Vitamins Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K); Application (Healthcare products, Food and Beverages, Feed, Personal care products); Source (Synthetic, Natural) and Geography
| Report Code: TIPRE00004543 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Food and Beverages | Status: Upcoming
Vitamins Market 2028 By Type, Application, Source and Geography | The Insight Partners
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
A vitamin is one of a group of organic substances that is present in minute amounts in natural foodstuff. Vitamins are derived from food and essential for normal metabolism in order to sustain healthy life. Vitamins are either water-soluble or fat-soluble. Vitamin deficiency can cause various health problems such as night blindness, risk of maternal mortality, rickets, osteomalacia etc. Prevalence of vitamin deficiency across the globe is expected to drive the vitamin market.
The growth in the demand for functional and nutritional enriched processed food products is expected to remain the principle force driving the demand for vitamin market. Furthermore, food fortification due to rise in global meat and dairy product consumption is also projected to greatly influence the market. Moreover, increasing health awareness among individual is expected to fuel the vitamin market. Emerging usage of vitamins as supplements and ingredients in various industries, is expected to generate untapped opportunity for the vitamin market.
The "Global Vitamin Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the vitamin industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of vitamin market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, source and geography. The global vitamin market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading vitamin market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global vitamin market is segmented on the basis of type, application and source. Based on type, the market is segmented into vitamin B, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin K. on the basis of the application the market is segmented into healthcare products, food and beverages, feed and personal care products. On the basis of the source the market is segmented into synthetic and natural.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global vitamin market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The vitamin market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region. The report analyzes factors affecting vitamin market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the vitamin market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the vitamin market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from vitamin market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for vitamin in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the vitamin market. The report also includes the profiles of key vitamin companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Koninklijke DSM N.V.,
The Archer Daniels Midland Company
Sternvitamin GmbH & Co. Kg
Watson Foods Co., Inc.
Wright Enrichment Inc.
BTSA. Biotecnologias Aplicadas S.l.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Vitamins Market - By Type 1.3.2 Vitamins Market - By Application 1.3.3 Vitamins Market - By Source 1.3.4 Vitamins Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. VITAMINS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. VITAMINS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. VITAMINS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. VITAMINS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. VITAMINS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. VITAMIN B 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Vitamin B Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. VITAMIN E 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Vitamin E Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. VITAMIN D 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Vitamin D Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. VITAMIN C 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Vitamin C Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. VITAMIN A 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Vitamin A Market Forecast and Analysis 7.8. VITAMIN K 7.8.1. Overview 7.8.2. Vitamin K Market Forecast and Analysis 8. VITAMINS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Healthcare products Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. FOOD AND BEVERAGES 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Food and Beverages Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. FEED 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Feed Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Personal care products Market Forecast and Analysis 9. VITAMINS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - SOURCE 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. SOURCE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. SYNTHETIC 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Synthetic Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. NATURAL 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Natural Market Forecast and Analysis
10. VITAMINS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Vitamins Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.1.4 North America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.5 North America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.1.6 North America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Vitamins Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Vitamins Market by Type 10.1.6.1.2 United States Vitamins Market by Application 10.1.6.1.3 United States Vitamins Market by Source 10.1.6.2 Canada Vitamins Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Vitamins Market by Type 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Vitamins Market by Application 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Vitamins Market by Source 10.1.6.3 Mexico Vitamins Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Vitamins Market by Type 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Vitamins Market by Application 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Vitamins Market by Source 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Vitamins Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.2.4 Europe Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.5 Europe Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.2.6 Europe Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Vitamins Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Vitamins Market by Type 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Vitamins Market by Application 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Vitamins Market by Source 10.2.6.2 France Vitamins Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Vitamins Market by Type 10.2.6.2.2 France Vitamins Market by Application 10.2.6.2.3 France Vitamins Market by Source 10.2.6.3 Italy Vitamins Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Vitamins Market by Type 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Vitamins Market by Application 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Vitamins Market by Source 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Vitamins Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Vitamins Market by Type 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Vitamins Market by Application 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Vitamins Market by Source 10.2.6.5 Russia Vitamins Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Vitamins Market by Type 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Vitamins Market by Application 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Vitamins Market by Source 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Vitamins Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Vitamins Market by Type 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Vitamins Market by Application 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Vitamins Market by Source 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Vitamins Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Vitamins Market by Type 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Vitamins Market by Application 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Vitamins Market by Source 10.3.6.2 China Vitamins Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Vitamins Market by Type 10.3.6.2.2 China Vitamins Market by Application 10.3.6.2.3 China Vitamins Market by Source 10.3.6.3 India Vitamins Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Vitamins Market by Type 10.3.6.3.2 India Vitamins Market by Application 10.3.6.3.3 India Vitamins Market by Source 10.3.6.4 Japan Vitamins Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Vitamins Market by Type 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Vitamins Market by Application 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Vitamins Market by Source 10.3.6.5 South Korea Vitamins Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Vitamins Market by Type 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Vitamins Market by Application 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Vitamins Market by Source 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market by Type 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market by Application 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vitamins Market by Source 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Vitamins Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Vitamins Market by Type 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Vitamins Market by Application 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Vitamins Market by Source 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Vitamins Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Vitamins Market by Type 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Vitamins Market by Application 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Vitamins Market by Source 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Vitamins Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Vitamins Market by Type 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Vitamins Market by Application 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Vitamins Market by Source 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market by Type 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market by Application 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vitamins Market by Source 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Vitamins Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.5.4 South and Central America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.5 South and Central America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.5.6 South and Central America Vitamins Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Vitamins Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Vitamins Market by Type 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Vitamins Market by Application 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Vitamins Market by Source 10.5.6.2 Argentina Vitamins Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Vitamins Market by Type 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Vitamins Market by Application 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Vitamins Market by Source 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Vitamins Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Vitamins Market by Type 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Vitamins Market by Application 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Vitamins Market by Source
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. VITAMINS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. KONINKLIJKE DSM N.V., 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. GLANBIA PLC 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. THE ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. BASF SE 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. LONZA GROUP 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. STERNVITAMIN GMBH AND CO. KG 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. FARBEST BRANDS. 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. WATSON FOODS CO., INC. 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. WRIGHT ENRICHMENT INC. 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. BTSA. BIOTECNOLOGIAS APLICADAS S.L. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Koninklijke DSM N. V., 2. Glanbia plc 3. The Archer Daniels Midland Company 4. BASF SE 5. Lonza Group 6. Sternvitamin GmbH and Co. Kg 7. Farbest Brands. 8. Watson Foods Co., Inc. 9. Wright Enrichment Inc. 10. BTSA. Biotecnologias Aplicadas S. l.