Isophorone Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Liquid Condensation, Solid Heterogeneous Catalytic Condensation); Application (Pink Ink Solvents, Lacquers, Paints, Adhesives, Coatings, Copolymers, Pesticides, Finishing, Others); End use industry (Construction, Automobile, Agrochemicals, Paints and Coatings, Printing Inks, Artificial Leather, Composites, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00005989 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Isophorone is a liquid having a distinct odor and is clear to pale yellow in appearance. Despite being lighter than water, isophorone is soluble in water. It possesses excellent solvent properties for resins, binders, polymers, and other chemical products. Isophorone is used as an intermediate in organic synthesis and acts as a vital constituent in floor sealants and wood preservatives. Isophorone is also added to paints and proffers resistance to corrosion.
An upsurge in the application of isophorone in uv cured coatings drives the growth of the isophorone market. The ability of isophorone to enhance the fluidity of coatings is another factor driving the growth of the market. However, the toxic effects caused by isophorone hinders the fruitful development of the isophorone market. Synthesis of isophorone with high-density fuel is anticipated to bode well the growth of the isophorone market in the years to come.
The "Global Isophorone Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemical and material industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the isophorone market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, end use industry and geography. The global isophorone market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading isophorone market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global isophorone market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end use industry and geography. On the basis of type the market classify into liquid condensation and solid heterogeneous catalytic condensation. As per application the market is broken into pink ink solvents, lacquers, paints, adhesives, coatings, copolymers, pesticides, finishing and others. The market in terms of end use industry is bifurcated into construction, automobile, agrochemicals, paints & coatings, printing inks, artificial leather and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The isophorone market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the isophorone market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the isophorone market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the isophorone market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from isophorone market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for isophorone market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the isophorone market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the isophorone market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Chain Fong Company Ltd.
Evonik Industries AG
Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
Prasol Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
SI Group, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Isophorone Market - By Type 1.3.2 Isophorone Market - By Application 1.3.3 Isophorone Market - By End use industry 1.3.4 Isophorone Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ISOPHORONE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ISOPHORONE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ISOPHORONE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ISOPHORONE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ISOPHORONE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. LIQUID CONDENSATION 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Liquid Condensation Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. SOLID HETEROGENEOUS CATALYTIC CONDENSATION 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Solid Heterogeneous Catalytic Condensation Market Forecast and Analysis 8. ISOPHORONE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PINK INK SOLVENTS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Pink Ink Solvents Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. LACQUERS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Lacquers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. PAINTS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Paints Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. ADHESIVES 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Adhesives Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. COATINGS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. COPOLYMERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Copolymers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. PESTICIDES 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Pesticides Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. FINISHING 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Finishing Market Forecast and Analysis 8.11. OTHERS 8.11.1. Overview 8.11.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 9. ISOPHORONE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END USE INDUSTRY 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. END USE INDUSTRY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. CONSTRUCTION 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Construction Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. AUTOMOBILE 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Automobile Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. AGROCHEMICALS 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Agrochemicals Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. PAINTS AND COATINGS 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Paints and Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. PRINTING INKS 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Printing Inks Market Forecast and Analysis 9.8. ARTIFICIAL LEATHER 9.8.1. Overview 9.8.2. Artificial Leather Market Forecast and Analysis 9.9. COMPOSITES 9.9.1. Overview 9.9.2. Composites Market Forecast and Analysis 9.10. OTHERS 9.10.1. Overview 9.10.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. ISOPHORONE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Isophorone Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.1.4 North America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.5 North America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 10.1.6 North America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 Canada Isophorone Market 10.1.6.1.1 Canada Isophorone Market by Type 10.1.6.1.2 Canada Isophorone Market by Application 10.1.6.1.3 Canada Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.1.6.2 Mexico Isophorone Market 10.1.6.2.1 Mexico Isophorone Market by Type 10.1.6.2.2 Mexico Isophorone Market by Application 10.1.6.2.3 Mexico Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.1.6.3 US Isophorone Market 10.1.6.3.1 US Isophorone Market by Type 10.1.6.3.2 US Isophorone Market by Application 10.1.6.3.3 US Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Isophorone Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.2.4 Europe Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.5 Europe Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 10.2.6 Europe Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Isophorone Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Isophorone Market by Type 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Isophorone Market by Application 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.2.6.2 France Isophorone Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Isophorone Market by Type 10.2.6.2.2 France Isophorone Market by Application 10.2.6.2.3 France Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.2.6.3 Italy Isophorone Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Isophorone Market by Type 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Isophorone Market by Application 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Isophorone Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Isophorone Market by Type 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Isophorone Market by Application 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.2.6.5 Russia Isophorone Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Isophorone Market by Type 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Isophorone Market by Application 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Isophorone Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Isophorone Market by Type 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Isophorone Market by Application 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Isophorone Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Isophorone Market by Type 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Isophorone Market by Application 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.3.6.2 China Isophorone Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Isophorone Market by Type 10.3.6.2.2 China Isophorone Market by Application 10.3.6.2.3 China Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.3.6.3 India Isophorone Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Isophorone Market by Type 10.3.6.3.2 India Isophorone Market by Application 10.3.6.3.3 India Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.3.6.4 Japan Isophorone Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Isophorone Market by Type 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Isophorone Market by Application 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.3.6.5 South Korea Isophorone Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Isophorone Market by Type 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Isophorone Market by Application 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market by Type 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market by Application 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Isophorone Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Isophorone Market by Type 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Isophorone Market by Application 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Isophorone Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Isophorone Market by Type 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Isophorone Market by Application 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Isophorone Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Isophorone Market by Type 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Isophorone Market by Application 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market by Type 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market by Application 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Isophorone Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.5.4 South and Central America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.5 South and Central America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End use industry 10.5.6 South and Central America Isophorone Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Isophorone Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Isophorone Market by Type 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Isophorone Market by Application 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.5.6.2 Argentina Isophorone Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Isophorone Market by Type 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Isophorone Market by Application 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Isophorone Market by End use industry 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Isophorone Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Isophorone Market by Type 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Isophorone Market by Application 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Isophorone Market by End use industry
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. ISOPHORONE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. BASF SE 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. BAYER AG 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. CHAIN FONG COMPANY LTD. 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. GREENCHEM INDUSTRIES 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. MITSUI CHEMICALS INC. 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. PRASOL CHEMICALS PVT. LTD. 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. SI GROUP, INC. 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. VENCOREX 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.BASF SE 2.Bayer AG 3.Chain Fong Company Ltd. 4.Evonik Industries AG 5.Greenchem Industries 6.Huntsman Corporation 7.Mitsui Chemicals Inc. 8.Prasol Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. 9.SI Group, Inc. 10.Vencorex