Agrigenomics is defined as the study of the genetic makeup of crops and livestock and how genes influence the produce. The application of genomics in agriculture enables improvement in the sustainability and productivity of livestock and crop production.
The agrigenomics market is anticipated to increase due to the advancement of new technology in the market. However, high cost of devices, stringent regulatory procedures, and high cost of investment are restraining the market growth. Moreover, rising opportunities for DNA sequencing in crops and livestock are expected to benefit the growth of the market in the forecast period.
The "Agrigenomics Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the healthcare industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of in agrigenomics market with detailed market segmentation by type, reptile, mode of action and geography. The agrigenomics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading in agrigenomics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The agrigenomics market is segmented on the basis of sequencer, application and objective. Based on sequencer the market is segmented as sanger sequencer, illumina hiseq, pacbio sequencer, solid sequencer and others (Roche gs flx, ion torrent, oxford nanopore, and Danaher GeXP). On the basis of application the market is categorized as crops and livestock. On the basis of objective the market is categorized as DNA extraction and purification, DNA/RNA sequencing, genotyping, gene expression profiling, marker-assisted selection, GMO/Trait purity and other objectives (hybrid purity testing, targeted resequencing, DNA parentage testing, QTL mapping, and genetic disease identification).
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the in agrigenomics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The agrigenomics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting agrigenomics market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the agrigenomics market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The report covers key developments in the in agrigenomics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from in agrigenomics market are anticipated to have lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for in agrigenomics market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the agrigenomics market.
The report also includes the profiles of key in agrigenomics market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Biogenetic Services' Inc.
Eurofins Scientific Se
Galseq Srl Via Italia
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consists of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offers various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Agrigenomics Market - By Sequencer 1.3.2 Agrigenomics Market - By Application 1.3.3 Agrigenomics Market - By Objective 1.3.4 Agrigenomics Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. AGRIGENOMICS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. AGRIGENOMICS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. AGRIGENOMICS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. AGRIGENOMICS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. AGRIGENOMICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - SEQUENCER 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. SEQUENCER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. SANGER SEQUENCER 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Sanger sequencer Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. ILLUMINA HISEQ 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Illumina HiSeq Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. PACBIO SEQUENCER 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. PacBio sequencer Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. SOLID SEQUENCER 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. SOLiD sequencer Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS (ROCHE GS FLX 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others (Roche GS FLX Market Forecast and Analysis 7.8. ION TORRENT 7.8.1. Overview 7.8.2. Ion Torrent Market Forecast and Analysis 7.9. OXFORD NANOPORE 7.9.1. Overview 7.9.2. Oxford Nanopore Market Forecast and Analysis 7.10. AND DANAHER GEXP) 7.10.1. Overview 7.10.2. and Danaher GeXP) Market Forecast and Analysis
8. AGRIGENOMICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. CROPS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Crops Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. LIVESTOCK 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Livestock Market Forecast and Analysis
9. AGRIGENOMICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - OBJECTIVE 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. OBJECTIVE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. DNA EXTRACTION AND PURIFICATION 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. DNA extraction and purification Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. DNA/RNA SEQUENCING 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. DNA/RNA sequencing Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. GENOTYPING 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Genotyping Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. GENE EXPRESSION PROFILING 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Gene expression profiling Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. MARKER-ASSISTED SELECTION 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Marker-assisted selection Market Forecast and Analysis 9.8. GMO/TRAIT PURITY 9.8.1. Overview 9.8.2. GMO/Trait purity Market Forecast and Analysis 9.9. OTHER OBJECTIVES (HYBRID PURITY TESTING 9.9.1. Overview 9.9.2. Other objectives (hybrid purity testing Market Forecast and Analysis 9.10. TARGETED RESEQUENCING 9.10.1. Overview 9.10.2. targeted resequencing Market Forecast and Analysis 9.11. DNA PARENTAGE TESTING 9.11.1. Overview 9.11.2. DNA parentage testing Market Forecast and Analysis 9.12. QTL MAPPING 9.12.1. Overview 9.12.2. QTL mapping Market Forecast and Analysis 9.13. AND GENETIC DISEASE IDENTIFICATION) 9.13.1. Overview 9.13.2. and genetic disease identification) Market Forecast and Analysis
10. AGRIGENOMICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Agrigenomics Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sequencer 10.1.4 North America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.5 North America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Objective 10.1.6 North America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Agrigenomics Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.1.6.1.2 United States Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.1.6.1.3 United States Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.1.6.2 Canada Agrigenomics Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.1.6.3 Mexico Agrigenomics Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Agrigenomics Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sequencer 10.2.4 Europe Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.5 Europe Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Objective 10.2.6 Europe Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Agrigenomics Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.2.6.2 France Agrigenomics Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.2.6.2.2 France Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.2.6.2.3 France Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.2.6.3 Italy Agrigenomics Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.2.6.4 Spain Agrigenomics Market 10.2.6.4.1 Spain Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.2.6.4.2 Spain Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.2.6.4.3 Spain Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.2.6.5 United Kingdom Agrigenomics Market 10.2.6.5.1 United Kingdom Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.2.6.5.2 United Kingdom Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.2.6.5.3 United Kingdom Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Agrigenomics Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sequencer 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Objective 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Agrigenomics Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.3.6.2 China Agrigenomics Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.3.6.2.2 China Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.3.6.2.3 China Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.3.6.3 India Agrigenomics Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.3.6.3.2 India Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.3.6.3.3 India Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.3.6.4 Japan Agrigenomics Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.3.6.5 South Korea Agrigenomics Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Agrigenomics Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sequencer 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Objective 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Agrigenomics Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Agrigenomics Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Agrigenomics Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Agrigenomics Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sequencer 10.5.4 South and Central America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.5 South and Central America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Objective 10.5.6 South and Central America Agrigenomics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Agrigenomics Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Agrigenomics Market by Objective 10.5.6.2 Argentina Agrigenomics Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Agrigenomics Market by Sequencer 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Agrigenomics Market by Application 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Agrigenomics Market by Objective
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. AGRIGENOMICS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. AGRIGENOMICS' INC. 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. BIOGENETIC SERVICES' INC. 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. EUROFINS SCIENTIFIC SE 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. GALSEQ SRL VIA ITALIA 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. ILLUMINA, INC. 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. LGS LIMITED 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. NEOGEN CORPORATION 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. ZOETIS' INC. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Agilent Technologies Inc. 2. Agrigenomics' Inc. 3. Biogenetic Services' Inc. 4. Eurofins Scientific Se 5. Galseq Srl Via Italia 6. Illumina, Inc. 7. LGS Limited 8. Neogen Corporation 9. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. 10. Zoetis' Inc.