Acrylate Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Butylacrylate, Ethylacrylate, Ethylhexylacrylate, Methylacrylate); Application (Paints and Coatings, Plastics, Adhesives and Sealants, Fabrics, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00004841
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Chemicals and Materials
| Status: Upcoming
Acrylates are made from acrylate monomers which are usually esters containing vinyl groups. These esters are formed on reaction of acrylic acid with an alcohol. Common examples of acrylate includes butylacrylate, ethylacrylate, ethylhexylacrylate, and methylacrylate. Butylacrylate, for instance, is used to impart performance characteristics such as heat resistance, color stability, and low temperature flexibility to a range of polymers. Acrylates play a vital role in the manufacturing of plastics, paints, adhesives, floor polishes, and coatings of different types.
The acrylate market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as high usage for acrylates in adhesives coupled with its demand in the paint industry. Moreover, high demands of the product for water based emulsion further boosts the growth of the acrylate market. However, several environmental and health hazards associated may hamper the growth of the acrylate market. Nonetheless, emerging commercialization of bio-based acrylic acid offer significant growth opportunity for the acrylate market players during the forecast period.
The "Global Acrylate Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of acrylate market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global acrylate market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading acrylate market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global acrylate market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is segmented as butylacrylate, ethylacrylate, ethylhexylacrylate, and methylacrylate. On the basis of the application the market is segmented as paints & coatings, plastics, adhesives & sealants, fabrics, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global acrylate market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The acrylate market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting acrylate market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the acrylate market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the acrylate market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from acrylate market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for acrylate in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the acrylate market.
The report also includes the profiles of key acrylate companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Evonik Industries AG
LG Chem Ltd.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD.
Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Acrylate Market - By Type 1.3.2 Acrylate Market - By Application 1.3.3 Acrylate Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ACRYLATE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ACRYLATE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ACRYLATE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ACRYLATE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ACRYLATE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. BUTYLACRYLATE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Butylacrylate Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. ETHYLACRYLATE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Ethylacrylate Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. ETHYLHEXYLACRYLATE 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Ethylhexylacrylate Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. METHYLACRYLATE 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Methylacrylate Market Forecast and Analysis 8. ACRYLATE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PAINTS AND COATINGS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Paints and Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PLASTICS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Plastics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Adhesives and Sealants Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. FABRICS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Fabrics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. OTHERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. ACRYLATE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Acrylate Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 United States Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 United States Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United States Acrylate Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Canada Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 Canada Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Canada Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Mexico Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 Mexico Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Mexico Acrylate Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Acrylate Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 France Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 France Acrylate Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Italy Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Acrylate Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Russia Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Acrylate Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 China Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 China Acrylate Market by Application 18.104.22.168 India Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 India Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Japan Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Acrylate Market by Application 18.104.22.168 South Korea Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Acrylate Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Acrylate Market by Application 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Acrylate Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Acrylate Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Acrylate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Acrylate Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Argentina Acrylate Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Acrylate Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Acrylate Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Acrylate Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Acrylate Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Acrylate Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. ACRYLATE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. AIR LIQUIDE 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ARKEMA GROUP 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BASF SE 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. LG CHEM LTD. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL CORPORATION 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SASOL LIMITED 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SIBUR 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. WANHUA CHEMICAL GROUP CO., LTD. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Air Liquide 2. Arkema Group 3. BASF SE 4. Evonik Industries AG 5. LG Chem Ltd. 6. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation 7. NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD. 8. Sasol Limited 9. SIBUR 10. Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.