MARKET INTRODUCTIONProtective clothing is clothing specifically designed to protect personnel against hazards in cases of emergency or otherwise. Several industries require different kinds of protective clothing depending upon the type of hazard, potential for exposure and the degree of protection required against the same. For instance, there are clothing against heat and flame, radioactive contamination, mechanical and thermal hazards among others. UV protective clothing cut resistant fabrics, breathable fabrics are being increasingly used in oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, firefighting, and other industries.MARKET DYNAMICSThe global protective clothing market is driven by stringent governmental regulations for the safety of workers exposed to hazards in industries. The demand from end-user industries further propels the protective clothing market. However, the high cost involved with these protective clothing restricts market growth. Top market players are investing heavily in R&D to boost protective clothing market growth coupled with the opportunities of demand from emerging economies.
MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Protective Clothing market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the protective clothing market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, end-user industry, and geography. The global protective clothing market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading Protective clothing market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global protective clothing market is broadly segmented by material type, application, and end-user industry. By material type, the global protective clothing market is segmented into aramids & blends, polyolefin & blends, polybenzimidazole, cotton fibers, laminated polyesters, and others. By application, the market is segmented into thermal, mechanical, chemical, radiation, and others. Based on the end-user industry, the protective clothing market is segmented into oil & gas, construction & manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, law enforcement & military, firefighting, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global protective clothing market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 concerning five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The Protective clothing market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the Protective clothing market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Protective clothing market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the Protective clothing market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from Protective clothing market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Protective Clothing in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Protective clothing market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Protective clothing market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Ballyclare Limited
- Cetriko, S.L.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Glen Raven, Inc.
- Lakeland Industries Inc.
- TEIJIN LIMITED
- Workrite Uniform Company
- W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
- Protective Clothing Market - By Material Type
- Protective Clothing Market - By Application
- Protective Clothing Market - By End-User Industry
- Protective Clothing Market - By Region
5. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS6. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - MATERIAL TYPE7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. MATERIAL TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. ARAMIDS & BLENDS 7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Aramids & Blends Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. POLYOLEFIN & BLENDS 7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Polyolefin & Blends Market Forecast and Analysis7.5. POLYBENZIMIDAZOLE (PBI) 7.5.1. Overview7.5.2. Polybenzimidazole Market Forecast and Analysis7.6. COTTON FIBERS 7.6.1. Overview7.6.2. Cotton Fibers Market Forecast and Analysis7.7. LAMINATED POLYESTERS 7.7.1. Overview7.7.2. Laminated Polyesters Market Forecast and Analysis7.8. OTHERS 7.8.1. Overview7.8.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
8. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. APPLICATION METHOD MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. THERMAL 8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Thermal Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. MECHANICAL8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Mechanical Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. CHEMICAL8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. Chemical Market Forecast and Analysis8.6. RADIATION8.6.1. Overview8.6.2. Radiation Market Forecast and Analysis8.7. OTHERS8.7.1. Overview8.7.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER INDUSTRY 9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. END-USER INDUSTRY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. OIL & GAS9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. Oil & Gas Market Forecast and Analysis9.4. CONSTRUCTION & MANUFACTURING9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Construction & Manufacturing Market Forecast and Analysis9.5. PHARMACEUTICALS9.5.1. Overview9.5.2. Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast and Analysis9.6. LAW ENFORCEMENT & MILITARY9.6.1. Overview9.6.2. Law Enforcement & Military Market Forecast and Analysis9.7. FIREFIGHTING9.7.1. Overview9.7.2. Firefighting Market Forecast and Analysis9.8. OTHERS9.8.1. Overview9.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis10. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS10.1. NORTH AMERICA10.1.1. North America Market Overview10.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.1.6.1. US market10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Material Type10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Application10.1.6.1.3. US Market by End-User Industry10.1.6.2. Canada market10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Material Type10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Application10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by End-User Industry10.1.6.3. Mexico market10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Material Type10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Application10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by End-User Industry10.2. EUROPE10.2.1. Europe Market Overview10.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.2.6.1. France market10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Material Type10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Application10.2.6.1.3. France Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.2. Germany market10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Material Type10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Application10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.3. Italy market10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Material Type10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Application10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.4. Russia market10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Material Type10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Application10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.5. UK market10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Material Type10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Application10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Material Type10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by End-User Industry10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)10.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview10.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.3.6.1. South Korea10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Material Type10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Application10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.2. China market10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Material Type10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Application10.3.6.2.3. China Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.3. India market10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Material Type10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Application10.3.6.3.3. India Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.4. Japan market10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Material Type10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Application10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.5. Australia market10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Material Type10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Application10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Material Type10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by End-User Industry10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.4.6.1. South Africa market10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Material Type10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market by Application10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market by End-User Industry10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Material Type10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by End-User Industry10.4.6.3. UAE market10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Material Type10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Application10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by End-User Industry10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Material Type10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by End-User Industry10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)10.5.1. South America Market Overview10.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.5.6.1. Brazil market10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Material Type10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Application10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by End-User Industry10.5.6.2. Argentina market10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Material Type10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Application10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by End-User Industry10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Material Type10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by End-User Industry
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES12.1. 3M12.1.1. Key Facts12.1.2. Business Description12.1.3. Products & Services12.1.4. Financial Overview12.1.5. SWOT Analysis12.1.6. Key Developments12.2. BALLYCLARE LIMITED12.2.1. Key Facts12.2.2. Business Description12.2.3. Products & Services12.2.4. Financial Overview12.2.5. SWOT Analysis12.2.6. Key Developments12.3. CETRIKO S.L.12.3.1. Key Facts12.3.2. Business Description12.3.3. Products & Services12.3.4. Financial Overview12.3.5. SWOT Analysis12.3.6. Key Developments12.4. E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY12.4.1. Key Facts12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services12.4.4. Financial Overview12.4.5. SWOT Analysis12.4.6. Key Developments12.5. GLEN RAVEN, INC.12.5.1. Key Facts12.5.2. Business Description12.5.3. Products & Services12.5.4. Financial Overview12.5.5. SWOT Analysis12.5.6. Key Developments12.6. TENCATE12.6.1. Key Facts12.6.2. Business Description12.6.3. Products & Services12.6.4. Financial Overview12.6.5. SWOT Analysis12.6.6. Key Developments12.7. LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC.12.7.1. Key Facts12.7.2. Business Description12.7.3. Products & Services12.7.4. Financial Overview12.7.5. SWOT Analysis12.7.6. Key Developments12.8. TEIJIN LIMITED12.8.1. Key Facts12.8.2. Business Description12.8.3. Products & Services12.8.4. Financial Overview12.8.5. SWOT Analysis12.8.6. Key Developments12.9. WORKRITE UNIFORM COMPANY12.9.1. Key Facts12.9.2. Business Description12.9.3. Products & Services12.9.4. Financial Overview12.9.5. SWOT Analysis12.9.6. Key Developments12.10. W.L. GORE & ASSOCIATES, INC.12.10.1. Key Facts12.10.2. Business Description12.10.3. Products & Services12.10.4. Financial Overview12.10.5. SWOT Analysis12.10.6. Key Developments13. APPENDIX13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
2. Ballyclare Limited
3. Cetriko, S.L.
4. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
5. Glen Raven, Inc.
7. Lakeland Industries Inc.
8. TEIJIN LIMITED
9. Workrite Uniform Company
10. W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.