Piezoceramics Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Material (Piezo Crystals, Piezo-Ceramics, Piezo Polymer, Piezo Composites); Product (Sensors, Actuators, Transducers, Generators, Motors); Application (Industrial, Automotive, Medical Devices, Electronics and Telecommunication, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00010187 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
A ceramic is a solid material consisting of an inorganic compound of a metal or metalloid and a non-metal with ionic and covalent bonds. Piezoceramics are used to convert mechanical parameters like pressure, acceleration, and velocity into electrical parameters. It is also used to convert such mechanical parameters inversely into electrical signal into mechanical movement or vibration. Piezoceramics contain a polycrystalline structure consisting of numerous crystallites (domains).
The use of piezoceramics in the automotive industry in various applications drives the growth of the piezoceramics market. The use of piezoceramics in lithotripters and inhalers also drive the growth. However, stringent regulatory and clinical processes hamper the growth of the piezoceramics market. Growing nanotechnology in piezoceramics is expected to bolster well he growth of piezoceramics market in the years to come.
The "Global Piezoceramics Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the piezoceramics market with detailed market segmentation by material, product, application and geography. The global piezoceramics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading piezoceramics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global piezoceramics market is segmented on the basis of material, product and application. On the basis of material, the piezoceramics market is segmented into piezo crystals, Piezo-ceramics, piezo polymer, and piezo composites. On the basis of product the piezoceramics market is broken into sensors, actuators, transducers, generators, and motors. As per application the market is bifurcated into industrial, automotive, medical devices, electronics and telecommunication, and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global piezoceramics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The piezoceramics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the piezoceramics market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the piezoceramics market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the piezoceramics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from piezoceramics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for piezoceramics market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the piezoceramics market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the food binders. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years
H.C. Starck GmbH
Morgan Advanced Materials
Navion Electronics Private Limited
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Sparkler Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
The NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Piezoceramics Market - By Material 1.3.2 Piezoceramics Market - By Product 1.3.3 Piezoceramics Market - By Application 1.3.4 Piezoceramics Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. PIEZOCERAMICS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. PIEZOCERAMICS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. PIEZOCERAMICS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. PIEZOCERAMICS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. PIEZOCERAMICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - MATERIAL 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. MATERIAL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PIEZO CRYSTALS 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Piezo Crystals Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. PIEZO-CERAMICS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Piezo-Ceramics Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. PIEZO POLYMER 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Piezo Polymer Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. PIEZO COMPOSITES 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Piezo Composites Market Forecast and Analysis 8. PIEZOCERAMICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - PRODUCT 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. SENSORS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Sensors Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. ACTUATORS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Actuators Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. TRANSDUCERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Transducers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. GENERATORS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Generators Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. MOTORS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Motors Market Forecast and Analysis 9. PIEZOCERAMICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. INDUSTRIAL 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Industrial Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. AUTOMOTIVE 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Automotive Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. MEDICAL DEVICES 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Medical Devices Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Electronics and Telecommunication Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. OTHERS 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. PIEZOCERAMICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Piezoceramics Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.1.4 North America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.1.5 North America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.6 North America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Piezoceramics Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.1.6.1.2 United States Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.1.6.1.3 United States Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.1.6.2 Canada Piezoceramics Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.1.6.3 Mexico Piezoceramics Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Piezoceramics Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.2.4 Europe Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.2.5 Europe Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.6 Europe Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Piezoceramics Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.2.6.2 France Piezoceramics Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.2.6.2.2 France Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.2.6.2.3 France Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.2.6.3 Italy Piezoceramics Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Piezoceramics Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.2.6.5 Russia Piezoceramics Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Piezoceramics Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Piezoceramics Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.3.6.2 China Piezoceramics Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.3.6.2.2 China Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.3.6.2.3 China Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.3.6.3 India Piezoceramics Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.3.6.3.2 India Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.3.6.3.3 India Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.3.6.4 Japan Piezoceramics Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.3.6.5 South Korea Piezoceramics Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Piezoceramics Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Piezoceramics Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Piezoceramics Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Piezoceramics Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.5.4 South and Central America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.5.5 South and Central America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.6 South and Central America Piezoceramics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Piezoceramics Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.5.6.2 Argentina Piezoceramics Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Piezoceramics Market by Application 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Piezoceramics Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Piezoceramics Market by Material 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Piezoceramics Market by Product 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Piezoceramics Market by Application
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS