Flow chemistry Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type (Micro Reactor Systems (MRT), Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR), Plug Flow Reactors (PFR), Microwave Systems); Application (Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Academia & Research, Petrochemicals, Perfume & Fragrance Industries, Others)
Report Code: TIPRE00003447 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
MARKET INTRODUCTION Flow chemistry is a process which includes performing of chemical reactions in a tube or pipe. Reactive components are added at specific flow rates into a single chamber or microreactor. Flow chemistry provides significant advantages such as faster reactions, safer reactions, easy scale-up, and cleaner products. Flow chemistry equipment consists of pumps that transport reactants, reagents, and solvent into reaction loops that introduce small volumes of reagents. Flow chemistry is a well-known technique used for the commercial production of the given material.
MARKET DYNAMICS The global flow chemistry market is growing at a faster pace over the forecast period due to the low operating cost of flow chemistry as compared to batch processes and the green & sustainable technology. Furthermore, the demand is propelling due to safety requirements and strict environmental laws. New investments by reactor manufacturers is expected to boost market growth further. A significant shift towards sustainable manufacturing process in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry is projected to augment the business growth. Likewise, flow chemistry offers safer chemical reactions, considering both environmental and human/worker safety concerns. However, the high cost of the system and lack of research and development are the major factors hampering the growth of the market.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Flow chemistry Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the flow chemistry market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global flow chemistry market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading flow chemistry market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global flow chemistry market is segmented on the basis of type and application. On the basis of type, the flow chemistry market is segmented into Micro Reactor Systems (MRT), Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR), Plug Flow Reactors (PFR) and microwave systems. The flow chemistry market on the basis of application is classified into pharmaceuticals, chemicals, academia & research, petrochemicals, perfume & fragrance industries and others.
Get more information on this report :
REGIONAL FRAMEWORK The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global flow chemistry market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The flow chemistry market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Get more information on this report :
The report analyzes factors affecting the flow chemistry market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the flow chemistry in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the flow chemistry market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from flow chemistry market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for flow chemistry in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the flow chemistry market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the flow chemistry market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Little Things Factory GmbH
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Flow Chemistry - By Type 1.3.2 Flow Chemistry - By Application 1.3.3 Flow Chemistry - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. FLOW CHEMISTRY LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. FLOW CHEMISTRY - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. FLOW CHEMISTRY - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. FLOW CHEMISTRY - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. FLOW CHEMISTRY - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. MICRO REACTOR SYSTEMS (MRT) 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Micro Reactor Systems (MRT) Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. CONTINUOUS STIRRED TANK REACTORS (CSTR) 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR) Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. PLUG FLOW REACTORS (PFR) 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Plug Flow Reactors (PFR) Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. MICROWAVE SYSTEMS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Microwave Systems Market Forecast and Analysis
8. FLOW CHEMISTRY - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PHARMACEUTICALS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. CHEMICALS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Chemicals Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. ACADEMIA & RESEARCH 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Academia & Research Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PETROCHEMICALS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Petrochemicals Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. PERFUME & FRAGRANCE INDUSTRIES 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Perfume & Fragrance Industries Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OTHERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. FLOW CHEMISTRY REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Flow Chemistry Overview 9.1.2 North America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 United States Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 United States Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United States Flow Chemistry by Application 184.108.40.206 Canada Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 Canada Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Canada Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 Mexico Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 Mexico Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Mexico Flow Chemistry by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Flow Chemistry Overview 9.2.2 Europe Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Germany Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 Germany Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Germany Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 France Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 France Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 France Flow Chemistry by Application 184.108.40.206 Italy Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 Italy Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Italy Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 United Kingdom Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United Kingdom Flow Chemistry by Application 184.108.40.206 Russia Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 Russia Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Russia Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Europe Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Europe Flow Chemistry by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 Australia Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Australia Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 China Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 China Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 China Flow Chemistry by Application 184.108.40.206 India Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 India Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 India Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 Japan Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 Japan Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Japan Flow Chemistry by Application 184.108.40.206 South Korea Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 South Korea Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Korea Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Flow Chemistry by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Africa Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 Saudi Arabia Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Saudi Arabia Flow Chemistry by Application 184.108.40.206 U.A.E Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 U.A.E Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 U.A.E Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Flow Chemistry Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Flow Chemistry Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Brazil Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 Brazil Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Brazil Flow Chemistry by Application 22.214.171.124 Argentina Flow Chemistry 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Flow Chemistry by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Argentina Flow Chemistry by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of South and Central America Flow Chemistry 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of South and Central America Flow Chemistry by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of South and Central America Flow Chemistry by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. FLOW CHEMISTRY, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. AM TECHNOLOGY 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. CAMBREX CORPORATION 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. CHEMTRIX 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. EHRFELD MIKROTECHNIK 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. FRAUNHOFER IMM 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. FUTURECHEMISTRY 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. LITTLE THINGS FACTORY GMBH 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. LONZA 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SYRRIS LTD 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. THALESNANO INC 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments 11.11. UNIQSIS LTD 11.11.1. Key Facts 11.11.2. Business Description 11.11.3. Products and Services 11.11.4. Financial Overview 11.11.5. SWOT Analysis 11.11.6. Key Developments 11.12. VAPOURTEC LTD 11.12.1. Key Facts 11.12.2. Business Description 11.12.3. Products and Services 11.12.4. Financial Overview 11.12.5. SWOT Analysis 11.12.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS