Biotainers are ideal for containing critical products and for safe storage and transportation. These are designed for the storage and transportation of active pharmaceutical ingredients. Packaging helps in extending shelf-life and improve convenience during transport. Biotainers are ideal to meet packaging requirements along with cost-efficiency. They offer leak-proof assurance of valuable content and reduces the risk of contamination.
The global biotainer market is growing at a rapid pace due to increasing demand from the pharmaceutical industry. Biotainer offers improved storage efficiency and are widely used in laboratories for the nutrient solution. These are designed for all types of hazardous material and PH sensitive material at room temperature. For instance, HDPE biotainer bottles showcase excellent chemical resistance properties. Biotainers help in reducing the cost of cleaning and sterilizing. These are manufactured in a controlled environment to minimize particulates or any contamination. Moreover, various checks are performed for a pressure decay leak test of the material. Manufacturers are offering multiple innovative solutions in biotainer market. For instance, Thermo Scientific offers Nalgene Biotainer bottles, which are designed to meet biotechnology requirements, such as pH-sensitive material, freezing of contents, and other applications. The growth of biotainer market is pegged to increase due to increasing research in the molecular biology industry.
The "Global Biotainer Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the pharmaceutical industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of biotainer market with detailed market segmentation by material, capacity, end user and geography. The global biotainer market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading biotainer market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global biotainer market is segmented on the basis of material, capacity and end user. Based on material, the market is segmented as polycarbonate biotainers, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) biotainers, polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG) biotainers. Based on capacity, the market is segmented as below 1 liters, 1 liters - 5 liters, 5 liters - 10 liters, 10 liters - 20 liters, above 20 liters. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, research and academic institutes and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global biotainer market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The biotainer market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting biotainer market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the biotainer market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The report covers key developments in the biotainer market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from biotainer market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for biotainer market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the biotainer market.
The report also includes the profiles of key biotainer market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
DD Biolab S.L.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Kisker Biotech GmbH & Co. KG
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Biotainer Market - By Material 1.3.2 Biotainer Market - By Capacity 1.3.3 Biotainer Market - By End User 1.3.4 Biotainer Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. BIOTAINER MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
9. BIOTAINER MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END USER 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. END USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. HOSPITALS 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Hospitals Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. RESEARCH AND ACADEMIC INSTITUTES 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Research and Academic Institutes Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. OTHERS 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. BIOTAINER MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Biotainer Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.1.4 North America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Capacity 10.1.5 North America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.1.6 North America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Biotainer Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Biotainer Market by Material 10.1.6.1.2 United States Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.1.6.1.3 United States Biotainer Market by End User 10.1.6.2 Canada Biotainer Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Biotainer Market by Material 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Biotainer Market by End User 10.1.6.3 Mexico Biotainer Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Biotainer Market by Material 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Biotainer Market by End User 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Biotainer Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.2.4 Europe Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Capacity 10.2.5 Europe Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.2.6 Europe Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Biotainer Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Biotainer Market by Material 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Biotainer Market by End User 10.2.6.2 France Biotainer Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Biotainer Market by Material 10.2.6.2.2 France Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.2.6.2.3 France Biotainer Market by End User 10.2.6.3 Italy Biotainer Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Biotainer Market by Material 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Biotainer Market by End User 10.2.6.4 Spain Biotainer Market 10.2.6.4.1 Spain Biotainer Market by Material 10.2.6.4.2 Spain Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.2.6.4.3 Spain Biotainer Market by End User 10.2.6.5 United Kingdom Biotainer Market 10.2.6.5.1 United Kingdom Biotainer Market by Material 10.2.6.5.2 United Kingdom Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.2.6.5.3 United Kingdom Biotainer Market by End User 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Biotainer Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Capacity 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Biotainer Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Biotainer Market by Material 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Biotainer Market by End User 10.3.6.2 China Biotainer Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Biotainer Market by Material 10.3.6.2.2 China Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.3.6.2.3 China Biotainer Market by End User 10.3.6.3 India Biotainer Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Biotainer Market by Material 10.3.6.3.2 India Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.3.6.3.3 India Biotainer Market by End User 10.3.6.4 Japan Biotainer Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Biotainer Market by Material 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Biotainer Market by End User 10.3.6.5 South Korea Biotainer Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Biotainer Market by Material 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Biotainer Market by End User 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Biotainer Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Capacity 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Biotainer Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Biotainer Market by Material 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Biotainer Market by End User 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Biotainer Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Biotainer Market by Material 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Biotainer Market by End User 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Biotainer Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Biotainer Market by Material 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Biotainer Market by End User 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Biotainer Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 10.5.4 South and Central America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Capacity 10.5.5 South and Central America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.5.6 South and Central America Biotainer Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Biotainer Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Biotainer Market by Material 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Biotainer Market by End User 10.5.6.2 Argentina Biotainer Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Biotainer Market by Material 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Biotainer Market by Capacity 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Biotainer Market by End User
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. BIOTAINER MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. DD BIOLAB S.L. 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. E3 CORTEX 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. CELLON S.A 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. KISKER BIOTECH GMBH & CO. KG 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. MERCK KGAA 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. US BIODESIGN 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. DSM 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS 13.5.5. SWOT Analysis 13.5.6. Key Developments 13.6. CERNER CORPORATION 13.6.1. Key Facts 13.6.2. Business Description 13.6.3. Products and Services 13.6.4. Financial Overview 13.6.5. SWOT Analysis 13.6.6. Key Developments 13.7. SIEMENS HEALTHCARE 13.7.1. Key Facts 13.7.2. Business Description 13.7.3. Products and Services 13.7.4. Financial Overview 13.7.5. SWOT Analysis 13.7.6. Key Developments 13.8. ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC. 13.8.1. Key Facts 13.8.2. Business Description 13.8.3. Products and Services 13.8.4. Financial Overview 13.8.5. SWOT Analysis 13.8.6. Key Developments 13.9. DELTA HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES 13.9.1. Key Facts 13.9.2. Business Description 13.9.3. Products and Services 13.9.4. Financial Overview 13.9.5. SWOT Analysis 13.9.6. Key Developments 13.10. KINNSER SOFTWARE 13.10.1. Key Facts 13.10.2. Business Description 13.10.3. Products and Services 13.10.4. Financial Overview 13.10.5. SWOT Analysis 13.10.6. Key Developments
14. APPENDIX 14.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 14.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS