Utilization of hardware, software and several technical methods in order to secure applications from third party intruders and similar external threats is called as application security. With the emergence of novel software designs, security has become a critical concern of the developers while developing any application as these applications become vulnerable to the external environment when frequently accessed over a network. Therefore, an application security is known to protect these application from being stolen, modified or deleted.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Application Security Market along with detailed segmentation of market by components, testing type, deployment type, enterprise size, verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Application Security market is expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period due to rising security threat owing to the increased application deployment in organizations.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Application Security market
- To analyze and forecast the global Application Security market on the basis of components, testing type, deployment type, enterprise size and verticals
- To provide market size and forecast till 2028 for overall Application Security market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Application Security players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Application Security market are IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Qualys, Inc., Whitehat Security, Veracode, Rapid7, Inc., Checkmarx, Trustwave and Cigital, Inc.
- Cigital, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- IBM Corporation
- Qualys, Inc.
- Rapid7, Inc.
- Whitehat Security
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market