Micro displays are a miniaturized display that have high resolution, user configurable technology and intense pixel density. These micro displays have major application in smart glasses, smart watches and smart bands in order to provide the consumers with high contrast and quality image ratio. Furthermore, this display technology also offer SEGA resolution (Super Extended Graphics Array) for enhanced angle visibility and better brightness.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Micro Display Market along with detailed segmentation of market by technology, application, industry verticals, and five major geographical regions. Global Micro Display market is expected to witness notable growth during the forecast period due to large deployment in the military & defense sector.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Micro Display market
- To analyze and forecast the global Micro Display market on the basis of Technology, Application and Industry Verticals.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2028 for overall Micro Display market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key micro display players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in micro display market are Universal Display Corporation, Syndiant Inc., Sony Corporation, Microvision Inc., Micron Technology Inc., LG Display Co. Ltd., KopIn Corporation Inc., Himax Technology Inc., eMagin Corporation and AU Optronics Corp.
- Universal Display Corporation
- Syndiant Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Microvision Inc.
- Micron Technology Inc.
- LG Display Co. Ltd.
- KopIn Corporation Inc.
- Himax Technology Inc.
- eMagin Corporation
- AU Optronics Corp
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market