Phosphate Esters Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Trialkyl Phosphate Ester, Triaryl Phosphate Ester, Alkylaryl Phosphate Ester and Others); Application (Surfactants, Fire Retardants, Lubricants, Agrochemicals,Plasticizers, Hydraulic Fluids, And Others)
Report Code: TIPRE00003440 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
MARKET INTRODUCTION Phosphate esters (or organophosphates) is a class of organophosphorus compounds also considered as esters of phosphoric acids. Phosphate esters find widespread usage in numerous consumer-oriented and industrial products. These are excellent hydrotropes and effective coupling agents with outstanding wetting, emulsification, and detergency. Their stability and solubility in alkali state find wide applicability in manufacturing household cleaning products. Phosphate esters are ideal for use in metalworking due to their corrosion inhibition & prevention as well as load-carrying properties. High oxidation stability, high ignition temperatures, and low vapor pressures in phosphate esters hinder ignition, while their low heats of combustion results in self-extinguishing fluids. Hence, it is primarily used as fire-resistant base stocks in various applications including turbines, hydraulic systems, and compressors. Lubricating properties enable phosphate esters to be used in metal working fluids and water based lubricants.
MARKET DYNAMICS Phosphate esters constitute a unique range of properties exploited in the production of specialized chemical processing aids for industries. Phosphate esters market is driven by its increasing applicability ranging from surfactants to fire retardancy. Modern developments in the automotive industry, booming construction sector and stable developments in aviation & marine trigger new potential uses of phosphate esters. Increased consumption of phosphate esters in several end-use industries powered by steadily growing GDPs and rising per capita income of individuals in developing nations is expected to further growth in the phosphate ester market share. A developing trend towards usage of bio-based esters would provide opportunities for medium to small scale manufacturers is another factor that would contribute to the overall market growth. However, shortage in the supply of raw material and their rapidly increasing costs which ultimately passes to the end-user may hamper the global phosphate esters market growth.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Phosphate Esters Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the phosphate esters market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global phosphate esters market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading phosphate esters market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global phosphate esters market is segmented by type and application. With respect to the type, the phosphate esters market is sub-segmented as triaryl phosphate ester, trialkyl phosphate ester, alkylarylphosphate esters, and others. While, on the basis of application, the phosphate esters market is segmented into surfactants, fire retardants, lubricants, agrochemicals, plasticizers, hydraulic fluids, and others.
Get more information on this report :
REGIONAL FRAMEWORK The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global phosphate esters market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 across five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The phosphate esters market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Get more information on this report :
The report analyzes factors affecting the phosphate esters market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the phosphate esters in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the phosphate esters market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from phosphate esters market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for phosphate esters in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the phosphate esters market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the phosphate esters market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
Akzo Novel N.V.
Eastman Chemical Company
Exxon Mobil Corporation
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Phosphate Esters Market - By Type - Phosphate Esters Market - By Application - Phosphate Esters Market - By Region - By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. PHOSPHATE ESTERS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis 5. PHOSPHATE ESTERS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
6. PHOSPHATE ESTERS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. PHOSPHATE ESTERS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. PHOSPHATE ESTERS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE 7. PHOSPHATE ESTERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. TRIARYL PHOSPHATE ESTER 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Triaryl Phosphate Ester Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. TRIALKYL PHOSPHATE ESTER 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Trialkyl Phosphate Ester Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. ALKYL ARYL PHOSPHATE ESTER 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Alkyl Aryl Phosphate Ester Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis 8. PHOSPHATE ESTERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. SURFACTANTS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Surfactants Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. FIRE RETARDANTS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Fire Retardants Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. LUBRICANTS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Lubricants Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. AGROCHEMICALS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Agrochemicals Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. PLASTICIZERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Plasticizers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. HYDRAULIC FLUIDS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Hydraulic Fluids Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. OTHERS 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. PHOSPHATE ESTERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1. North America Market Overview 9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11. US market 18.104.22.168.1. US Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. US Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Canada market 188.8.131.52.1. Canada Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Canada Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Mexico market 18.104.22.168.1. Mexico Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Mexico Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1. Europe Market Overview 9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. France market 188.8.131.52.1. France Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. France Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Germany market 18.104.22.168.1. Germany Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Germany Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Italy market 188.8.131.52.1. Italy Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Italy Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Russia market 18.104.22.168.1. Russia Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Russia Market by Application 126.96.36.199. UK market 188.8.131.52.1. UK Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. UK Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe market 18.104.22.168.1. Rest of Europe Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application 9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview 9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. South Korea 188.8.131.52.1. South Korea Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. South Korea Market by Application 220.127.116.11. China market 18.104.22.168.1. China Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. China Market by Application 126.96.36.199. India market 188.8.131.52.1. India Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. India Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Japan market 18.104.22.168.1. Japan Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Japan Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Australia market 188.8.131.52.1. Australia Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Australia Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Rest of APAC market 18.104.22.168.1. Rest of APAC Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview 9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. South Africa market 188.8.131.52.1. South Africa Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. South Africa Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Saudi Arabia market 18.104.22.168.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 126.96.36.199. UAE market 188.8.131.52.1. UAE Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. UAE Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Rest of MEA market 18.104.22.168.1. Rest of MEA Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 9.5.1. South America Market Overview 9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. Brazil market 188.8.131.52.1. Brazil Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Brazil Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Argentina market 18.104.22.168.1. Argentina Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Argentina Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Rest of SAM market 188.8.131.52.1. Rest of SAM Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application 10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS 11. PHOSPHATE ESTERS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. AKZO NOVEL N.V. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products & Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ASHLAND INC 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products & Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BASF SE 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products & Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CASTROL LTD. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products & Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products & Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. ELEMENTIS PLC 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products & Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products & Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. LANXESS 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products & Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SOLVAY SA 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products & Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. STEPAN COMPANY 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products & Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Akzo Novel N.V. 2. Ashland Inc 3. BASF SE 4. Castrol Ltd. 5. Eastman Chemical Company 6. Elementis PLC 7. Exxon Mobil Corporation 8. Lanxess 9. Solvay SA 10. Stepan Company