MARKET INTRODUCTION Tungsten is a hard steel-gray metal in its raw form. Most of the tungsten is consumed in the production of hard materials namely tungsten carbide and other tungsten alloys and steels. Tungsten carbide contains equal parts of tungsten and carbon atoms. It has hardness close to diamond and double to that of any steel grade. Due to these characteristics, it is popular in construction, mining, and metalworking applications. The mining sector uses carbides in the manufacture of downhole hammers, top-hammer rock drill bits, roller-cutters, raise boring reamers, longwall shearer picks, longwall plow chisels, tunnel boring machines.
MARKET DYNAMICS The global tungsten market is propelled by the increasing product in end-user industries such as mining, automotive, aerospace, defense, electronics, oil and gas. Numerous industries across the globe depend upon the supply of commodities from the mining sector. Hence, the mining industry is likely to maintain an upward trend, propelling the tungsten market growth. The market is challenged by the huge demand-supply gap over the years. Moreover, the stringent environment and safety regulations further restrict the growth of the global tungsten market.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Tungsten Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicalss and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the tungsten market with detailed market segmentation by application, end-use, and geography. The global tungsten market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading tungsten market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global tungsten market is broadly segmented by application and end-use. The global tungsten market by the application is segmented as tungsten carbide, metal alloys, mill products, and others. Based on end-use, the market is segmented as automotive parts, aerospace components, drilling, boring & cutting equipment, logging equipment, electrical & electronic appliances, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global tungsten market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 concerning five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The tungsten market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Get more information on this report :
The report analyzes factors affecting the tungsten market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the tungsten market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the tungsten market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from tungsten market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for tungsten in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the tungsten market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the tungsten market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
China Minmetals Corporation
Global Tungsten & Powders Corp.
GuangDong XiangLu Tungsten Co.,Ltd
H.C. Starck GmbH
Japan New Metals Co.
King Island Scheelite
Specialty Metals Resources SA
Tungsten Mining NL
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Graphite Market - By Application - Graphite Market - By End-Use - Graphite Market - By Region - By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. GRAPHITE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
5. GRAPHITE MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
6. GRAPHITE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. GRAPHITE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. GRAPHITE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. GRAPHITE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. TUNGSTEN CARBIDES 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Tungsten Carbides Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. METAL ALLOYS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Metal Alloys Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. MILL PRODUCTS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Mill Products Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
8. GRAPHITE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USE 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END-USE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. AUTOMOTIVE PARTS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Automotive Parts Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. AEROSPACE COMPONENTS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Aerospace Components Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. DRILLING 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Drilling Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. BORING & CUTTING EQUIPMENT 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Boring & Cutting Equipment Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. LOGGING EQUIPMENT 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Logging Equipment Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS APPLIANCES 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Electrical & Electronics Appliances Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. OTHERS 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. GRAPHITE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1. North America Market Overview 9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. US market 184.108.40.206.1. US Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2. US Market by Application 18.104.22.168.3. US Market by End-Use 22.214.171.124. Canada market 126.96.36.199.1. Canada Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2. Canada Market by Application 184.108.40.206.3. Canada Market by End-Use 220.127.116.11. Mexico market 18.104.22.168.1. Mexico Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Mexico Market by Application 126.96.36.199.3. Mexico Market by End-Use 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1. Europe Market Overview 9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. France market 184.108.40.206.1. France Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. France Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Germany market 22.214.171.124.1. Germany Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Germany Market by End-Use 188.8.131.52. Italy market 184.108.40.206.1. Italy Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. Italy Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Russia market 22.214.171.124.1. Russia Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Russia Market by End-Use 188.8.131.52. UK market 184.108.40.206.1. UK Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. UK Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe market 22.214.171.124.1. Rest of Europe Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Rest of Europe Market by End-Use 9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview 9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. South Korea 184.108.40.206.1. South Korea Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. South Korea Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. China market 22.214.171.124.1. China Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. China Market by End-Use 188.8.131.52. India market 184.108.40.206.1. India Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. India Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Japan market 22.214.171.124.1. Japan Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Japan Market by End-Use 188.8.131.52. Australia market 184.108.40.206.1. Australia Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. Australia Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC market 22.214.171.124.1. Rest of APAC Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Rest of APAC Market by End-Use 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview 9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. South Africa market 184.108.40.206.1. South Africa Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. South Africa Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Saudi Arabia market 22.214.171.124.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Saudi Arabia Market by End-Use 188.8.131.52. UAE market 184.108.40.206.1. UAE Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. UAE Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Rest of MEA market 22.214.171.124.1. Rest of MEA Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Rest of MEA Market by End-Use 9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 9.5.1. South America Market Overview 9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use 9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52. Brazil market 184.108.40.206.1. Brazil Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. Brazil Market by End-Use 18.104.22.168. Argentina market 22.214.171.124.1. Argentina Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2. Argentina Market by End-Use 188.8.131.52. Rest of SAM market 184.108.40.206.1. Rest of SAM Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2. Rest of SAM Market by End-Use
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS