Feldspar is the name given to a large group of rock-forming silicate minerals that make up over 50% of Earth's crust. This group includes aluminum silicates of potassium, soda, or lime. Feldspar is among the single most abundant mineral group found on Earth. It is mainly used to produce bathroom & building tiles and dinnerware and in ceramics and glass production. Feldspar can be replaced by other minerals of similar physical properties such as pyrophyllite, clays, talc, and feldspar-silica (quartz) mixtures. However, the abundance availability of feldspar will make these substitutions unnecessary for the foreseeable future.
The feldspar market has witnessed a significant growth owing to factors such as increasing demand for ceramic tiles coupled with the rising use of feldspar in automotive glass. Moreover, the rising investment in commercial and residential construction in the developed and developing countries provides a huge market opportunity for the key players operating in the feldspar market. However, the reduction in feldspar usage due to the recycling of glass and ceramics is projected to hamper the overall growth of the feldspar market.
The "Global Feldspar Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the feldspar market with detailed market segmentation by type, end use and geography. The global feldspar market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading feldspar market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global feldspar market is segmented on the basis of type and end use. The feldspar market on the basis of the type is classified into plagioclase feldspar and K-feldspar. On the basis of end use the market is bifurcated into glass, ceramics, fillers, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global feldspar market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The feldspar market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the feldspar market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the feldspar market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the feldspar market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from feldspar market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Feldspar in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Feldspar market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the feldspar market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Eczacba Holding A.
The Quartz Corporation
ASIA MINARAL PROCESSING CO.,LTD.
i-ecam Chemicals Group
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Feldspar Market - By Type 1.3.2 Feldspar Market - By End Use 1.3.3 Feldspar Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. FELDSPAR MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. FELDSPAR MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. FELDSPAR - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. FELDSPAR - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. FELDSPAR MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PLAGIOCLASE FELDSPAR 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Plagioclase Feldspar Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. K-FELDSPAR 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. K-Feldspar Market Forecast and Analysis 8. FELDSPAR MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END USE 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END USE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. GLASS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Glass Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. CERAMICS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Ceramics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. FILLERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Fillers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. FELDSPAR MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Feldspar Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 9.1.5 North America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 United States Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 United States Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United States Feldspar Market by End Use 18.104.22.168 Canada Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 Canada Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Canada Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 Mexico Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 Mexico Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Mexico Feldspar Market by End Use 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Feldspar Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 9.2.5 Europe Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 France Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 France Feldspar Market by End Use 18.104.22.168 Italy Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Feldspar Market by End Use 18.104.22.168 Russia Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Feldspar Market by End Use 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 China Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 China Feldspar Market by End Use 18.104.22.168 India Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 India Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 Japan Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Feldspar Market by End Use 18.104.22.168 South Korea Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market by End Use 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Feldspar Market by End Use 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Feldspar Market by End Use 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Feldspar Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 9.5.5 South and Central America Feldspar Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Feldspar Market by End Use 188.8.131.52 Argentina Feldspar Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Feldspar Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Feldspar Market by End Use 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Feldspar Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Feldspar Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Feldspar Market by End Use
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. FELDSPAR MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ECZACBA HOLDING A.-. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. MICRONIZED 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. IMERYS CERAMICS 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. SIBELCO 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. THE QUARTZ CORPORATION 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. ASIA MINARAL PROCESSING CO.,LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. GIMPEX 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. IMINERALS INC. 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. I-ECAM CHEMICALS GROUP 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. POLAT MADEN 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Eczacba Holding A. 2.Micronized 3.IMERYS Ceramics 4.Sibelco 5.The Quartz Corporation 6.ASIA MINARAL PROCESSING CO.,LTD. 7.GIMPEX 8.iMinerals Inc. 9.i-ecam Chemicals Group 10.POLAT MADEN