Xylitol is known as a chemical compound with the formula C5H12O5, a particular stereoisomer, which is used as a sweetener for food products. It is used as a sugar substitute and as a food additive. Xylitol has almost the same sweetness as sucrose but more sweetness than similar compounds like sorbitol and mannitol. Xylitol is a colorless or white crystalline solid which is soluble in water. Xylitol can be classified as a polyalcohol and sugar alcohol, specifically an alditol. Xylitol naturally occurs in small amounts in plums, strawberries, cauliflower, and pumpkin. Humans and animals make trace amounts of xylitol during the metabolism of carbohydrates. The industrial production of xylitol starts with lignocellulosic biomass from which xylan is extracted. Raw biomass materials for xylitol production include hardwoods, softwoods, and agricultural waste from processing maize, wheat, or rice.
The xylitol market has witnessed significant growth owing to factors such as increasing demand for natural sweeteners in chewing gums, confectionary, and other food products. Xylitol present in chewing gums offers various dental benefits, including preventing tooth decay, dry mouth, and help boost oral health. It is also extensively used in oral hygiene products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and toiletries. These factors are driving the xylitol market. In addition to that, the growing demand for sugar-free chewing gum and sugar-free confectionery is influencing this market. However, fluctuating prices of raw materials used for xylitol production has had an impact on the growth of this market. Nevertheless, with the robust growth in the agriculture and food processing industries, there is an opportunity for the market players to invest in the xylitol market.
The "Global Xylitol Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the xylitol market with detailed market segmentation by application, and geography. The global xylitol market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading xylitol market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global xylitol market is segmented on the basis of application. On the basis of application, the xylitol market is segmented into chewing gum, confectionery, food, personal care, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global xylitol market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The xylitol market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the xylitol market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the xylitol market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover various key developments in the global xylitol market. Various companies are focusing growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Some of the growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from xylitol market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for xylitol in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the xylitol market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the xylitol market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech
Shandong Futaste Co.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Xylitol Market - By Application 1.3.2 Xylitol Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. XYLITOL MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. XYLITOL MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. XYLITOL - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. XYLITOL - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. XYLITOL MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. CHEWING GUM 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Chewing gum Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. CONFECTIONERY 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Confectionery Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. FOOD 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Food Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. PERSONAL CARE 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Personal care Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. XYLITOL MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. NORTH AMERICA 8.1.1 North America Xylitol Market Overview 8.1.2 North America Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.1.3 North America Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.1.4 North America Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 United States Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 United States Xylitol Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Canada Xylitol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Xylitol Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Mexico Xylitol Market 126.96.36.199.1 Mexico Xylitol Market by Application 8.2. EUROPE 8.2.1 Europe Xylitol Market Overview 8.2.2 Europe Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.2.3 Europe Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.2.4 Europe Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Germany Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 Germany Xylitol Market by Application 220.127.116.11 France Xylitol Market 18.104.22.168.1 France Xylitol Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Italy Xylitol Market 126.96.36.199.1 Italy Xylitol Market by Application 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Xylitol Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Russia Xylitol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Russia Xylitol Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe Xylitol Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Europe Xylitol Market by Application 8.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Xylitol Market Overview 8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Australia Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 Australia Xylitol Market by Application 220.127.116.11 China Xylitol Market 18.104.22.168.1 China Xylitol Market by Application 22.214.171.124 India Xylitol Market 126.96.36.199.1 India Xylitol Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Japan Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Xylitol Market by Application 220.127.116.11 South Korea Xylitol Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Xylitol Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific Xylitol Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Xylitol Market by Application 8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 8.4.1 Middle East and Africa Xylitol Market Overview 8.4.2 Middle East and Africa Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.4.3 Middle East and Africa Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.4.4 Middle East and Africa Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 South Africa Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Africa Xylitol Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Xylitol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Saudi Arabia Xylitol Market by Application 22.214.171.124 U.A.E Xylitol Market 126.96.36.199.1 U.A.E Xylitol Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Xylitol Market by Application 8.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 8.5.1 South and Central America Xylitol Market Overview 8.5.2 South and Central America Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.5.3 South and Central America Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.5.4 South and Central America Xylitol Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Xylitol Market 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Xylitol Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Argentina Xylitol Market 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Xylitol Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of South and Central America Xylitol Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of South and Central America Xylitol Market by Application
9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 9.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 9.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 9.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 9.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS