ETFE Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Pellet/Granule, Powder); Application (Films and Sheets, Wires and Cables, Tubes, Coatings, Others); Technology (Extrusion Molding, Injection Molding, Others) and Geography
| Report Code: TIPRE00005086 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials | Status: Upcoming
ETFE Market 2028 by Types, Application, Technology, Opportunities, End Users and Regions | The Insight Partners
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE), fluorine-based plastic was designed to have high corrosion resistance and strength over a wide temperature range. ETFE is a polymer whose source-based name is poly(ethene-co-tetrafluoroethene). ETFE foil is a teflon related plastic polymer and is produced by taking the polymer resin and extruding it into a thin film. ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene), an inert coating material for the aerospace industry has been originally developed by DuPont over 40 years ago. It is highly transparent, durable and very lightweight in comparison to glass structures. Long span structures and building facades consider ETFE as a good choice for traditional skylight application.
The ETFE market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to improvements in the quality of ETFE coupled with rising demands from the end-use industries. Better properties than glass and other conventional fluoropolymers, boosted the growth of the ETFE market. However, as it is prone to punctures by sharp edges, restrict the growth of the ETFE market. On the other hand, newer applications of ETFE are likely to showcase growth opportunities for the ETFE market during the forecast period.
The "Global ETFE Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of ETFE market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, technology, and geography. The global ETFE market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading ETFE market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global ETFE market is segmented on the basis of type, application and technology. Based on type, the market is segmented as pallet/granule and powder. On the basis of the application industry, the market is segmented as films & sheets, wires & cables, tubes and coatings, and others. On the basis of the technology, the market is segmented as extrusion molding, injection molding and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global ETFE market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The ETFE market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region. The report analyzes factors affecting ETFE market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the ETFE market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the ETFE market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from ETFE market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for ETFE in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the ETFE market. The report also includes the profiles of key ETFE companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Asahi Glass Company
Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Guangzhou Lichang Fluoroplastics Co. Ltd.
Hubei Everflon Polymer Co. Ltd.
Quadrant AG (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
The Chemours Company
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 ETFE Market - By Type 1.3.2 ETFE Market - By Application 1.3.3 ETFE Market - By Technology 1.3.4 ETFE Market - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ETFE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ETFE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ETFE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ETFE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ETFE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PELLET/GRANULE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Pellet/Granule Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POWDER 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Powder Market Forecast and Analysis 8. ETFE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. FILMS AND SHEETS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Films and Sheets Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. WIRES AND CABLES 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Wires and Cables Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. TUBES 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Tubes Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. COATINGS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 9. ETFE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TECHNOLOGY 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. TECHNOLOGY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. EXTRUSION MOLDING 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Extrusion Molding Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. INJECTION MOLDING 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Injection Molding Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. OTHERS 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. ETFE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America ETFE Market Overview 10.1.2 North America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.1.4 North America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.5 North America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology 10.1.6 North America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 Canada ETFE Market 10.1.6.1.1 Canada ETFE Market by Type 10.1.6.1.2 Canada ETFE Market by Application 10.1.6.1.3 Canada ETFE Market by Technology 10.1.6.2 Mexico ETFE Market 10.1.6.2.1 Mexico ETFE Market by Type 10.1.6.2.2 Mexico ETFE Market by Application 10.1.6.2.3 Mexico ETFE Market by Technology 10.1.6.3 US ETFE Market 10.1.6.3.1 US ETFE Market by Type 10.1.6.3.2 US ETFE Market by Application 10.1.6.3.3 US ETFE Market by Technology 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe ETFE Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.2.4 Europe ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.5 Europe ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology 10.2.6 Europe ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany ETFE Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany ETFE Market by Type 10.2.6.1.2 Germany ETFE Market by Application 10.2.6.1.3 Germany ETFE Market by Technology 10.2.6.2 France ETFE Market 10.2.6.2.1 France ETFE Market by Type 10.2.6.2.2 France ETFE Market by Application 10.2.6.2.3 France ETFE Market by Technology 10.2.6.3 Italy ETFE Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy ETFE Market by Type 10.2.6.3.2 Italy ETFE Market by Application 10.2.6.3.3 Italy ETFE Market by Technology 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom ETFE Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom ETFE Market by Type 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom ETFE Market by Application 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom ETFE Market by Technology 10.2.6.5 Russia ETFE Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia ETFE Market by Type 10.2.6.5.2 Russia ETFE Market by Application 10.2.6.5.3 Russia ETFE Market by Technology 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe ETFE Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe ETFE Market by Type 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe ETFE Market by Application 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe ETFE Market by Technology 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific ETFE Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia ETFE Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia ETFE Market by Type 10.3.6.1.2 Australia ETFE Market by Application 10.3.6.1.3 Australia ETFE Market by Technology 10.3.6.2 China ETFE Market 10.3.6.2.1 China ETFE Market by Type 10.3.6.2.2 China ETFE Market by Application 10.3.6.2.3 China ETFE Market by Technology 10.3.6.3 India ETFE Market 10.3.6.3.1 India ETFE Market by Type 10.3.6.3.2 India ETFE Market by Application 10.3.6.3.3 India ETFE Market by Technology 10.3.6.4 Japan ETFE Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan ETFE Market by Type 10.3.6.4.2 Japan ETFE Market by Application 10.3.6.4.3 Japan ETFE Market by Technology 10.3.6.5 South Korea ETFE Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea ETFE Market by Type 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea ETFE Market by Application 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea ETFE Market by Technology 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific ETFE Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific ETFE Market by Type 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific ETFE Market by Application 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific ETFE Market by Technology 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa ETFE Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa ETFE Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa ETFE Market by Type 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa ETFE Market by Application 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa ETFE Market by Technology 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia ETFE Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia ETFE Market by Type 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia ETFE Market by Application 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia ETFE Market by Technology 10.4.6.3 U.A.E ETFE Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E ETFE Market by Type 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E ETFE Market by Application 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E ETFE Market by Technology 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa ETFE Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa ETFE Market by Type 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa ETFE Market by Application 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa ETFE Market by Technology 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America ETFE Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.5.4 South and Central America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.5 South and Central America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology 10.5.6 South and Central America ETFE Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil ETFE Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil ETFE Market by Type 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil ETFE Market by Application 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil ETFE Market by Technology 10.5.6.2 Argentina ETFE Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina ETFE Market by Type 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina ETFE Market by Application 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina ETFE Market by Technology 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America ETFE Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America ETFE Market by Type 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America ETFE Market by Application 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America ETFE Market by Technology
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. ETFE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. ASAHI GLASS COMPANY 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. DAIKIN INDUSTRIES,LTD. 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. DOWDUPONT 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. ENSINGER GMBH 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. GUANGZHOULICHANG FLUOROPLASTICSCO.LTD. 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. HALOPOLYMER OJSC 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. HUBEI EVERFLON POLYMER CO.LTD. 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. QUADRANT AG(MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL CORPORATION) 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. THE CHEMOURS COMPANY 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. VECTOR FOILTEC 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Asahi Glass Company 2. Daikin Industries,Ltd. 3. DowDuPont 4. Ensinger GmbH 5. GuangzhouLichang FluoroplasticsCo.Ltd. 6. HaloPolymer OJSC 7. Hubei Everflon Polymer Co.Ltd. 8. Quadrant AG(Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation) 9. The Chemours Company 10. Vector Foiltec