As Big Data technologies and analytics solutions provides actionable insights to the users, which are critical for their businesses, it has experienced a good adoption rate in almost every industry vertical. Sports as a vertical has also started embracing analytics for delivering better performances and outcomes. High volume of various types off-field and on-field data generated by various types of sports organizations such as athletes fitness and health data, team related data, public forum, social media and fans data is providing high potential for embracing sports analytics solutions.
"Global Sports Analytics Market Analysis to 2028"
is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the sports analytics market with detailed market segmentation by type, deployment model, application, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading sports analytics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on type, the global sports analytics market is segmented into solutions and services.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premises and cloud.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into team management, video analysis, data interpretation and analysis, health assessment, and others.
- Sports analytics solution provides sports persons, coaches, management officials and players with required and critical insights, which will help them to improve their performances, game strategy, skills. Efficient sports analytics helps Athletes and sports organization to gain competitive edge that help them to formulate efficient game strategy, planning and improve decision making. The acceptance of cloud based sports analytics solutions and services among various types of sports organizations are expected to increase in near future as it provides organization analytical capability without spending much on IT infrastructure and technical staffs.
- Increasing demands of real time data according to fan preferences and data for analysis to gain competitive advantages are some of the factors that are driving the sports analytics market.
- High growth of on-field and off-field data and growing demands for predictive insights is expected to provide high growth opportunities for various sports analytics solutions and service providers.
- Low awareness of the usage of analytics in sports and high budget constraints are few of the factors that will hinder the growth of sports analytics market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The sports analytics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the sports analytics market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON SPORTS ANALYTICS MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the sports analytics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from sports analytics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the sports analytics market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Agile Sports Analytics, LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Qualitas Global Services B.V.
- SAS Institute Inc
- SportSource Analytics LLC
- Synergy Sports Technology LLC
- Tableau Software
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.