The automotive heat shield is an insulating heat wrap used in vehicles to stop any radiant heat damage to the car. The engine produces a high amount of heat which requires sufficient temperature to attain the best performance. The heat shield helps in protecting the components from the heat also deflecting it away or by absorbing it.
The "Global Automotive heat shield Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive and transportation industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the automotive heat shield market with detailed market segmentation by product, type, application, vehicle type, sales channel, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading automotive heat shield market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on product, the global automotive heat shield market is segmented into exhaust and header wrap, thermal and heat shield, sleeving turbo heat shields, exhaust heat shield, insulation heat shield and thermal barriers, and spark plug boot heat shield.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into rigid heat shield, flexible heat shield and textile heat shield.
- Based on application, the global automotive heat shield market is segmented into under chasis, under bonnet engine, compartment exhaust system and turbocharger.
- Based on vehicle type, the global automotive heat shield market is segmented into passenger car, light commercial vehicle and heavy commercial vehicle.
- Based on sales channel, the global automotive heat shield market is segmented into OEM and aftermarket.
- The automotive heat shield market is heavily influenced by driving factors such as population growth, which will enhance the market revenue and bring demand for the product.
- Increasing production of vehicles around the world and safety concern regarding the heat will boost the growth of the market.
- Introduction of the electric and hybrid car will further drive the growth of the market.
- The increase in the price of raw material are the restraints of this market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The automotive heat shield market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the automotive heat shield market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19ON AUTOMOTIVE HEAT SHIELD MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the automotive heat shield market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from automotive heat shield market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for automotive heat shield in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the automotive heat shield market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- ACS Industries, Inc.
- Dana Limited.
- Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Fitwel Gasket Company (India) Pvt.
- HAPPICH GmbH
- Heatshield Products, Inc.
- Lydall, Inc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- TKG Automotive
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.