Nanocomposites market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product Type (Carbon Nanotube, Polymer Metal Fiber, Nanofiber, Graphene, Nanoplatelet, Others); End-User (Automotives, Aviation, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy, Building and Construction, Medical and Healthcare, Plastics and Packaging, Military and Defense, Consumer Goods, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00005996 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Nanocomposites are the mixture of two or more nano particles which forms a standard structure. The nanocomposites are the mixed together to add some more properties to the material such as high mechanical strength, toughness, and conductivity. Moreover, the additives brings some more physical properties to the materials such as resistance, surface appearance, optical clarity, flame retardancy, etc. It is used in industries for various purposes such as food packaging, oxygen & gas barrier, impellers & blades, automotive engine parts & fuel tanks, etc.
The global nanocomposites market is growing at a significant pace owing to driving factors such as increasing demand from packaging industries due to its high mechanical and physical properties. Furthermore, Increasing demand from electronic and electrical industry due to semicodusctor properties is likely to drive the demand for nanocomposites in the coming years. However, high capital cost and increasing environmental hazards is projected to hinder the growth of nanocomposites market. Likewise, devlopment of bio-based and graphene-based nanocomposites may provide a lucrative opportunity for the market players in the near future.
The "Global nanocomposites Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the nanocomposites market with detailed market segmentation by product type, end-user, and geography. The global nanocomposites market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading nanocomposites market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global nanocomposites market is segmented on the basis of product type and end-user. On the basis of product type, the market is bifurcated into, carbon nanotube, polymer metal fiber, nanofiber, graphene, nanoplatelet and others. Based on end-user, the global nanocomposites market is segmented into, automotives, aviation, electronics and semiconductors, energy, building & construction, medical and healthcare, plastics and packaging, military and defense, consumer goods and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global nanocomposites market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The nanocomposites market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the nanocomposites market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the nanocomposites market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the nanocomposites market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from nanocomposites market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for nanocomposites in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the nanocomposites market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the nanocomposites market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Dupont De Nemours Inc.
Rtp Company Inc.
Showa Denko K.K.
Zyvex Technologies Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Nanocomposites Market - By Product Type 1.3.2 Nanocomposites Market - By End-User 1.3.3 Nanocomposites Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. NANOCOMPOSITES MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. NANOCOMPOSITES MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. NANOCOMPOSITES - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. NANOCOMPOSITES - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. NANOCOMPOSITES MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. CARBON NANOTUBE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Carbon Nanotube Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POLYMER METAL FIBER 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Polymer Metal Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. NANOFIBER 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Nanofiber Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. GRAPHENE 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Graphene Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. NANOPLATELET 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Nanoplatelet Market Forecast and Analysis 7.8. OTHERS 7.8.1. Overview 7.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. NANOCOMPOSITES MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END-USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. AUTOMOTIVES 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Automotives Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. AVIATION 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Aviation Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. ELECTRONICS AND SEMICONDUCTORS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Electronics and Semiconductors Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. ENERGY 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Energy Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Building and Construction Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Medical and Healthcare Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. PLASTICS AND PACKAGING 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Plastics and Packaging Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. MILITARY AND DEFENSE 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Military and Defense Market Forecast and Analysis 8.11. CONSUMER GOODS 8.11.1. Overview 8.11.2. Consumer Goods Market Forecast and Analysis 8.12. OTHERS 8.12.1. Overview 8.12.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. NANOCOMPOSITES MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Nanocomposites Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type 9.1.4 North America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.1.5 North America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Canada Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Nanocomposites Market by End-User 18.104.22.168 Mexico Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 Mexico Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 US Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 US Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 US Nanocomposites Market by End-User 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Nanocomposites Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type 9.2.4 Europe Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.2.5 Europe Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 France Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 France Nanocomposites Market by End-User 18.104.22.168 Italy Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Nanocomposites Market by End-User 18.104.22.168 Russia Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Nanocomposites Market by End-User 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 China Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 China Nanocomposites Market by End-User 18.104.22.168 India Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 India Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 Japan Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Nanocomposites Market by End-User 18.104.22.168 South Korea Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Nanocomposites Market by End-User 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Nanocomposites Market by End-User 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Nanocomposites Market by End-User 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Nanocomposites Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 9.5.5 South and Central America Nanocomposites Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Nanocomposites Market by End-User 188.8.131.52 Argentina Nanocomposites Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Nanocomposites Market by End-User 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Nanocomposites Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Nanocomposites Market by Product Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Nanocomposites Market by End-User
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. NANOCOMPOSITES MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ARKEMA INC. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. DUPONT DE NEMOURS INC. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. INMAT INC. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. NANOCOR INC. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. NANOCYL S.A. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. POWDERMET INC. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. RTP COMPANY INC. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SHOWA DENKO K.K. 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. UNIDYM INC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. ZYVEX TECHNOLOGIES INC. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Arkema Inc. 2.Dupont De Nemours Inc. 3.Inmat Inc. 4.Nanocor Inc. 5.Nanocyl S.A. 6.Powdermet Inc. 7.Rtp Company Inc. 8.Showa Denko K.K. 9.Unidym Inc. 10.Zyvex Technologies Inc.