MARKET INTRODUCTIONLogistics services used by automotive manufacturers for the movement of vehicles and the related parts and components across different countries or markets in the world is termed as automotive logistics. These automotive vendors' partners with different 3PL and 4PL providers, which enable the vendors to attain cost-effective logistics approach. The automotive industry makes use of logistics service for the complete management of resource procurement, storage, and movement to other locations.
MARKET DYNAMICSThe increasing demand for vehicles across the globe and resulted in increased production of vehicles. This rising vehicle production has further led to surging demand for automotive logistics services for the shipping of automotive components, spare parts, as well as finished vehicles. The rising production of electric vehicles is expected to provide a prosperous opportunity to the automotive logistics market during the forecast period.
MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Automotive Logistics Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive logistics industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of automotive logistics market with detailed market segmentation by type, services, sector, and geography. The global automotive logistics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading automotive logistics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global automotive logistics market is segmented on the basis of type, services, and sector. Based on the type, the market is segmented into outsourcing and insourcing. On the basis of the services, the market is classified into transportation, warehousing, packaging processes, integrated service, and aftermarket logistics/reverse logistics. The market by sector is fragmented into passenger vehicle, commercial vehicle, tire, and component.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global automotive logistics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The automotive logistics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting automotive logistics market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and SAM after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the automotive logistics market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the Automotive Logistics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from automotive logistics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for automotive logistics in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the automotive logistics market.
The report also includes the profiles of key automotive logistics companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- CEVA Logistics
- DB Schenker logistics
- DSV A/S
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
- Ryder System, Inc.
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
- XPO Logistics
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS4.1. SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS4.1.1. Major Stakeholders/Incumbents4.1.2. Logistic Spent by OEMs (TIER 1 & 2)4.1.3. Logistics Companies & Automotive OEMs Partnerships & Investment scenarios4.2. ELECTRIC VEHICLE LOGISTICS OUTLOOK4.2.1. Inbound4.2.2. Aftermarket4.3. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS E-COMMERCE OUTLOOK 4.3.1. Inbound4.3.2. Aftermarket
- Automotive Logistics Market - By Type
- Automotive Logistics Market - By Services
- Automotive Logistics Market - By Sector
- Automotive Logistics Market - By Region
5. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET LANDSCAPE5.1. OVERVIEW5.2. PEST ANALYSIS5.2.1. North America - PEST Analysis5.2.2. Europe - PEST Analysis5.2.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis5.2.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis5.2.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
6. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS6.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 6.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 6.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 6.4. FUTURE TRENDS 6.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
7. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS7.1. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW7.2. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20277.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
8. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 -TYPE8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. OUTSOURCING8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Outsourcing Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. INSOURCING8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Insourcing Market Forecast and Analysis
9. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 -SERVICES9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. SERVICES MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. TRANSPORTATION9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. Transportation Market Forecast and Analysis9.4. WAREHOUSING9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Warehousing Market Forecast and Analysis9.5. PACKAGING PROCESSES9.5.1. Overview9.5.2. Packaging Processes Market Forecast and Analysis9.6. INTEGRATED SERVICE9.6.1. Overview9.6.2. Integrated Service Market Forecast and Analysis9.7. AFTERMARKET LOGISTICS/REVERSE LOGISTICS9.7.1. Overview9.7.2. Aftermarket Logistics/Reverse Logistics Market Forecast and Analysis
10. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - SECTOR 10.1. OVERVIEW10.2. SECTOR MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS10.3. PASSENGER VEHICLE10.3.1. Overview10.3.2. Passenger Vehicle Market Forecast and Analysis 10.4. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE10.4.1. Overview10.4.2. Commercial Vehicle Market Forecast and Analysis10.5. TIRE10.5.1. Overview10.5.2. Tire Market Forecast and Analysis 10.6. COMPONENT 10.6.1. Overview10.6.2. Component Market Forecast and Analysis
11. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS11.1. NORTH AMERICA11.1.1. North America Automotive Logistics Market Overview11.1.2. North America Automotive Logistics Market Forecasts and Analysis11.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type11.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Services11.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sector11.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. US market126.96.36.199.1. US Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. US Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. US Market by Sector220.127.116.11. Canada market18.104.22.168.1. Canada Market by Type22.214.171.124.2. Canada Market by Services126.96.36.199.3. Canada Market by Sector188.8.131.52. Mexico market184.108.40.206.1. Mexico Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Mexico Market by Services18.104.22.168.3. Mexico Market by Sector11.2. EUROPE11.2.1. Europe Automotive Logistics Market Overview11.2.2. Europe Automotive Logistics Market Forecasts and Analysis11.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type11.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Services11.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sector11.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. France market126.96.36.199.1. France Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. France Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. France Market by Sector220.127.116.11. Germany market18.104.22.168.1. Germany Market by Type22.214.171.124.2. Germany Market by Services126.96.36.199.3. Germany Market by Sector188.8.131.52. Italy market184.108.40.206.1. Italy Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Italy Market by Services18.104.22.168.3. Italy Market by Sector22.214.171.124. Russia market126.96.36.199.1. Russia Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Russia Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. Russia Market by Sector220.127.116.11. UK market18.104.22.168.1. UK Market by Type22.214.171.124.2. UK Market by Services126.96.36.199.3. UK Market by Sector188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe market184.108.40.206.1. Rest of Europe Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Rest of Europe Market by Services18.104.22.168.3. Rest of Europe Market by Sector11.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)11.3.1. Asia Pacific Automotive Logistics Market Overview11.3.2. Asia Pacific Automotive Logistics Market Forecasts and Analysis11.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type11.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Services11.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sector11.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. South Korea126.96.36.199.1. South Korea Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. South Korea Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. South Korea Market by Sector220.127.116.11. China market18.104.22.168.1. China Market by Type22.214.171.124.2. China Market by Services126.96.36.199.3. China Market by Sector188.8.131.52. India market184.108.40.206.1. India Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. India Market by Services18.104.22.168.3. India Market by Sector22.214.171.124. Japan market126.96.36.199.1. Japan Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Japan Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. Japan Market by Sector220.127.116.11. Australia market18.104.22.168.1. Australia Market by Type22.214.171.124.2. Australia Market by Services126.96.36.199.3. Australia Market by Sector188.8.131.52. Rest of APAC market184.108.40.206.1. Rest of APAC Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Rest of APAC Market by Services18.104.22.168.3. Rest of APAC Market by Sector11.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)11.4.1. Middle East and Africa Automotive Logistics Market Overview11.4.2. Middle East and Africa Automotive Logistics Market Forecasts and Analysis11.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type11.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Services11.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sector11.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. South Africa market126.96.36.199.1. South Africa Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. South Africa Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. Rest of APAC Market by Sector220.127.116.11. Saudi Arabia market18.104.22.168.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Type22.214.171.124.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Services126.96.36.199.3. Saudi Arabia Market by Sector188.8.131.52. UAE market184.108.40.206.1. UAE Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. UAE Market by Services18.104.22.168.3. UAE Market by Sector22.214.171.124. Rest of MEA market126.96.36.199.1. Rest of MEA Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Rest of MEA Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. Rest of MEA Market by Sector11.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)11.5.1. South America Automotive Logistics Market Overview11.5.2. South America Automotive Logistics Market Forecasts and Analysis11.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type11.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Services11.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sector11.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. Brazil market18.104.22.168.1. Brazil Market by Type22.214.171.124.2. Brazil Market by Services126.96.36.199.3. Brazil Market by Sector188.8.131.52. Argentina market184.108.40.206.1. Argentina Market by Type220.127.116.11.2. Argentina Market by Services18.104.22.168.3. Argentina Market by Sector22.214.171.124. Rest of SAM market126.96.36.199.1. Rest of SAM Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Rest of SAM Market by Services184.108.40.206.3. Rest of SAM Market by Sector
12. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE12.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 12.2. MARKET INITIATIVES12.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
13. AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES13.1. DHL13.1.1. Key Facts13.1.2. Business Description13.1.3. Products & Services13.1.4. Financial Overview13.1.5. SWOT Analysis13.1.6. Key Developments13.2. CEVA LOGISTICS13.2.1. Key Facts13.2.2. Business Description13.2.3. Products & Services13.2.4. Financial Overview13.2.5. SWOT Analysis13.2.6. Key Developments13.3. DB SCHENKER LOGISTICS13.3.1. Key Facts13.3.2. Business Description13.3.3. Products & Services13.3.4. Financial Overview13.3.5. SWOT Analysis13.3.6. Key Developments13.4. DSV A/S13.4.1. Key Facts13.4.2. Business Description 13.4.3. Products & Services13.4.4. Financial Overview13.4.5. SWOT Analysis13.4.6. Key Developments13.5. GEODIS13.5.1. Key Facts13.5.2. Business Description13.5.3. Products & Services13.5.4. Financial Overview13.5.5. SWOT Analysis13.5.6. Key Developments13.6. KUEHNE + NAGEL INTERNATIONAL AG13.6.1. Key Facts13.6.2. Business Description13.6.3. Products & Services13.6.4. Financial Overview13.6.5. SWOT Analysis13.6.6. Key Developments13.7. NIPPON EXPRESS CO., LTD.13.7.1. Key Facts13.7.2. Business Description13.7.3. Products & Services13.7.4. Financial Overview13.7.5. SWOT Analysis13.7.6. Key Developments13.8. RYDER SYSTEM, INC.13.8.1. Key Facts13.8.2. Business Description13.8.3. Products & Services13.8.4. Financial Overview13.8.5. SWOT Analysis13.8.6. Key Developments13.9. UNITED PARCEL SERVICE OF AMERICA, INC.13.9.1. Key Facts13.9.2. Business Description13.9.3. Products & Services13.9.4. Financial Overview13.9.5. SWOT Analysis13.9.6. Key Developments13.10. XPO LOGISTICS13.10.1. Key Facts13.10.2. Business Description13.10.3. Products & Services13.10.4. Financial Overview13.10.5. SWOT Analysis13.10.6. Key Developments
14. APPENDIX14.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS14.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
2. CEVA Logistics
3. DB Schenker logistics
4. DSV A/S
6. Kuehne + Nagel International AG
7. Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
8. Ryder System, Inc.
9. United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
10. XPO Logistics