.4.2 Middle East and Africa HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.4.3 Middle East and Africa HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.4.4 Middle East and Africa HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa HER2 Antibodies Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia HER2 Antibodies Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 126.96.36.199 U.A.E HER2 Antibodies Market 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 8.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 8.5.1 South and Central America HER2 Antibodies Market Overview 8.5.2 South and Central America HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.5.3 South and Central America HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.5.4 South and Central America HER2 Antibodies Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Brazil HER2 Antibodies Market 220.127.116.11.1 Brazil HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Argentina HER2 Antibodies Market 22.214.171.124.1 Argentina HER2 Antibodies Market by Type 9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 9.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 9.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 9.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 9.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
10. HER2 ANTIBODIES MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 10.1. ABNOVA CORPORATION 10.1.1. Key Facts 10.1.2. Business Description 10.1.3. Products and Services 10.1.4. Financial Overview 10.1.5. SWOT Analysis 10.1.6. Key Developments 10.2. ACTAVIS 10.2.1. Key Facts 10.2.2. Business Description 10.2.3. Products and Services 10.2.4. Financial Overview 10.2.5. SWOT Analysis 10.2.6. Key Developments 10.3. BIOCON LIMITED, 10.3.1. Key Facts 10.3.2. Business Description 10.3.3. Products and Services 10.3.4. Financial Overview 10.3.5. SWOT Analysis 10.3.6. Key Developments 10.4. BIO-TECHNE (NOVUS BIOLOGICALS, LLC) 10.4.1. Key Facts 10.4.2. Business Description 10.4.3. Products and Services 10.4.4. Financial Overview 10.4.5. SWOT Analysis 10.4.6. Key Developments 10.5. CELLTRION, INC. 10.5.1. Key Facts 10.5.2. Business Description 10.5.3. Products and Services 10.5.4. Financial Overview 10.5.5. SWOT Analysis 10.5.6. Key Developments 10.6. GENENTECH INC. (F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.) 10.6.1. Key Facts 10.6.2. Business Description 10.6.3. Products and Services 10.6.4. Financial Overview 10.6.5. SWOT Analysis 10.6.6. Key Developments 10.7. GREEN CROSS 10.7.1. Key Facts 10.7.2. Business Description 10.7.3. Products and Services 10.7.4. Financial Overview 10.7.5. SWOT Analysis 10.7.6. Key Developments 10.8. INVIVOGEN 10.8.1. Key Facts 10.8.2. Business Description 10.8.3. Products and Services 10.8.4. Financial Overview 10.8.5. SWOT Analysis 10.8.6. Key Developments 10.9. NOVARTIS AG 10.9.1. Key Facts 10.9.2. Business Description 10.9.3. Products and Services 10.9.4. Financial Overview 10.9.5. SWOT Analysis 10.9.6. Key Developments 10.10. PFIZER, INC. 10.10.1. Key Facts 10.10.2. Business Description 10.10.3. Products and Services 10.10.4. Financial Overview 10.10.5. SWOT Analysis 10.10.6. Key Developments 11. APPENDIX 11.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 11.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Abnova Corporation 2. Actavis 3. Biocon Limited, 4. Bio-Techne (Novus Biologicals, LLC) 5. Celltrion, Inc. 6. Genentech Inc. (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.) 7. Green Cross 8. InvivoGen 9. Novartis AG 10. Pfizer, Inc.