MARKET INTRODUCTIONHigh Purity Alumina (HPA) is a processed non-metallurgical alumina product with superior hardness and many other useful properties such as corrosion resistance, thermal stability, and high brightness. The high purity alumina market is directly linked with the presence of bauxite reserves which are used for the extraction of alumina globally. HPA finds extensive usage in LED's, semiconductors, phosphor, sapphire, Li-ion batteries, ceramics etc. The most common method adopted by major manufacturers to produce HPA is the hydrolysis of aluminum alkoxide since it facilitates the retention of acid for further usage and hence reduces operational costs.MARKET DYNAMICSThe global high purity alumina market is likely to witness growth since there is a worldwide shift towards LED lighting systems to avoid energy crisis. Moreover, its application in Li-ion batteries, photovoltaic cells, synthetic sapphire among others will boost the global high purity alumina market. The utility of LEDs in smartwatches, smartphones, and tablets, open opportunities for medium to small scale manufacturers. However, alternative solutions or substitutes and higher production costs in some end-use segments may restrict the global high purity alumina market.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global High Purity Alumina Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the high purity alumina market with detailed market segmentation by technology, product, application, and geography. The global high purity alumina market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading high purity alumina market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global high purity alumina market is broadly segmented into technology, product, and application. The global high purity alumina market on the basis of the technology is distributed into hydrolysis and HCL leaching. By product, the market is segmented as 4N, 5N, and 6N. Based on the application, the classification of the high purity alumina market is the LEDs, semiconductors, phosphor, sapphire, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global high purity alumina market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 concerning five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The high purity alumina market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.The report analyzes factors affecting the high purity alumina market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the high purity alumina market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the high purity alumina market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from high purity alumina market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for High Purity Alumina (HPA) in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the High Purity Alumina Market. The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the High Purity Alumina Market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Alcoa Corporation
- Altech Chemicals Ltd
- Nippon Light Metal Holdings Company, Ltd
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Polar Sapphire Ltd.
- Rio Tinto
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
- HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) Market - By Technology
- HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) Market - By Product
- HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) Market - By Application
- HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) Market - By Region
5. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS6. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TECHNOLOGY7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. TECHNOLOGY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. HYDROLYSIS7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Hydrolysis Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. HCL LEACHING MARKET7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. HCL Leaching Market Forecast and Analysis8. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. PRODUCT METHOD MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. 4N8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. 4N Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. 5N8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. 5N Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. 6N8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. 6N Market Forecast and Analysis
9. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. LED9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. LEDs Market Forecast and Analysis9.4. SEMICONDUCTORS9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Semiconductors Market Forecast and Analysis9.5. PHOSPHOR9.5.1. Overview9.5.2. Phosphor Market Forecast and Analysis9.6. SAPPHIRE9.6.1. Overview9.6.2. Sapphire Market Forecast and Analysis9.7. OTHERS9.7.1. Overview9.7.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis10. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS10.1. NORTH AMERICA10.1.1. North America Market Overview10.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.1.6.1. US market10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Technology10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Product10.1.6.1.3. US Market by Application10.1.6.2. Canada market10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Technology10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Product10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by Application10.1.6.3. Mexico market10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Technology10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Product10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by Application10.2. EUROPE10.2.1. Europe Market Overview10.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.2.6.1. France market10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Technology10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Product10.2.6.1.3. France Market by Application10.2.6.2. Germany market10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Technology10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Product10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by Application10.2.6.3. Italy market10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Technology10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Product10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by Application10.2.6.4. Russia market10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Technology10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Product10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by Application10.2.6.5. UK market10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Technology10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Product10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by Application10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Technology10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Product10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by Application10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)10.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview10.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.3.6.1. South Korea10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Technology10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Product10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by Application10.3.6.2. China market10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Technology10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Product10.3.6.2.3. China Market by Application10.3.6.3. India market10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Technology10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Product10.3.6.3.3. India Market by Application10.3.6.4. Japan market10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Technology10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Product10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market by Application10.3.6.5. Australia market10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Technology10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Product10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by Application10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Technology10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Product10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by Application10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.4.6.1. South Africa market10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Technology10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market by Product10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market by Application10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Technology10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Product10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by Application10.4.6.3. UAE market10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Technology10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Product10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by Application10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Technology10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Product10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by Application10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)10.5.1. South America Market Overview10.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.5.6.1. Brazil market10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Technology10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Product10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by Application10.5.6.2. Argentina market10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Technology10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Product10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by Application10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Technology10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Product10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by Application11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES12.1. ALCOA CORPORATION12.1.1. Key Facts12.1.2. Business Description12.1.3. Products & Services12.1.4. Financial Overview12.1.5. SWOT Analysis12.1.6. Key Developments12.2. ALTECH CHEMICALS LTD12.2.1. Key Facts12.2.2. Business Description12.2.3. Products & Services12.2.4. Financial Overview12.2.5. SWOT Analysis12.2.6. Key Developments12.3. BAIKOWSKI 12.3.1. Key Facts12.3.2. Business Description12.3.3. Products & Services12.3.4. Financial Overview12.3.5. SWOT Analysis12.3.6. Key Developments12.4. NIPPON LIGHT METAL HOLDINGS COMPANY, LTD 12.4.1. Key Facts12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services12.4.4. Financial Overview12.4.5. SWOT Analysis12.4.6. Key Developments12.5. NORSK HYDRO ASA12.5.1. Key Facts12.5.2. Business Description12.5.3. Products & Services12.5.4. Financial Overview12.5.5. SWOT Analysis12.5.6. Key Developments12.6. POLAR SAPPHIRE LTD 12.6.1. Key Facts12.6.2. Business Description12.6.3. Products & Services12.6.4. Financial Overview12.6.5. SWOT Analysis12.6.6. Key Developments12.7. RIO TINTO 12.7.1. Key Facts12.7.2. Business Description12.7.3. Products & Services12.7.4. Financial Overview12.7.5. SWOT Analysis12.7.6. Key Developments12.8. RUSAL12.8.1. Key Facts12.8.2. Business Description12.8.3. Products & Services12.8.4. Financial Overview12.8.5. SWOT Analysis12.8.6. Key Developments12.9. SASOL 12.9.1. Key Facts12.9.2. Business Description12.9.3. Products & Services12.9.4. Financial Overview12.9.5. SWOT Analysis12.9.6. Key Developments12.10. SUMITOMO CHEMICAL CO., LTD12.10.1. Key Facts12.10.2. Business Description12.10.3. Products & Services12.10.4. Financial Overview12.10.5. SWOT Analysis12.10.6. Key Developments13. APPENDIX13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Alcoa Corporation
2. Altech Chemicals Ltd
4. Nippon Light Metal Holdings Company, Ltd
5. Norsk Hydro ASA
6. Polar Sapphire Ltd.
7. Rio Tinto
10. Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.