Kombucha is a fermented probiotic drink made from tea, sugar and kombucha culture. The kombucha culture is made by adding tea and sugar to the symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast. It is slightly sweet, tangy in taste and naturally effervescent. Kombucha is added with probiotics, amino acids and live enzymes. This is also available in flavors such as mix herbs, fruit, spices and tea infusions. Numerous health benefits have been associated with the consumption of kombucha such as treating AIDS, aging, anorexia, arthritis, atherosclerosis, cancer, constipation and diabetes. Moreover, this beverage has caused rare cases of serious adverse effects, including fatalities, possibly arising from contamination during home preparation.
Growing prevalence of chronic diseases, diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure is increasing the health consciousness of the consumers resulting in high demand for healthy food and beverages. This is in turns results in high demand for kombucha. Growing health consciousness among the people and deteriorating health due to changing lifestyles of the people are driving the kombucha market globally. People are ready to pay more for healthy food and beverage and are also ready to try new products with innovative flavors which further boost the market growth. However, high cost and lack of awareness are the key factors hampering the growth of the kombucha market.
The "Global Kombucha Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the kombucha market with detailed market segmentation by type, distribution channel and geography. The global kombucha market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading kombucha market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global kombucha market is segmented on the basis of type and distribution channel. Based on type, the global kombucha market is divided into, original and flavored. By distribution channel, the market is segmented into, supermarkets, health stores, online stores and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global kombucha market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The kombucha market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the kombucha market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the kombucha market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the kombucha market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from kombucha market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for kombucha in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the kombucha market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the kombucha market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
GT'S LIVING FOODS
Makana beverages Inc.
Pure Steeps Beverage, LLC
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Kombucha Market - By Type 1.3.2 Kombucha Market - By Distribution Channel 1.3.3 Kombucha Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. KOMBUCHA MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. KOMBUCHA MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. KOMBUCHA - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. KOMBUCHA - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. KOMBUCHA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. ORIGINAL 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Original Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. FLAVORED 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Flavored Market Forecast and Analysis 8. KOMBUCHA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. SUPERMARKETS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Supermarkets Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. HEALTH STORES 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Health Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. ONLINE STORES 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Online Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. KOMBUCHA MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Kombucha Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.1.5 North America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 United States Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 United States Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United States Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Canada Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 Canada Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Canada Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Mexico Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 Mexico Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Mexico Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Kombucha Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.2.5 Europe Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 France Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 France Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Italy Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Russia Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 China Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 China Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 India Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 India Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Japan Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 South Korea Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Kombucha Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.5.5 South and Central America Kombucha Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Argentina Kombucha Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Kombucha Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Kombucha Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Kombucha Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Kombucha Market by Distribution Channel
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. KOMBUCHA MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. BUCHI KOMBUCHA 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. GT'S LIVING FOODS 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. KEVITA, INC 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. KOSMIC KOMBUCHA 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. LIVE KOMBUCHA 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. MAKANA BEVERAGES INC. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. NESSALLA KOMBUCHA 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. PURE STEEPS BEVERAGE, LLC 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. REEDS, INC 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. THE HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP, INC. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Buchi Kombucha 2. GT'S LIVING FOODS 3. KeVita, Inc 4. Kosmic Kombucha 5. Live Kombucha 6. Makana beverages Inc. 7. NessAlla Kombucha 8. Pure Steeps Beverage, LLC 9. Reeds, Inc 10. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.