MARKET INTRODUCTION Insulation materials prevents unwanted transmission of heat, sound or electricity. Insulation materials industry is primarily divided into thermal, electrical, and heat insulation. Insulation materials consistently provides resistance to heat passage throughout the lifetime of the building. The purpose of insulation materials in any building is to restrict heat flow to keep them unaffected from outside weather conditions.
MARKET DYNAMICS The main drivers for the global insulation materials market are industrial and aerospace sectors as a result of increased use of microporous insulation in these sectors. Increased demand for a high temperature in the oil & gas sector further propels the growth of this market. However, the overall slowdown in the construction industry restricts the overall insulation materials market. Increasing awareness on green building concepts represents growth opportunities for the insulation materials market.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Insulation Materials Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the insulation materials market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global insulation materials market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading insulation materials market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global insulation materials market is segmented by type and application. by type, the insulation materials market is segmented as mineral wool, polyurethane foam, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, expanded polystyrene, extruded polystyrene, and others. While, on the basis of application, the insulation materials market is segmented into residential construction, hvac & oem, non-residential, wires & cables, automotive, oil & gas, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORK The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global insulation materials market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 across five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The insulation materials market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the insulation materials market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Insulation Materials in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the insulation materials market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from insulation materials market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Insulation Materials in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Insulation Materials Market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Insulation Materials market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
Atlas Roofing Corporation
Evonik Industries AG
Huntsman International LLC
ROCKWOOL International A/S
The Dow Chemical Company
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
Insulation Materials Market - By Type
Insulation Materials Market - By Application
Insulation Materials Market - By Region
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. INSULATION MATERIALS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis 5. INSULATION MATERIALS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
6. INSULATION MATERIALS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. INSULATION MATERIALS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. INSULATION MATERIALS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE 7. INSULATION MATERIALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. MINERAL WOOL 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Mineral Wool Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POLYURETHANE FOAM 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Polyurethane Foam Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. POLYETHYLENE 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Polyethylene Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Polyvinyl Chloride Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Expanded Polystyrene Market Forecast and Analysis 7.8. EXTRUDED POLYSTYRENE 7.8.1. Overview 7.8.2. Extruded Polystyrene Market Forecast and Analysis 7.9. OTHERS 7.9.1. Overview 7.9.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis 8. INSULATION MATERIALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Residential Construction Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. HVAC & OEM 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. HVAC & OEM Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. NON-RESIDENTIAL 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Non-Residential Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. WIRES & CABLES 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Wires & Cables Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. AUTOMOTIVE 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Automotive Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OIL & GAS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Oil & Gas Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. OTHERS 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. INSULATION MATERIALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1. North America Market Overview 9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11. US market 18.104.22.168.1. US Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. US Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Canada market 188.8.131.52.1. Canada Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Canada Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Mexico market 18.104.22.168.1. Mexico Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Mexico Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1. Europe Market Overview 9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. France market 188.8.131.52.1. France Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. France Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Germany market 18.104.22.168.1. Germany Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Germany Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Italy market 188.8.131.52.1. Italy Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Italy Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Russia market 18.104.22.168.1. Russia Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Russia Market by Application 126.96.36.199. UK market 188.8.131.52.1. UK Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. UK Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe market 18.104.22.168.1. Rest of Europe Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application 9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview 9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. South Korea 188.8.131.52.1. South Korea Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. South Korea Market by Application 220.127.116.11. China market 18.104.22.168.1. China Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. China Market by Application 126.96.36.199. India market 188.8.131.52.1. India Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. India Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Japan market 18.104.22.168.1. Japan Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Japan Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Australia market 188.8.131.52.1. Australia Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Australia Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Rest of APAC market 18.104.22.168.1. Rest of APAC Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview 9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. South Africa market 188.8.131.52.1. South Africa Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. South Africa Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Saudi Arabia market 18.104.22.168.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 126.96.36.199. UAE market 188.8.131.52.1. UAE Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. UAE Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Rest of MEA market 18.104.22.168.1. Rest of MEA Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 9.5.1. South America Market Overview 9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. Brazil market 188.8.131.52.1. Brazil Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Brazil Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Argentina market 18.104.22.168.1. Argentina Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Argentina Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Rest of SAM market 188.8.131.52.1. Rest of SAM Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application 10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS 11. INSULATION MATERIALS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ATLAS ROOFING CORPORATION 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products & Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. BASF SE 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products & Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BAYER AG 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products & Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. BRIDGESTONE CORPORATION 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products & Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products & Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. GAF 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products & Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products & Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. KINGSPAN GROUP 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products & Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products & Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products & Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS