Supercomputing Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Vector Processing, Parallel Processing); End-User (Government and Defense, BFSI, Education and Research, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Earth Sciences, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00006595 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Technology, Media and Telecommunications |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
A supercomputer is a type of computer with high-level performance as compared to general computers. The demand for supercomputing is primarily driven by the growing demand for enhanced computing capabilities, enhanced scalability, and reliable storage. The market for supercomputing is highly competitive with the presence of some of the dominating players such as IBM Corporation, Cray, Inc., and Dell, among others. These companies are spending significantly on the research and development of advanced high performance supercomputers.
Growing demand for high-speed data processing and increasing demand for accuracy are the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of the supercomputing market. However, data privacy concerns and high Capex and Opex are acting as a major restraining factor in the market. The increasing popularity of hybrid solutions is creating an opportunity for companies operating in the supercomputing market to gain a strong market position and generate more revenues. Limited adoption by SMEs due to the high costs of these solutions is the major challenge faced by the companies operating in the supercomputing market.
The "Global Supercomputing Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the supercomputing industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of supercomputing market with detailed market segmentation by type, end-use and geography. The global supercomputing market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading supercomputing market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the supercomputing market.
The global supercomputing market is segmented on the basis of service type, and end-use. On the basis of type the market is segmented as vector processing and parallel processing. On the basis of end-use the market is segmented as government and defense, BFSI, education and research, manufacturing, life sciences, energy and utilities, earth sciences, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global supercomputing market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The supercomputing market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting supercomputing market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the supercomputing market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the supercomputing market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from supercomputing market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for supercomputing in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the supercomputing market.
The report also includes the profiles of key supercomputing companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Sugon Information Industry Co., ltd.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Supercomputing Market - By Type 1.3.2 Supercomputing Market - By End-User 1.3.3 Supercomputing Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. SUPERCOMPUTING MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. SUPERCOMPUTING MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. SUPERCOMPUTING - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. SUPERCOMPUTING - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. SUPERCOMPUTING MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. VECTOR PROCESSING 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Vector Processing Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. PARALLEL PROCESSING 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Parallel Processing Market Forecast and Analysis 8. SUPERCOMPUTING MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - END-USER 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END-USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. GOVERNMENT AND DEFENSE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Government and Defense Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. BFSI 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. BFSI Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. EDUCATION AND RESEARCH 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Education and Research Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. MANUFACTURING 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Manufacturing Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. LIFE SCIENCES 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Life Sciences Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. ENERGY AND UTILITIES 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Energy and Utilities Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. EARTH SCIENCES 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Earth Sciences Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. OTHERS 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. SUPERCOMPUTING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Supercomputing Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.1.5 North America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 United States Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 United States Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United States Supercomputing Market by End-User 184.108.40.206 Canada Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 Canada Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Canada Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 Mexico Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 Mexico Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Mexico Supercomputing Market by End-User 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Supercomputing Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.2.5 Europe Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Germany Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 Germany Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Germany Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 France Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 France Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 France Supercomputing Market by End-User 184.108.40.206 Italy Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 Italy Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Italy Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 United Kingdom Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United Kingdom Supercomputing Market by End-User 184.108.40.206 Russia Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 Russia Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Russia Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Europe Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Europe Supercomputing Market by End-User 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 Australia Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Australia Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 China Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 China Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 China Supercomputing Market by End-User 184.108.40.206 India Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 India Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 India Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 Japan Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 Japan Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Japan Supercomputing Market by End-User 184.108.40.206 South Korea Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Korea Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Korea Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Supercomputing Market by End-User 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Africa Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 Saudi Arabia Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Saudi Arabia Supercomputing Market by End-User 184.108.40.206 U.A.E Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 U.A.E Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 U.A.E Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Supercomputing Market by End-User 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Supercomputing Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.5.5 South and Central America Supercomputing Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Brazil Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 Brazil Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Brazil Supercomputing Market by End-User 22.214.171.124 Argentina Supercomputing Market 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Supercomputing Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Argentina Supercomputing Market by End-User 184.108.40.206 Rest of South and Central America Supercomputing Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of South and Central America Supercomputing Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of South and Central America Supercomputing Market by End-User
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. SUPERCOMPUTING MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ATOS SE 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. CRAY INC. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. DELL INC. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. FUJITSU CORPORATION 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. HITACHI LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. IBM CORPORATION 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. INSPUR 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. LENOVO CORPORATION 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. SUGON INFORMATION INDUSTRY CO., LTD. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Atos SE 2. Cray Inc. 3. Dell Inc. 4. Fujitsu Corporation 5. Hewlett Packard Enterprise 6. Hitachi Ltd. 7. IBM Corporation 8. Inspur 9. Lenovo Corporation 10. Sugon Information Industry Co., ltd.