Internet of Things (IoT) facilitates the connection of various devices through network technology. IoT is a network of objects embedded with electronics, software, network connectivity and sensors. IoT aids to build smart communication environments like smart transportation, smart homes, smart shopping, and smart healthcare and so on.
The report aims to provide an overview of global IoT market with detailed market segmentation by component, connectivity technology, application and geography. The global IoT market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Increasing investments in IoT divisions, the increase in connectivity of the internet globally and high adoption of devices such as tablets and smart phones have raised the global demand for IoT.
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global IoT market
- To analyze and forecast the global IoT market on the basis of component, connectivity network and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2027 for overall IoT market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profile key IoT players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in IoT market are Apple, Inc., Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric, Google, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated and SAP SE