LNG Bunkering is the providing of LNG fuel to vessels for its own consumption. The benefits of LNG as a fuel is the mass reduction in sulfur content and produce low NOx as compare to MDO and MGO. Hence, rising development to promote the LNG as a bunker fuel is boosting the growth of the LNG bunkering market. Growing seaborne trade and increasing shale production are influencing the growth of the LNG bunkering market. Rising demand for low cost and eco-friendly marine fuel is also triggering the growth of the LNG bunkering market.
Growing shifting towards clean energy coupled with strict government rules to minimize emissions, including nitrous oxide and sulfur, drives the growth of the LNG bunkering market. Factor such as to reduce maintenance, improve performance, reliability, safety, and enhance fuel are some of the key factors that are augmenting the growth of the LNG bunkering market. Increasing laws by international maritime organization (IMO) and government are focusing on encouraging the use of LNG as a bunker fuel is expected to drive the growth of the LNG bunkering market.
The "Global LNG Bunkering Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the LNG bunkering industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview LNG bunkering market with detailed market segmentation by end-user, and geography. The global LNG bunkering market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading LNG bunkering market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the LNG bunkering market.
The global LNG bunkering market is segmented on the basis of end-user. On the basis end-user the market is segmented as tanker fleet, bulk and general cargo, offshore vessels and ferries, others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global LNG bunkering market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The LNG bunkering market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting LNG bunkering market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the LNG bunkering market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the LNG bunkering market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from LNG bunkering market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for LNG bunkering in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the LNG bunkering market.
The report also includes the profiles of key LNG bunkering companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Gazprom Neft PJSC
Harvey Gulf International Marine, LLC
KANON Loading Equipment B.V.
Nauticor GmbH & Co. KG
Shell International B.V.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 LNG Bunkering Market - By End-user 1.3.2 LNG Bunkering Market - By Region 188.8.131.52 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. LNG BUNKERING MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. LNG BUNKERING MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. LNG BUNKERING - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. LNG BUNKERING - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. LNG BUNKERING MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. END-USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. TANKER FLEET 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Tanker Fleet Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. BULK AND GENERAL CARGO 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Bulk and General Cargo Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. OFFSHORE VESSELS AND FERRIES 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Offshore Vessels and Ferries Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. LNG BUNKERING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. NORTH AMERICA 8.1.1 North America LNG Bunkering Market Overview 8.1.2 North America LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.1.3 North America LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-user 8.1.4 North America LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 United States LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 United States LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 18.104.22.168 Canada LNG Bunkering Market 22.214.171.124.1 Canada LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 126.96.36.199 Mexico LNG Bunkering Market 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 8.2. EUROPE 8.2.1 Europe LNG Bunkering Market Overview 8.2.2 Europe LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.2.3 Europe LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-user 8.2.4 Europe LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Germany LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 Germany LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 18.104.22.168 France LNG Bunkering Market 22.214.171.124.1 France LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 126.96.36.199 Italy LNG Bunkering Market 188.8.131.52.1 Italy LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 184.108.40.206 United Kingdom LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 United Kingdom LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 18.104.22.168 Russia LNG Bunkering Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe LNG Bunkering Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 8.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 8.3.1 Asia-Pacific LNG Bunkering Market Overview 8.3.2 Asia-Pacific LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.3.3 Asia-Pacific LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-user 8.3.4 Asia-Pacific LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 Australia LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 18.104.22.168 China LNG Bunkering Market 22.214.171.124.1 China LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 126.96.36.199 India LNG Bunkering Market 188.8.131.52.1 India LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 184.108.40.206 Japan LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 Japan LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 18.104.22.168 South Korea LNG Bunkering Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific LNG Bunkering Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 8.4.1 Middle East and Africa LNG Bunkering Market Overview 8.4.2 Middle East and Africa LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.4.3 Middle East and Africa LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-user 8.4.4 Middle East and Africa LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia LNG Bunkering Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 126.96.36.199 U.A.E LNG Bunkering Market 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 8.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 8.5.1 South and Central America LNG Bunkering Market Overview 8.5.2 South and Central America LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.5.3 South and Central America LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-user 8.5.4 South and Central America LNG Bunkering Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil LNG Bunkering Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 126.96.36.199 Argentina LNG Bunkering Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina LNG Bunkering Market by End-user 184.108.40.206 Rest of South and Central America LNG Bunkering Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of South and Central America LNG Bunkering Market by End-user
9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 9.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 9.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 9.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 9.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
10. LNG BUNKERING MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 10.1. EAGLE LNG 10.1.1. Key Facts 10.1.2. Business Description 10.1.3. Products and Services 10.1.4. Financial Overview 10.1.5. SWOT Analysis 10.1.6. Key Developments 10.2. ENGIE 10.2.1. Key Facts 10.2.2. Business Description 10.2.3. Products and Services 10.2.4. Financial Overview 10.2.5. SWOT Analysis 10.2.6. Key Developments 10.3. EVOL LNG 10.3.1. Key Facts 10.3.2. Business Description 10.3.3. Products and Services 10.3.4. Financial Overview 10.3.5. SWOT Analysis 10.3.6. Key Developments 10.4. GAZPROM NEFT PJSC 10.4.1. Key Facts 10.4.2. Business Description 10.4.3. Products and Services 10.4.4. Financial Overview 10.4.5. SWOT Analysis 10.4.6. Key Developments 10.5. HARVEY GULF INTERNATIONAL MARINE, LLC 10.5.1. Key Facts 10.5.2. Business Description 10.5.3. Products and Services 10.5.4. Financial Overview 10.5.5. SWOT Analysis 10.5.6. Key Developments 10.6. KANON LOADING EQUIPMENT B.V. 10.6.1. Key Facts 10.6.2. Business Description 10.6.3. Products and Services 10.6.4. Financial Overview 10.6.5. SWOT Analysis 10.6.6. Key Developments 10.7. KLAW LNG 10.7.1. Key Facts 10.7.2. Business Description 10.7.3. Products and Services 10.7.4. Financial Overview 10.7.5. SWOT Analysis 10.7.6. Key Developments 10.8. NAUTICOR GMBH AND CO. KG 10.8.1. Key Facts 10.8.2. Business Description 10.8.3. Products and Services 10.8.4. Financial Overview 10.8.5. SWOT Analysis 10.8.6. Key Developments 10.9. SHELL INTERNATIONAL B.V. 10.9.1. Key Facts 10.9.2. Business Description 10.9.3. Products and Services 10.9.4. Financial Overview 10.9.5. SWOT Analysis 10.9.6. Key Developments 10.10. TITAN LNG 10.10.1. Key Facts 10.10.2. Business Description 10.10.3. Products and Services 10.10.4. Financial Overview 10.10.5. SWOT Analysis 10.10.6. Key Developments
11. APPENDIX 11.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 11.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Eagle LNG 2.ENGIE 3.EVOL LNG 4.Gazprom Neft PJSC 5.Harvey Gulf International Marine, LLC 6.KANON Loading Equipment B.V. 7.KLAW LNG 8.Nauticor GmbH and Co. KG 9.Shell International B.V. 10.Titan LNG