Brahmi Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Oil, Powder, Tablet, Tonic); End-Use (Food and beverage Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Personal Care Industry); Distribution Channel (Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Online Retailers, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00009474 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Food and Beverages |Status: Upcoming
Bacopa monnieri is also known as brahmi, water hyssop, thyme-leaved gratiola, and the herb of grace is a staple plant. It grows in wet, tropical environments, and its ability to thrive underwater makes it popular for aquarium use. This plant is native to the wetlands of southern and Eastern India, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America. Bacopa monnieri is a non-aromatic herb. Bacopa monnieri is basically used in Traditional Ayurvedic medicine to improve memory and to treat various ailments. Due to its ability to grow in water makes it a popular aquarium plant.
The brahmi market has witnessed significant growth owing to factors such as a wider application in the food and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry, and the personal care industry. The active constituent present in the brahmi herb increases the cerebral blood flow, and hence it is largely used as a brain health supplement. Brahmi repairs the damage hair follicles and makes them strong hence;, it is also used as a hair tonic. The increase in demand for natural health supplement products has gone up in the pharmaceutical market, which is further influencing this market. However, factors such as climatic changes may hamper the cultivation of brahmi. This, in turn, may affect the growth of brahmi coupled with the presence of other substitute products. Nevertheless, with the steady growth in the pharmaceutical and agriculture industry, the market players have the opportunity to invest in the brahmi market.
The "Global Brahmi Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the brahmi market with detailed market segmentation by type, end-use, distribution channel, and geography. The global brahmi market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading brahmi market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global brahmi market is segmented on the basis of type, end-use, and distribution channel. On the basis of type, the brahmi market is segmented into oil, powder, tablet, and tonic. Based on end-use, brahmi market is segmented into food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry, personal care industry, and others. The brahmi market on the basis of the distribution channel is classified into hypermarkets & supermarkets, specialty stores, online retailers, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global brahmi market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The brahmi market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the brahmi market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the brahmi market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover various key developments in the global brahmi market. Various companies are focusing growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Some of the growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from brahmi market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for brahmi in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the brahmi market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the brahmi market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Dabur India Limited
Natures velvet Life Care
Natures Velvet Lifecare
Organic India Pvt Ltd
Patanjali Ayurved Limited
Sanofi-Aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
Shriji Herbal Products
The Himalaya Drug Company
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Brahmi Market - By Type 1.3.2 Brahmi Market - By End-Use 1.3.3 Brahmi Market - By Distribution Channel 1.3.4 Brahmi Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. BRAHMI MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. BRAHMI MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. BRAHMI - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. BRAHMI - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. BRAHMI MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. OIL 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Oil Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POWDER 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Powder Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. TABLET 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Tablet Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. TONIC 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Tonic Market Forecast and Analysis 8. BRAHMI MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USE 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END-USE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. FOOD AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Food and beverage Industry Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Pharmaceutical Industry Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. PERSONAL CARE INDUSTRY 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Personal Care Industry Market Forecast and Analysis 9. BRAHMI MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. SUPERMARKETS AND HYPERMARKETS 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. SPECIALTY STORES 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Specialty Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. ONLINE RETAILERS 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Online Retailers Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. OTHERS 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. BRAHMI MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Brahmi Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.1.4 North America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 10.1.5 North America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.1.6 North America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Brahmi Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Brahmi Market by Type 10.1.6.1.2 United States Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.1.6.1.3 United States Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.1.6.2 Canada Brahmi Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Brahmi Market by Type 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.1.6.3 Mexico Brahmi Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Brahmi Market by Type 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Brahmi Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.2.4 Europe Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 10.2.5 Europe Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.2.6 Europe Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Brahmi Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Brahmi Market by Type 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.2 France Brahmi Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Brahmi Market by Type 10.2.6.2.2 France Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.2.6.2.3 France Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.3 Italy Brahmi Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Brahmi Market by Type 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Brahmi Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Brahmi Market by Type 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.5 Russia Brahmi Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Brahmi Market by Type 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Brahmi Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Brahmi Market by Type 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Brahmi Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Brahmi Market by Type 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.2 China Brahmi Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Brahmi Market by Type 10.3.6.2.2 China Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.3.6.2.3 China Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.3 India Brahmi Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Brahmi Market by Type 10.3.6.3.2 India Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.3.6.3.3 India Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.4 Japan Brahmi Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Brahmi Market by Type 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.5 South Korea Brahmi Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Brahmi Market by Type 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market by Type 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Brahmi Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Brahmi Market by Type 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Brahmi Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Brahmi Market by Type 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Brahmi Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Brahmi Market by Type 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market by Type 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Brahmi Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.5.4 South and Central America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 10.5.5 South and Central America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.5.6 South and Central America Brahmi Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Brahmi Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Brahmi Market by Type 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.5.6.2 Argentina Brahmi Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Brahmi Market by Type 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Brahmi Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Brahmi Market by Type 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Brahmi Market by End-Use 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Brahmi Market by Distribution Channel
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. BRAHMI MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. DABUR INDIA LIMITED 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. MORPHEME REMEDIES 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. NATURES VELVET LIFE CARE 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. NATURES VELVET LIFECARE 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. ORGANIC INDIA PVT LTD 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. PATANJALI AYURVED LIMITED 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. SANOFI-AVENTIS HEALTHCARE PTY LTD 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. SHRIJI HERBAL PRODUCTS 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. VADIK HERBS 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Dabur India Limited 2. Morpheme Remedies 3. Natures velvet Life Care 4. Natures Velvet Lifecare 5. Organic India Pvt Ltd 6. Patanjali Ayurved Limited 7. Sanofi-Aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd 8. Shriji Herbal Products 9. The Himalaya Drug Company 10. VADIK HERBS