Aircraft Cooling Turbine Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Product Type (Gas Cooling Turbine, Water Cooling Turbine); Aircraft Type (Commercial Aircraft, Business Jets, Military Transport Aircraft, Fighter Jets) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00024013
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Aerospace and Defense
| Status: Upcoming
An air cycle system would not be complete without an aircraft cooling turbine. The advent of high-speed passenger planes and jet planes has necessitated the development of compact and simple cooling systems. The capacity of aircraft cooling turbines is great, whereas the payload is low. When there is a large demand for refrigeration, air cycle systems are typically the most efficient. Air cooling turbines are used in air cycle systems to expand and cool air before supplying it to the cabin.
The "Global Aircraft cooling turbine Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the aerospace and defense industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the aircraft cooling turbine market with detailed market segmentation by product type, aircraft type, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading aircraft cooling turbine market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on product type, the global aircraft cooling turbine market is segmented into gas cooling turbine and water cooling turbine.
- On the basis of aircraft type, the market is segmented into commercial aircraft, business jets, military transport aircraft and fighter jets.
MARKET DYNAMICS Drivers:
- Because of the global increase in passenger traffic and the demand for faster and more pleasant modes of transportation, the airline sector continues to grow at a tremendous rate.
- The market for new aircraft is being pushed by the rising airline industry. Over the projected period, this factor is expected to boost the aircraft cooling turbines market at a significant rate.
- Demand for enhanced technology and better aircraft is growing in the military sector, which is likely to drive up demand for aviation cooling turbines over the forecast period.
- In comparison to other aircraft refrigeration systems, aircraft cooling turbines have substantial installation costs. Additionally, several drawbacks such as inefficiency at very high altitudes and the danger of failure are projected to stymie the market's expansion during the projection period.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The aircraft cooling turbine market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
BThe report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the aircraft cooling turbine market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON AIRCRAFT COOLING TURBINE MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
Get more information on this report :
The report covers key developments in the aircraft cooling turbine market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from aircraft cooling turbine market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for aircraft cooling turbine in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the aircraft cooling turbine market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- AeroKool Aviation Corporation
- Airmark Components
- Aviatron Inc.
- Bharat Forge
- Collins Aerospace
- Global Aerospace Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Tyrolit Schleifmittelwerke Swarovski KG
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
The List of Companies
1. AeroKool Aviation Corporation
2. Airmark Components
3. Aviatron Inc.
4. Bharat Forge
5. Collins Aerospace
6. Global Aerospace Corporation
8. Honeywell International Inc.
10. Tyrolit Schleifmittelwerke Swarovski KG