MARKET INTRODUCTIONSurfactants are amphiphilic molecules consisting of hydrophobic and hydrophilic parts. They function to decrease the surface or interfacial tension and stabilize the interface. Surfactants can act as detergents, wetting agents, foaming agents, emulsifiers, and dispersants as well. This enables them to be used in various industries such as household cleaning, food processing, paints and coatings, textiles among others. Certain surfactants are also used as germicide, fungicides, and insecticides.MARKET DYNAMICSThe surfactants market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to low prices and easy availability of surfactants. Another important driver for the surfactants market is the extensive use of surfactants in household detergents. Moreover, a wide range of industrial applications propels the growth of the surfactants market. However, volatility in the raw material prices and the environmental issues associated with this industry restrict market growth. On the other hand, fast-growing personal care market and the use of surfactants in neonatal respiratory distress syndrome are likely to showcase growth opportunities for the key players operating in the market during the forecast period.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Surfactants Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the surfactants market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global surfactants market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading surfactants market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global surfactants market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on the type, the market is segmented as cationic, anionic, nonionic, amphoteric, and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented as household detergent, personal care, industrial and institutional cleaner, oilfield chemical, agricultural chemical, food processing, paint and coating, adhesive, plastic, textile, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global surfactants market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The surfactants market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the surfactants market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the surfactants market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the surfactants market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from surfactants market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for surfactants in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the surfactants market.
The report also includes the profiles of key surfactants companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information for the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kao Corporation
- Lion Specialty Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Procter & Gamble
- Solvay SA
- Stepan Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. SURFACTANTS MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
- Surfactants Market - By Type
- Surfactants Market - By Application
- Surfactants Market - By Region
5. SURFACTANTS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS6. SURFACTANTS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. SURFACTANTS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. SURFACTANTS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE7. SURFACTANTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. CATIONIC 7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Cationic Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. ANIONIC 7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Anionic Market Forecast and Analysis7.5. NONIONIC 7.5.1. Overview7.5.2. Nonionic Market Forecast and Analysis7.6. AMPHOTERIC 7.6.1. Overview7.6.2. Amphoteric Market Forecast and Analysis7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview7.7.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis8. SURFACTANTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. HOUSEHOLD DETERGENT 8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Household Detergent Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. PERSONAL CARE 8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Personal Care Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. INDUSTRIAL & INSTITUTIONAL CLEANER8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. Industrial & Institutional Cleaner Market Forecast and Analysis8.6. OILFIELD CHEMICAL8.6.1. Overview8.6.2. Oilfield Chemical Market Forecast and Analysis8.7. AGRICULTURAL CHEMICAL8.7.1. Overview8.7.2. Agricultural Chemical Market Forecast and Analysis8.8. FOOD PROCESSING 8.8.1. Overview8.8.2. Food Processing Market Forecast and Analysis8.9. PAINT & COATING 8.9.1. Overview8.9.2. Paint & Coating Market Forecast and Analysis8.10. ADHESIVE 8.10.1. Overview8.10.2. Adhesive Market Forecast and Analysis8.11. PLASTIC 8.11.1. Overview8.11.2. Plastic Market Forecast and Analysis8.12. TEXTILES8.12.1. Overview8.12.2. Textiles Market Forecast and Analysis8.13. OTHERS8.13.1. Overview8.13.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis9. SURFACTANTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS9.1. NORTH AMERICA9.1.1. North America Market Overview9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries18.104.22.168. US market22.214.171.124.1. US Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. US Market by Application188.8.131.52. Canada market184.108.40.206.1. Canada Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Canada Market by Application18.104.22.168. Mexico market22.214.171.124.1. Mexico Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Mexico Market by Application9.2. EUROPE9.2.1. Europe Market Overview9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries188.8.131.52. France market184.108.40.206.1. France Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. France Market by Application18.104.22.168. Germany market22.214.171.124.1. Germany Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Germany Market by Application188.8.131.52. Italy market184.108.40.206.1. Italy Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Italy Market by Application18.104.22.168. Russia market22.214.171.124.1. Russia Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Russia Market by Application188.8.131.52. UK market184.108.40.206.1. UK Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. UK Market by Application18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe market22.214.171.124.1. Rest of Europe Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries188.8.131.52. South Korea184.108.40.206.1. South Korea Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. South Korea Market by Application18.104.22.168. China market22.214.171.124.1. China Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. China Market by Application188.8.131.52. India market184.108.40.206.1. India Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. India Market by Application18.104.22.168. Japan market22.214.171.124.1. Japan Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Japan Market by Application188.8.131.52. Australia market184.108.40.206.1. Australia Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Australia Market by Application18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC market22.214.171.124.1. Rest of APAC Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries188.8.131.52. South Africa market184.108.40.206.1. South Africa Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. South Africa Market by Application18.104.22.168. Saudi Arabia market22.214.171.124.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application188.8.131.52. UAE market184.108.40.206.1. UAE Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. UAE Market by Application18.104.22.168. Rest of MEA market22.214.171.124.1. Rest of MEA Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)9.5.1. South America Market Overview9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries188.8.131.52. Brazil market184.108.40.206.1. Brazil Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Brazil Market by Application18.104.22.168. Argentina market22.214.171.124.1. Argentina Market by Type126.96.36.199.2. Argentina Market by Application188.8.131.52. Rest of SAM market184.108.40.206.1. Rest of SAM Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
11. SURFACTANTS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES11.1. BASF SE11.1.1. Key Facts11.1.2. Business Description11.1.3. Products & Services11.1.4. Financial Overview11.1.5. SWOT Analysis11.1.6. Key Developments11.2. CLARIANT11.2.1. Key Facts11.2.2. Business Description11.2.3. Products & Services11.2.4. Financial Overview11.2.5. SWOT Analysis11.2.6. Key Developments11.3. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG11.3.1. Key Facts11.3.2. Business Description11.3.3. Products & Services11.3.4. Financial Overview11.3.5. SWOT Analysis11.3.6. Key Developments11.4. HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC11.4.1. Key Facts11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products & Services11.4.4. Financial Overview11.4.5. SWOT Analysis11.4.6. Key Developments11.5. KAO CORPORATION11.5.1. Key Facts11.5.2. Business Description11.5.3. Products & Services11.5.4. Financial Overview11.5.5. SWOT Analysis11.5.6. Key Developments11.6. LION SPECIALTY CHEMICALS CO., LTD11.6.1. Key Facts11.6.2. Business Description11.6.3. Products & Services11.6.4. Financial Overview11.6.5. SWOT Analysis11.6.6. Key Developments11.7. PROCTER & GAMBLE11.7.1. Key Facts11.7.2. Business Description11.7.3. Products & Services11.7.4. Financial Overview11.7.5. SWOT Analysis11.7.6. Key Developments11.8. SOLVAY SA11.8.1. Key Facts11.8.2. Business Description11.8.3. Products & Services11.8.4. Financial Overview11.8.5. SWOT Analysis11.8.6. Key Developments11.9. STEPAN COMPANY11.9.1. Key Facts11.9.2. Business Description11.9.3. Products & Services11.9.4. Financial Overview11.9.5. SWOT Analysis11.9.6. Key Developments11.10. THE DOW CHEMMICAL COMPANY11.10.1. Key Facts11.10.2. Business Description11.10.3. Products & Services11.10.4. Financial Overview11.10.5. SWOT Analysis11.10.6. Key Developments12. APPENDIX12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. BASF SE
3. Evonik Industries AG
4. Huntsman International LLC
5. Kao Corporation
6. Lion Specialty Chemicals Co., Ltd
7. Procter & Gamble
8. Solvay SA
9. Stepan Company
10. The Dow Chemical Company