Milk powder is produced by dehydrating milk using roller drying and spray drying. Milk powder is made from several types of milk, which influences the composition of the milk powder. Due to its high long shelf life and ready-to-use characteristics, milk powder is popular among consumers. In addition, the milk powder is convenient to transport while traveling and can be used by combining with water.
The "Global Milk powder Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the milk powder market with detailed market segmentation by type, category, application, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading milk powder market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on type, the global milk powder market is segmented into whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, and others.
- On the basis of category, the market is segmented into organic, and conventional.
- Based on application, the market is bifurcated into infant nutrition, bakery and confectioneries, sweet & savory snacks, beverages, dairy & frozen desserts, and others.
- Milk powder is consumed globally, owing to the presence of several nutrients, such as, vitamin B12, thiamin, and high amounts of protein which is driving the global milk powder market.
- Rising urbanization and increasing per capita disposable income to boost market growth of milk powder.
- The shelf life of milk powder is higher than the regular milk, which further leads to the increased demand for milk powder over regular milk.
- New market players are entering the market owing to the easy availability of raw materials and low capital requirement.
- Risk of adulteration and special diet trend.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The milk powder market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the milk powder market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MILK POWDER MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the milk powder market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from milk powder market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for milk powder in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the milk powder market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- ALPEN FOOD GROUP B. V.
- Arla Foods amba
- China Mengniu Dairy Co. Ltd.
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Dean Foods
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
- LACTALIS Ingredients
- Nestle S. A.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.