MARKET INTRODUCTION 1-decene is mainly used in the production of plasticizer and polyalphaolefins (PAO). It is a monomer for polyalphaolefin synthetic lubricants, and 1-decene is industrially used for lubricants and lubricant additives. PAO is used as a high performance synthetic lubricant for automatic transmission engines, aviation, industrial gear systems, crankcase, and marine applications. 1-decene is also used in linear alpha-olefin mixtures for the production of primary alcohols. Also, it is used in the organic synthesis of perfumes, flavors, dyes, oils, pharmaceutical, and resins.
MARKET DYNAMICS The 1-decene market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as the surge in demands for polyalphaolefins (PAO) based synthetic lubricants for automotive and industrial applications. However, volatility in the raw material price and the growth of group III base oil are some factors which restrict the growth of the 1-decene market. On the other hand, growth of the wind-energy sector and increasing investments in R&D for the development of alpha olefins from different sources offer significant opportunity for the key players operating in the 1-decene market during the forecast period.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global 1-Decene Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of 1-decene market with detailed market segmentation by application and geography. The global 1-decene market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading 1-decene market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global 1-decene market is segmented on the basis of application as poly alpha olefin, polyethylene, detergent alcohols, and others.
Get more information on this report :
REGIONAL FRAMEWORK The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global 1-decene market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The 1-decene market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting 1-decene market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the 1-decene market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the 1-decene market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from 1-decene market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for 1-decene in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the 1-decene market.
The report also includes the profiles of key 1-decene companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Alfa Aesar (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
Qatar Chemical Company Ltd
Shell International B.V.
Sigma-Aldrich (Merck KGaA)
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 1-Decene Market - By Application 1.3.2 1-Decene Market - By Region 220.127.116.11 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. 1-DECENE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. 1-DECENE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. 1-DECENE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. 1-DECENE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. 1-DECENE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. POLY ALPHA OLEFIN 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Poly Alpha Olefin Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POLYETHYLENE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Polyethylene Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. DETERGENT ALCOHOLS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Detergent Alcohols Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. 1-DECENE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. NORTH AMERICA 8.1.1 North America 1-Decene Market Overview 8.1.2 North America 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.1.3 North America 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.1.4 North America 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 United States 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 United States 1-Decene Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Canada 1-Decene Market 188.8.131.52.1 Canada 1-Decene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Mexico 1-Decene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Mexico 1-Decene Market by Application 8.2. EUROPE 8.2.1 Europe 1-Decene Market Overview 8.2.2 Europe 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.2.3 Europe 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.2.4 Europe 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany 1-Decene Market by Application 126.96.36.199 France 1-Decene Market 188.8.131.52.1 France 1-Decene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Italy 1-Decene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Italy 1-Decene Market by Application 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 United Kingdom 1-Decene Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Russia 1-Decene Market 188.8.131.52.1 Russia 1-Decene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe 1-Decene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Europe 1-Decene Market by Application 8.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 8.3.1 Asia-Pacific 1-Decene Market Overview 8.3.2 Asia-Pacific 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.3.3 Asia-Pacific 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.3.4 Asia-Pacific 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia 1-Decene Market by Application 126.96.36.199 China 1-Decene Market 188.8.131.52.1 China 1-Decene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 India 1-Decene Market 220.127.116.11.1 India 1-Decene Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Japan 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Japan 1-Decene Market by Application 126.96.36.199 South Korea 1-Decene Market 188.8.131.52.1 South Korea 1-Decene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific 1-Decene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific 1-Decene Market by Application 8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 8.4.1 Middle East and Africa 1-Decene Market Overview 8.4.2 Middle East and Africa 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.4.3 Middle East and Africa 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.4.4 Middle East and Africa 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa 1-Decene Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia 1-Decene Market 188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia 1-Decene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 U.A.E 1-Decene Market 220.127.116.11.1 U.A.E 1-Decene Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa 1-Decene Market by Application 8.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 8.5.1 South and Central America 1-Decene Market Overview 8.5.2 South and Central America 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.5.3 South and Central America 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.5.4 South and Central America 1-Decene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Brazil 1-Decene Market 188.8.131.52.1 Brazil 1-Decene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Argentina 1-Decene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Argentina 1-Decene Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America 1-Decene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America 1-Decene Market by Application
9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 9.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 9.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 9.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 9.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
10. 1-DECENE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 10.1. ALFA AESAR (THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC) 10.1.1. Key Facts 10.1.2. Business Description 10.1.3. Products and Services 10.1.4. Financial Overview 10.1.5. SWOT Analysis 10.1.6. Key Developments 10.2. CHEVRON PHILLIPS CHEMICAL COMPANY 10.2.1. Key Facts 10.2.2. Business Description 10.2.3. Products and Services 10.2.4. Financial Overview 10.2.5. SWOT Analysis 10.2.6. Key Developments 10.3. IDEMITSU KOSAN CO., LTD. 10.3.1. Key Facts 10.3.2. Business Description 10.3.3. Products and Services 10.3.4. Financial Overview 10.3.5. SWOT Analysis 10.3.6. Key Developments 10.4. INEOS AG 10.4.1. Key Facts 10.4.2. Business Description 10.4.3. Products and Services 10.4.4. Financial Overview 10.4.5. SWOT Analysis 10.4.6. Key Developments 10.5. PJSC NIZHNEKAMSKNEFTEKHIM 10.5.1. Key Facts 10.5.2. Business Description 10.5.3. Products and Services 10.5.4. Financial Overview 10.5.5. SWOT Analysis 10.5.6. Key Developments 10.6. QATAR CHEMICAL COMPANY LTD 10.6.1. Key Facts 10.6.2. Business Description 10.6.3. Products and Services 10.6.4. Financial Overview 10.6.5. SWOT Analysis 10.6.6. Key Developments 10.7. SABIC 10.7.1. Key Facts 10.7.2. Business Description 10.7.3. Products and Services 10.7.4. Financial Overview 10.7.5. SWOT Analysis 10.7.6. Key Developments 10.8. SASOL LIMITED 10.8.1. Key Facts 10.8.2. Business Description 10.8.3. Products and Services 10.8.4. Financial Overview 10.8.5. SWOT Analysis 10.8.6. Key Developments 10.9. SHELL INTERNATIONAL B.V. 10.9.1. Key Facts 10.9.2. Business Description 10.9.3. Products and Services 10.9.4. Financial Overview 10.9.5. SWOT Analysis 10.9.6. Key Developments 10.10. SIGMA-ALDRICH (MERCK KGAA) 10.10.1. Key Facts 10.10.2. Business Description 10.10.3. Products and Services 10.10.4. Financial Overview 10.10.5. SWOT Analysis 10.10.6. Key Developments
11. APPENDIX 11.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 11.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Alfa Aesar (Thermo Fisher Scientific) 2. Chevron Phillips Chemical Company 3. Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. 4. INEOS AG 5. PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim 6. Qatar Chemical Company Ltd 7. SABIC 8. SASOL Limited 9. Shell International B.V. 10. Sigma-Aldrich (Merck KGaA)