MARKET INTRODUCTIONReinforcement materials in composites strengthen the resin system by improving its mechanical properties manifolds. Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) composites possess high strength, low density, and are easy to process. FRP composites find wide applications in construction, automotive and aerospace. The most common fiber form used as reinforcement in composite laminates is glass fibers. Other prevalent forms of reinforcement materials include carbon fibers and aramid fibers. Reinforcement materials can uniquely be designed depending upon the requirements and manufacturing processes for optimized performance and cost savings.
MARKET DYNAMICSThe reinforcement materials market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period on account of the growing construction industry globally. Low investment costs of glass fibers and related composites coupled with emerging end-use applications of fiber composites is likely to stimulate the reinforcement materials market. The growing consumption of carbon fiber in aircraft manufacturing and rising demands of lightweight materials in the automotive industry propels the growth of this market. However, the expensive and complex process of carbon fiber manufacturing, issues related to recycling and disposal of glass fibers, and heavy weight of particle reinforced composites hamper the growth of the reinforcement materials market. On the other hand, new developments in carbon/glass hybrid structures and growing adoption of carbon fiber reinforced polymers in the medical industry is likely to showcase significant opportunities for market players during the forecast period.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Reinforcement Materials Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of reinforcement materials market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, end user and geography. The global reinforcement materials market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading reinforcement materials market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global reinforcement materials market is segmented on the basis of material type and end user. Based on material type, the market is segmented as glass fiber, carbon fiber, aramid fiber, natural fiber, and steel rebar. On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented as construction, aerospace and defense, transportation, wind energy, consumer goods, industrial, marine, sporting goods, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global reinforcement materials market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The reinforcement materials market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting reinforcement materials market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the reinforcement materials market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the reinforcement materials market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from reinforcement materials market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for reinforcement materials in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the reinforcement materials market.
The report also includes the profiles of key reinforcement materials companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- 3B - the fiberglass company
- BASF SE
- Honeywell International Inc.
- JEC Group
- NJR Steel
- Owens Corning
- TEIJIN LIMITED
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis5. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS6. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE7. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - MATERIAL TYPE7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. MATERIAL TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. GLASS FIBER 7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Glass Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. CARBON FIBER 7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Carbon Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis7.5. ARAMID FIBER 7.5.1. Overview7.5.2. Aramid Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis7.6. NATURAL FIBER 7.6.1. Overview7.6.2. Natural Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis7.7. STEEL REBAR 7.7.1. Overview7.7.2. Steel Rebar Market Forecast and Analysis8. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER 8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. END-USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. CONSTRUCTION 8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Construction Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. AEROSPACE & DEFENSE 8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Aerospace & Defence Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. TRANSPORTATION 8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. Transportation Market Forecast and Analysis8.6. WIND ENERGY 8.6.1. Overview8.6.2. Wind Energy Market Forecast and Analysis8.7. CONSUMER GOODS 8.7.1. Overview8.7.2. Consumer Goods Market Forecast and Analysis8.8. INDUSTRIAL8.8.1. Overview8.8.2. Industrial Market Forecast and Analysis8.9. MARINE8.9.1. Overview8.9.2. Marine Market Forecast and Analysis8.10. SPORTING GOODS 8.10.1. Overview8.10.2. Sporting Goods Market Forecast and Analysis8.11. OTHERS8.11.1. Overview8.11.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis9. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS9.1. NORTH AMERICA9.1.1. North America Market Overview9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries126.96.36.199. US market188.8.131.52.1. US Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. US Market by End-User220.127.116.11. Canada market18.104.22.168.1. Canada Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. Canada Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Mexico market188.8.131.52.1. Mexico Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Mexico Market by End-User9.2. EUROPE9.2.1. Europe Market Overview9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. France market18.104.22.168.1. France Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. France Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Germany market188.8.131.52.1. Germany Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Germany Market by End-User220.127.116.11. Italy market18.104.22.168.1. Italy Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. Italy Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Russia market188.8.131.52.1. Russia Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Russia Market by End-User220.127.116.11. UK market18.104.22.168.1. UK Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. UK Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe market188.8.131.52.1. Rest of Europe Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Rest of Europe Market by End-User9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. South Korea18.104.22.168.1. South Korea Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. South Korea Market by End-User126.96.36.199. China market188.8.131.52.1. China Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. China Market by End-User220.127.116.11. India market18.104.22.168.1. India Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. India Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Japan market188.8.131.52.1. Japan Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Japan Market by End-User220.127.116.11. Australia market18.104.22.168.1. Australia Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. Australia Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Rest of APAC market188.8.131.52.1. Rest of APAC Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Rest of APAC Market by End-User9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. South Africa market18.104.22.168.1. South Africa Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. South Africa Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Saudi Arabia market188.8.131.52.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Saudi Arabia Market by End-User220.127.116.11. UAE market18.104.22.168.1. UAE Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. UAE Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Rest of MEA market188.8.131.52.1. Rest of MEA Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Rest of MEA Market by End-User9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)9.5.1. South America Market Overview9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material Type9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. Brazil market18.104.22.168.1. Brazil Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. Brazil Market by End-User126.96.36.199. Argentina market188.8.131.52.1. Argentina Market by Material Type184.108.40.206.2. Argentina Market by End-User220.127.116.11. Rest of SAM market18.104.22.168.1. Rest of SAM Market by Material Type22.214.171.124.2. Rest of SAM Market by End-User10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS11. REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES11.1. 3B - THE FIBERGLASS COMPANY11.1.1. Key Facts11.1.2. Business Description11.1.3. Products & Services11.1.4. Financial Overview11.1.5. SWOT Analysis11.1.6. Key Developments11.2. BASF SE11.2.1. Key Facts11.2.2. Business Description11.2.3. Products & Services11.2.4. Financial Overview11.2.5. SWOT Analysis11.2.6. Key Developments11.3. DUPONT11.3.1. Key Facts11.3.2. Business Description11.3.3. Products & Services11.3.4. Financial Overview11.3.5. SWOT Analysis11.3.6. Key Developments11.4. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.11.4.1. Key Facts11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products & Services11.4.4. Financial Overview11.4.5. SWOT Analysis11.4.6. Key Developments11.5. JEC GROUP11.5.1. Key Facts11.5.2. Business Description11.5.3. Products & Services11.5.4. Financial Overview11.5.5. SWOT Analysis11.5.6. Key Developments11.6. NJR STEEL11.6.1. Key Facts11.6.2. Business Description11.6.3. Products & Services11.6.4. Financial Overview11.6.5. SWOT Analysis11.6.6. Key Developments11.7. OWENS CORNING11.7.1. Key Facts11.7.2. Business Description11.7.3. Products & Services11.7.4. Financial Overview11.7.5. SWOT Analysis11.7.6. Key Developments11.8. SOLVAY 11.8.1. Key Facts11.8.2. Business Description11.8.3. Products & Services11.8.4. Financial Overview11.8.5. SWOT Analysis11.8.6. Key Developments11.9. TEIJIN LIMITED11.9.1. Key Facts11.9.2. Business Description11.9.3. Products & Services11.9.4. Financial Overview11.9.5. SWOT Analysis11.9.6. Key Developments11.10. TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.11.10.1. Key Facts11.10.2. Business Description11.10.3. Products & Services11.10.4. Financial Overview11.10.5. SWOT Analysis11.10.6. Key Developments12. APPENDIX12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- Reinforcement Materials Market - By Material Type
- Reinforcement Materials Market - By End-User
- Reinforcement Materials Market - By Region
The List of Companies
1. 3B - the fiberglass company
2. BASF SE
4. Honeywell International Inc.
5. JEC Group
6. NJR Steel
7. Owens Corning
9. TEIJIN LIMITED
10. TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.