Bus Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Single Deck, Double Deck); Fuel Type (Diesel, Electric and Hybrid, Others); Application (Intracity, Intercity/Coaches, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00007097 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Automotive and Transportation |Status: Upcoming
The bus is the most prevalent mode of transportation in countries across the globe. Buses have gained a stable place in the public transportation segment. The demand for buses has increased significantly in recent years on account of the rapid population growth and urbanization. Asia Oceania will be the key future market for Transit buses. Government initiatives in various countries subsidizing the purchase of electric buses are encouraging manufacturers to come up with greener solutions, thereby offering numerous growth prospects in the future.
The bus market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as increasing focus of the government towards improving public transportation networks coupled with the growth of on-demand bus service. Moreover, the electric bus segment is experiencing high demand due to prevailing concerns over pollution. However, growth in online cab booking services may restrain the growth of the global bus market during the forecast period. On the other hand, growth of the tourism industry is expected to garner significant opportunities for the players operating in the bus market over the coming years.
The "Global Bus Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive and transportation industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of bus market with detailed market segmentation by type, fuel type, application, and geography. The global bus market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading bus market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global bus market is segmented on the basis of type, fuel type, and application. Based on type, the market is segmented as single deck and double deck. On the basis of the fuel type, the market is segmented as diesel, electric and hybrid, others. The market on the basis of the application is classified as intracity, intercity/coaches, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global bus market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The bus market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting bus market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the bus market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the bus market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from bus market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for bus in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the bus market.
The report also includes the profiles of key bus companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Alexander Dennis Limited
Anhui Ankai Automobile Co., Ltd
Ashok Leyland Ltd
Tata Motors Limited ADR
Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Co., Ltd.
Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Bus Market - By Type 1.3.2 Bus Market - By Fuel Type 1.3.3 Bus Market - By Application 1.3.4 Bus Market - By Region 220.127.116.11 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. BUS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. BUS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. BUS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. BUS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. BUS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. SINGLE DECK 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Single Deck Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. DOUBLE DECK 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Double Deck Market Forecast and Analysis 8. BUS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - FUEL TYPE 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. FUEL TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. DIESEL 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Diesel Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. ELECTRIC AND HYBRID 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Electric and Hybrid Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. OTHERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 9. BUS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. INTRACITY 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Intracity Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. INTERCITY/COACHES 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Intercity/Coaches Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. OTHERS 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. BUS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Bus Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.1.4 North America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fuel Type 10.1.5 North America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.6 North America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Bus Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Bus Market by Type 10.1.6.1.2 United States Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.1.6.1.3 United States Bus Market by Application 10.1.6.2 Canada Bus Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Bus Market by Type 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Bus Market by Application 10.1.6.3 Mexico Bus Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Bus Market by Type 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Bus Market by Application 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Bus Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.2.4 Europe Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fuel Type 10.2.5 Europe Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.6 Europe Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Bus Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Bus Market by Type 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Bus Market by Application 10.2.6.2 France Bus Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Bus Market by Type 10.2.6.2.2 France Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.2.6.2.3 France Bus Market by Application 10.2.6.3 Italy Bus Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Bus Market by Type 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Bus Market by Application 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Bus Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Bus Market by Type 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Bus Market by Application 10.2.6.5 Russia Bus Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Bus Market by Type 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Bus Market by Application 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Bus Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Bus Market by Type 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Bus Market by Application 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Bus Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fuel Type 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Bus Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Bus Market by Type 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Bus Market by Application 10.3.6.2 China Bus Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Bus Market by Type 10.3.6.2.2 China Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.3.6.2.3 China Bus Market by Application 10.3.6.3 India Bus Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Bus Market by Type 10.3.6.3.2 India Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.3.6.3.3 India Bus Market by Application 10.3.6.4 Japan Bus Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Bus Market by Type 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Bus Market by Application 10.3.6.5 South Korea Bus Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Bus Market by Type 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Bus Market by Application 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Bus Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Bus Market by Type 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Bus Market by Application 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Bus Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fuel Type 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Bus Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Bus Market by Type 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Bus Market by Application 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Bus Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Bus Market by Type 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Bus Market by Application 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Bus Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Bus Market by Type 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Bus Market by Application 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Bus Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Bus Market by Type 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Bus Market by Application 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Bus Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.5.4 South and Central America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Fuel Type 10.5.5 South and Central America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.6 South and Central America Bus Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Bus Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Bus Market by Type 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Bus Market by Application 10.5.6.2 Argentina Bus Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Bus Market by Type 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Bus Market by Application 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Bus Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Bus Market by Type 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Bus Market by Fuel Type 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Bus Market by Application
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. BUS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. AB VOLVO 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. ALEXANDER DENNIS LIMITED 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMOBILE CO., LTD 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. ASHOK LEYLAND LTD 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. DAIMLER AG 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. TATA MOTORS LIMITED ADR 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. TRATON SE 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. XIAMEN KING LONG UNITED AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY CO., LTD. 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. YUTONG GROUP 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. ZHENGZHOU YUTONG BUS CO., LTD. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.AB Volvo 2.Alexander Dennis Limited 3.Anhui Ankai Automobile Co., Ltd 4.Ashok Leyland Ltd 5.Daimler AG 6.Tata Motors Limited ADR 7.TRATON SE 8.Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Co., Ltd. 9.Yutong Group 10.Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.